Chapter 5: Residual meat aroma

After half an hour.

A large number of detectives from the Second Detective Detachment began to investigate the scene.

In the living room, Liang Wenyuan was handcuffed with both hands, while Liu Qingshan and Chen Yan sat aside: "Chen Yan, why do you think this is not a disappearance case but a murder case?"

Why do you think?

Chen Yan touched his nose: "Master, because Liang Wenyuan lied."

"Lying?"

"Yes, lie!"

"Liang Wenyuan said that apart from their husband and wife, only members of our team have visited his family recently. There are eight people in total including you and me."

"However, there are nine people in their house smelling!"

"Very good, why did he lie?"

"Just because of this you think he killed him?" Liu Qingshan had an urge to kill this apprentice.

Liang Wenyuan went to work during the day, and only his lover was at home. What if someone from the property came here, wouldn't he know?

Besides, what kind of nose do you have? Even a few people can smell it when someone enters the house?

"This is just one aspect." Chen Yan pointed to the kitchen, his brows furrowed again: "His family probably cooked meat recently, and there is a residual meat smell in the house."

The smell of meat?

Liu Qingshan is also an old detective, and when he heard what Chen Yan said, he could vaguely guess what Chen Yan meant.

Liu Qingshan, whose face changed wildly, his voice trembled: "You...you mean?"

Chen Yan nodded with some difficulty: "When I was in the police academy, I accidentally came into contact with it once. That smell... I will never forget it in my life!"

Moreover, Chen Yan remembered the smell he smelled on the balcony, and his stomach rolled even more.

Two hours later.

The staff responsible for surveying the site have completed their work and packed up the relevant instruments.

"How is it?" Liu Qingshan asked anxiously.

If a clue is found, it will be a shocking case.

However, if nothing is found, he and Chen Yan will be miserable.

Especially Chen Yan, not to mention being turned into a regular in advance, it would be good not to be fired directly.

The detective in charge of the investigation glanced at Liu Qingshan: "Old Liu, there may be some misunderstandings here, we didn't find anything."

Didn't find anything?

Liu Qingshan's face was ashen.

Why did you believe in Chen Yan so fascinatedly?

This time it was miserable.

"Officer Liu! I don't think there is any misunderstanding here!"

"My wife has been missing for three days. You have no clue at all. Instead, you handcuffed me. I will definitely file a complaint! Definitely!"

At this moment, Liang Wenyuan was as angry as a lion, and the roar shook Liu Qingshan's ears.

Fortunately, the person was not sent to the team, and there is still room for relaxation: "Mr. Liang, it's our fault to offend you, please..."