Chapter 14: if i were the murderer

Lianhai University.

The same classroom building.

A classroom on a different floor.

Zhang Yunhu, Chen Yan, Liu Qingshan and other members of the task force all came to the scene.

"The murderer... is he provoking us!" Liu Qingshan's eyes were red and he was trembling all over.

"how is this possible?"

"This murderer must be a lunatic!"

Zhang Yunhu's complexion is beyond description.

In his 18 years as a police officer, he has never encountered such a situation.

Chen Yan's face was also extremely cold at this moment.

Looking at the scene in front of him that was exactly the same as yesterday, and smelling almost the same smell in the air as yesterday's crime scene, Chen Yan knew that the rubber gloves must be a clue left by the murderer on purpose.

"Is it because the ingredients of the drug will definitely be checked out, and it doesn't matter if the gloves that have come into contact with the drug are thrown away?"

"One team surveyed the scene, and the remaining teams performed their respective duties according to yesterday's deployment, and the two cases were handled together!"

"While investigating Lin Chao's background, the second team must pay attention to whether Lin Chao has any connection with today's victim."

"The other groups, three hours later, gather in the meeting room of the team to report on the investigation."

As the leader of the task force, Chen Yan is now the highest order issuer.

"Team Zhang, you should report the situation here first. Master and I will look for the rubber gloves discarded by the murderer yesterday."

Zhang Yunhu nodded: "Chen Yan, don't stress too much, we trust you!"

Chen Yan nodded and took Liu Qingshan directly out of the classroom.

Sure enough, as Chen Yan guessed, the rubber gloves were easily found.

This time, because of the short time and the strong smell of the medicine, Chen Yan found the rubber gloves used for committing crimes in a trash can 300 meters outside the classroom.

Two identical crime scenes.

It's all human skin crosses... kneeling down to corpses... blood briars!

What exactly does this mean?

What is the relationship between yesterday's victim Lin Chao and today's victim?

On-site investigation, Chen Yan has been reviewing all night, and basically no details have been omitted.

At today's crime scene, Chen Yan turned on the olfactory and visual gene locks as soon as he saw it, the same as yesterday.

Only the smell of alcohol and succinylcholine covered the **** smell.

Eleven o'clock.

Team meeting room.

Three hours have passed since the second case was reported to the police.

"The superiors take this case very seriously!"

As the team captain, Zhang Yunhu presided over the case analysis meeting.

"In order to help us solve the case as soon as possible, the captain of the city detective team and relevant leaders will participate in our analysis meeting through video."