Chapter 11: Bloody 10 words

A red Rolls-Royce Wraith is speeding on the Ring Road.

Chen Yan sat in the co-pilot like a good baby.

Just at the red moon, Chen Yan knew that Shen Yunyi was not an ordinary person, but he did not expect to be so unusual.

Chen Yan and Chen Yan have never ridden in a luxury car of several million.

"Mr. Chen, what do you think about my suggestion just now?" Shen Yunyi had just introduced himself, and told Chen Yan to pretend to be her boyfriend.

Now waiting for Chen Yan to reply.

To tell the truth, Chen Yan knew that Shen Yunyi had kidnapped him for this purpose, and he felt a little lost in his heart.

However, as long as you're not really greedy for his body, it's easy to say anything.

A beautiful woman who drives a car has a kind of extreme attraction, not to mention the best royal sister who drives a Phantom.

Chen Yan glanced at Shen Yunyi: "Miss Shen, I thought about us carefully..."

"Not suitable!"

Um?

Shen Yunyi glanced at Chen Yan in surprise: "Mr. Chen, I think you have misunderstood a little."

"What misunderstanding?"

"I'll buy you a house, deliver a car, and let you pretend to be my boyfriend, which is equivalent to an employment relationship."

"But, I don't want to accept this kind of employment!"

"Chen Yan, you misunderstood again," Shen Yunyi folded her long hair close to her ear, turned her head, and glanced up and down at Chen Yan with her big beautiful eyes: "There may be something wrong with the tone of what I just said, making you mistakenly think that I am asking for your opinion. ."

"Actually, you can understand it as an order!"

Chen Yan: "..."

Chen Yan didn't really want to carry out this kind of order.

"But, Miss Shen, you're all 27, I'm only 22!" Chen Yan planned to make a final struggle: "Don't you think we don't get along well?"

"I understand your desire to find a tender grass, but you also need to be considerate of me. I also want to find someone smaller than me."

Chen Yan looked at Shen Yunyi: "It's the kind of young lady who is coquettish and cute, pure and sexy, beautiful and lovely."

"Of course, sister, you are also very beautiful, but it's a bit big for me..."

Shen Yunyi suddenly wanted to hit someone, and suddenly he couldn't calm down!

You can tell me when I'm older. Where are your eyes looking?

Men are big pigs' hooves. After talking so much, aren't they greedy?

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Hungry!"

cluck cluck cluck.

Shen Yunyi laughed recklessly, the flowers trembled, and they were thrilling.

Chen Yan grabbed the seat belt subconsciously, forced his eyes to leave the scenery on the left, and looked forward: "Sister, we are on the road around the sea, pay attention to safety, don't you want to wash your car in the sea?"

How to do it?

Women can't be teased casually.

Especially the woman who makes you greedy.