Chapter 9: The 101st blind date...and splits again

Rao's nerves were as hard as iron, and Chen Yan couldn't take it anymore.

One hundred blind dates!

This is a hundred times!

Chen Yan decided that it couldn't go on like this.

The system has been activated, so what kind of kisses are there?

A creature like Mom can't resist, can't he do anything about the blind date girl?

So, for the 101st blind date, Chen Yan decided to play some flowers.

It is the right way to let the other party retreat in spite of difficulties.

Red Moon Restaurant.

Looking at the big red recruitment on his forehead, Chen Yan was a little confused.

Xingxing Ke Chenyan didn't dare to go there, the place was a bit evil, and he was afraid of another accident.

"But, what the **** is a red moon?"

How old is this, and there is a restaurant with such a name?

Also a western restaurant!

Why don't you just call it Red Romance?

"Hello, sir, welcome!" The outside is fragrant, and the inside is golden.

The appearance and figure of Miss Yingbin made Chen Yan's impression of Red Moon a lot higher.

"Box 888."

"Okay, sir, please come with me." Miss Yingbin is graceful and charming, with a frown and a smile that gives a feeling of looking forward to brilliance.

Fortunately, this little girl didn't join the gang of women in leather pants, otherwise, the amount involved would have been much higher.

8 points, excellent!

Chen Yan, who was following behind him, nodded slightly and gave a high score.

Actually, Chen Yan didn't know that Miss Yingbin was blushing now.

She came to work at Red Moon on the first day, and Chen Yan was the first male customer she received.

"Wow... This guy is so handsome... Is he staring at my ass? So shy... Why is the slit of this cheongsam designed so low..."

Half an hour ago, Little Mei Niu complained that the slits in Red Moon's work uniform cheongsam were too high, but now she dislikes it too low.

A proper double standard.

"Sir, this is room 888, please!"

Although Xiao Mei Niu is a novice, she is more cruel than her. When she bends down and raises her hand, she is very sincere.

"thanks!"

Chen Yan nodded and pushed open the box door.

The private room is large and well decorated.

At first glance, it looks quite luxurious.

On one side of the western dining table, sat a beautiful woman.

Regardless of her appearance, Chen Yan felt that this girl was pretty good.

After 100 blind dates, the girls who can arrive early can be counted on five fingers.

Look at the looks again...

Huh!

Although the woman is in a sitting position, based on Chen Yan's experience, she can tell at a glance that the woman's height is not low, at least 1.7 meters.