Chapter 36-40

Is it about me?

Chen Yan was a little puzzled, the case was closed, the awarding of honors was the last step, what else could be related to him.

Zhang Yunhu could see that Chen Yan didn't understand what he meant: "Yesterday, Captain Qinchuan of the City Detective Team called me in. There was a vacancy for a deputy captain in the team, and he asked for my opinion."

Chen Yan's face was overjoyed: "That's a good thing, haha, congratulations to Captain Gao Sheng!"

Chen Yan knew that Zhang Yunhu wanted to go further. Moreover, Zhang Yunhu joined the police at the age of 22, and has been in the police for 18 years. He is only 40 years old today, and there is a lot of room for improvement.

"But you can't leave in vain. You have to invite everyone to a meal anyway."

There is no problem with Zhang Yunhu's ability. If he couldn't be promoted originally, he had no merit.

Now, an individual third-class merit, a collective third-class merit plus a collective second-class merit, even if it is to serve on the provincial team is enough.

Even the public security in the city is still very good. There are not many murders in a year. It doesn't mean that you can get credit for your ability.

That also requires a case.

Recently, it's considered evil, and there have been consecutive cases.

Zhang Yunhu rolled his eyes: "Why can I leave, you don't know yet?"

"These two times completely took the light of your solving the case, otherwise I wouldn't have any credit for my fart."

Not only that, if there is no Chen Yan, whether Zhang Yunhu can solve the case of dismembering his wife and killing his wife and the Scarlet Cross case is a problem.

Don't say credit, it's good not to be punished.

"Forget it, let's not talk about this, I'm not sure whether I'll leave or not, I'll talk to you now."

Zhang Yunhu continued: "Captain Liu Jinsong is here this time, firstly to award you honors, and secondly to rob people!"

Stealing someone?

Chen Yan was stunned: "Captain... Are you going to the provincial team?"

Zhang Yunhu: "..."

Damn provincial team, am I a sweet pastry, do I still need the leader of the provincial team to grab it?

Angrily glared at Chen Yan: "People are here to rob you!"

"Steal me?"

Zhang Yunhu nodded: "Captain Liu Jinsong has already notified the city team about this."

"Of course Qinchuan didn't want you to leave, so he kicked the ball back and asked the provincial team to ask for your opinion directly."

"If you're willing to leave, the deputy director of the Liaoning Provincial Detective Brigade's Detective Division is waiting for you. If you don't leave..."

"Li Yang, the vice-captain of our second detective team, will retire this month. Come and replace him!"

Deputy Director of the Detective Division of the Provincial Detective Brigade?

Deputy Captain of the Second Division of the City Detective Team?

Everyone knows how to choose.

Although Chen Yan has not been in the police for a long time, he still has some understanding of the basic framework of the detective team.