Chapter 41-45

Li Hong beckoned, and the detective who had just reported to him about the on-site investigation trotted over.

This person obviously knew Chen Yan: "Hello, Vice Captain Chen!"

Chen Yan saluted in return: "Hello."

"Wang Xu, re-introduce the situation of the on-site investigation just now."

Wang Xu nodded: "Yes, Captain!"

"The deceased, female, was around 20 years old, and the time of death was probably in the early hours of last night."

"At six o'clock this morning, the construction team went to work. The workers found the body and called the police."

"The deceased was suspected of being sexually assaulted..."

"The cause of death ... was initially determined to be mechanical asphyxiation."

"At the same time, the deceased was severely abused by the murderer before and after his death..."

In about three minutes, Wang Xu reported the general situation.

It seems to be a relatively common criminal case. There is a high probability that the deceased will be killed after being violated.

"Team Li, our two teams will jointly handle this case, what do you think?"

Li Hong nodded, of course there was no problem.

Although the crime scene is located at the junction of the two teams, if the case cannot be solved in the end, no one will be able to escape.

As for fighting for fame and fortune, hehe, it was played on TV and written in novels.

The real situation is that Li Hongba has no intention of participating, or even leading the case.

As long as he can solve the case, Li Hong doesn't care whether he has credit or not.

"Team Chen, I agree with your suggestion. The case will be jointly handled. You will lead the team and we will cooperate!"

When Li Hong finished speaking, a system prompt sounded in Chen Yan's ear.

【Ding! The task of the strongest police training system is released. 】

[Detection of playground murders, within a ten-day period, complete the task, reward skill fighting specialization, and cancel the task reward if you fail or exceed the time limit. 】

Chen Yan did not refuse. The most important thing at this time was to solve the case, not to be polite, not to mention that the system issued a task.

Fighting Specialization...

This skill should be good!

"Let's go to the scene to see."

……

Crime scene.

The East Yard playground of Liancheng Academy of Arts.

The cordon has been raised, and some detectives are really taking pictures.

A ** female body, face up to the sky.

Chen Yan turned on the visual and olfactory gene lock for the first time.

Then, Chen Yan knew why Wang Xu just said that the body had been severely abused.

The deceased was slender, about 1.7 meters.

She has a well-proportioned body and good proportions. Judging from her face shape, she should have been a beautiful woman before her death.

However, the original appearance is no longer visible.