Chapter 6: The 9th person, thinking carefully

With a click, except for Liang Wenyuan and Chen Yan, other detectives stepped forward to watch.

In the stubble, Sen Bai's bone scum is clearly visible.

Where is this plaster, it is clearly a human bone!

Liang Wenyuan slumped on the sofa in a decadent manner, his eyes were blank and his expression was erratic.

Everyone looked at the skeleton with a broken stubble, and their faces were incredible.

Are they really human bones?

"Xiao Chen..." The detective team in charge of investigating the scene is also a veteran. I didn't expect that the sewer capsized and missed such an important clue.

"How did you find out?"

Although these two skeletons are adult skeletons, their heights do not match the adult skeletons, and the plaster wrapped around them is obviously imitations.

Of course, Chen Yan couldn't say that he smelled it, and he wasn't really a police dog.

"Actually, I guessed it. After all, ordinary doctors wouldn't put this kind of thing at home." Chen Yan scratched his head: "Even if it is, it's not necessary to put two."

"Also, when I just read the file, I found that Liang Wenyuan is not only a surgeon, but also a plaster sculpture enthusiast. It is obviously not difficult to wrap a layer of plaster on the real skeleton."

"Good boy!" Liu Qingshan patted Chen Yan's shoulder heavily: "If you hadn't followed along this time, your master and I would have capsized in the gutter. This case is yours!"

"Brothers, take this skeleton back, hurry up the interrogation, and withdraw!"

"Master!" Chen Yan blocked Liu Qingshan and pointed to another skeleton: "You have to take this one back too."

Um?

Liu Qingshan's expression changed slightly.

The skeleton that everyone just broke was the female skeleton, and they ignored the other skeleton.

After all, the missing Zhang Jingya is a woman, and the difference between male and female skeletons cannot be seen by ordinary people, but the police can definitely tell the difference.

Therefore, everyone did not break the bones of another male skeleton.

"Chen Yan," Liu Qingshan pointed to another skeleton: "You mean..."

Chen Yan nodded: "Master, have you forgotten what I just said, there are nine people in Liang Wenyuan's house?"

"This is the ninth person!"

Liu Qingshan: "..."

"By the way, several seniors, there is a dog on the balcony of his house, and he brought it back with him, and he has to be dissected."

Chen Yan finally explained.

Looking at the puzzled eyes of everyone, Chen Yan had to explain.

"The height of the two skeletons is obviously wrong, and the tibia must have been sawed by Liang Wenyuan." Chen Yan pointed to the two skeletons: "I doubt...you know."

Gan!

It is not a day for everyone to be a police officer.

Of course, I understood what Chen Yan meant.

Isn't it just feeding the bones to the dog?

When Chen Yan first saw the golden retriever, he found that the dog was a little lazy, like he had some indigestion.