Chapter 28: Must be a handsome man

Facts have proved that it has nothing to do with skills whether you can strike up a conversation with a beautiful woman or not.

Yu Yuanyuan's face turned slightly red.

When she brought Chen Yan and the others over just now, she found that Chen Yan was not an ordinary handsome man.

It's just because of the job requirements and the girl's restraint, Yu Yuanyuan wouldn't be able to contact her directly.

But she didn't expect that Chen Yan would come to the door on her own initiative.

Don't blame this nurse for doing this!

"Today's tarot card indicates that my peach blossoms will be my head, does it really come true?"

Yu Yuanyuan, a fan of Tarot, flicked her small hand, she didn't know where she got her cell phone, and handed it to Chen Yan: "Of course, it is our hospital's purpose to provide the most considerate service to patients."

The corners of Chen Yan's mouth curved, and a sunny smile spread on Yuanyuan's face: "Thank you, beautiful, my name is Chen Yan, I don't know your name, I will write you a commendation letter in the patient's message book later!"

The smile on Yu Yuanyuan's pretty face is very charming and charming: "My name is Yu Yuanyuan."

Chen Yan nodded: "Well, Yu Yuanyuan... a good name."

Then Chen Yan dignifiedly dialed his number on the mobile phone of the nurse, and then...

Chen Yan's cell phone in his right hand rang.

"Uh..." Chen Yan pretended to be surprised and looked at the phone in his hand: "So my phone is here."

"Look, I said that if you use your phone, you'll definitely be able to find my phone..."

Yu Yuanyuan: "..."

This statement... good or bad!

However, the little nurse obviously liked it.

"Hello Nurse Yu," Chen Yan saved Yuanyuan's phone number in her mobile phone, and then applied to add the other party's WeChat friend: "This is the first time I came to the US-Japan International Hospital, and I didn't expect the environment and service here to be so good. "

"It was beyond my expectations."

"Hee hee," Yu Yuanyuan was obviously satisfied with her working environment, her little head raised slightly: "Of course, in terms of environment and service, this is a private hospital that can even be ranked in the city and even the whole country. ."

"You don't even know how hard it was for me to apply for this hospital."

Chen Yan's smile never stopped, Yu Yuanyuan felt very comfortable.

"Did you take that down?" Chen Yan pointed to the surroundings: "This only shows that you are excellent..."

"What's more, Nurse Yu is so beautiful, if the US-Japan Hospital doesn't hire you, it will be their loss."

The little nurse's face turned red.

Actually, according to the beauty of the little nurse, there are many people who praise her and flatter her, and there is no shortage of licking dogs.

But when Chen Yan praised her, the little nurse felt very happy, and she was so shy.

"People... how can... what you said is so good."

"Miss, although I, Chen, are not a decent person," Chen Yan patted his chest: "However, I have an advantage."

"What advantages?"