Chapter 31-35

"Not from a nursing major?"

After listening to Chen Yan's analysis, Liu Qingshan and Zhang Chaoyang were a little surprised.

"Yes," Chen Yan nodded. "Some nurses' actions are extremely unprofessional, their knowledge of medical terminology is limited, and there are even some common-sense mistakes."

For example, Yu Yuanyuan, a nurse from Baisi, although Chen Yan did not go into detail about what major she graduated from.

However, when Shen Yunyi came out, he had already looked through Yu Yuanyuan's WeChat Moments.

Just a year ago, this little nurse Baisi was still a beauty blogger.

"So, the nurses in this hospital are clearly divided into two camps, one is specialized in services, and the other is specialized in professionalism."

"In other words, all the professional nurses in this hospital are from Japan."

Not only that, but under the leadership of Nurse Bai Si, Chen Yan saw the doctor's profile in this hospital.

"As a result, the proportion of Japanese doctors in this hospital has reached 85%, and all of them are surgical."

"There are only 39 Chinese doctors who are engaged in internal medicine diagnosis!"

What does this represent?

Zhang Chaoyang was still a little confused, but Liu Qingshan couldn't be more clear.

"Team leader," Liu Qingshan's face changed a little: "You mean... this hospital is actually completely controlled by Japanese doctors, and our Chinese doctors are just decorations?"

Chen Yan nodded, it was true.

After listening to Liu Qingshan's words, Zhang Chaoyang also reacted: "Team leader, Brother Liu, do you mean that they are operating a wholly foreign-owned hospital in disguise?"

In the medical industry of Huaguo, all foreign asset investments must be made in the form of joint ventures, and the Huaguo joint venture party is required to participate in the whole process management.

As for the reason, it is very simple, it is for the safety of the people!

You can never imagine what overseas independent capital would do with the bodies of ordinary Chinese people.

New drug trials?

Genetic research?

Virus culture?

Just thinking about it is scary.

"Chen group, that is to say, even if our suspicions are not confirmed, there is something wrong with this hospital?"

Chen Yan nodded: "They are actually playing a side ball, but because this hospital is good at organ transplants, so..."

Seriously terrified!

boom!

The three were analyzing the case, and the door to the conference room was opened.

"Team leader!" Zhao Bing was the first to rush in: "That's right! That's right!"

Right?

The three of Chen Yan came over immediately.

Taking the test report in Zhao Bing's hand, he looked at it carefully.

"Chen group," Zhao Bing gasped with excitement, "the DNA sequence of the liver cells transplanted by Li Jing matches the DNA sequence of his younger brother's dander cells that died the day before!"