Chapter 3: a strange disappearance

As a detective in the last life, Chen Yan knew too much the importance of taste in solving cases.

In any crime scene, the extraction of flavor is extremely important.

Sometimes, it can even become the most critical factor in cracking a case.

That's what police dogs do.

Chen Yan at this moment is equivalent to a talking super police dog.

The system gave Chen Yan such a reward as soon as the system was turned on. It really was the father of the system.

Really the strongest police training system.

When they returned to the detective team, the traders from the two hotels were also brought over.

The police system in this world is different from Chen Yan's original world.

There is no difference between police officers and police officers, there are only internal and external divisions.

Back office, handling all the chores of people's livelihood.

Field office, handling all police cases.

Chen Yan's unit is the Second Detective Squad of the Liancheng Detective Brigade.

Responsible for handling all economic, criminal, network and public security crime cases in the region.

From the small to stealing the chicken and the dog, to the big murderer, they are all in charge here.

All, cases like recruiting piao online are naturally handled by the detective team.

The case is actually relatively simple. Song Zi's mobile phone is a criminal file.

The personnel, time, location, amount, everything is clear, more detailed than the case analysis that Chen Yan and the others did.

In just one night, all the criminals were brought to justice.

There are only four main culprits, and the others are young ladies who work part-time to make money.

The case is not complicated, but it is extremely secretive and involves a huge amount of money.

The young ladies involved in the case are all part-timers. They really have everything from nurses, flight attendants, school girls, and young women.

"Xiao Chen, this time you have made a contribution!" Liu Qingshan, who had been busy all night, patted Chen Yan's shoulder: "The amount involved is 30 million yuan, which is a rare major case in the province."

Chen Yan was actually a little confused when he knew the exact amount.

The amount involved in this case can exceed 30 million yuan, which is really rare.

"The rewards in the team will come down soon. In addition to the bonuses, your kid will be able to become a regular this week!"

Although it was a busy night, no one in the team, including Liu Qingshan and Chen Yan, was tired.

One thing in this world that surprised Chen Yan was that the incentive system was relatively sound.

Although the treatment of the police is not high, if they solve a major case, the reward is considerable.

Especially if the amount involved is relatively large, there is a bonus.

Although not a lot, according to the amount of 30 million yuan, each person in the team is estimated to get 5,000 yuan.

Of course, Chen Yan, who won the first gong, will definitely get more.

For one night of overtime, the reward is 5,000 yuan. For a policeman whose monthly salary is less than 5,000 yuan, it is a great value!