Chapter 12: I found you

Zhang Yunhu and others also discovered Chen Yan's arrival.

But he just nodded his head and was busy watching the survey site.

Because the nature of the case is too bad, it has already reached the provincial team.

The above gave a deadline of one week to solve the case.

Zhang Yunhu is now personally leading the team and is in charge of the Scarlet Cross murder case.

【Ding! The task of the strongest police training system is released. 】

[Detect the Scarlet Cross murder case, within a five-day period, complete the task, reward skills and firearms specialization, and cancel the task reward if it fails or expires. 】

Two beeps sounded in Chen Yan's mind.

The reward this time turned out to be a skill and firearm specialization?

Chen Yan thought that the system would only reward rewards such as the opening of its own genetic lock.

In my opinion, the power of the system has a lot of room for exploration.

"Xiao Chen," Liu Qingshan was also busy with his own task after introducing the general situation: "You should keep an eye on the outside, don't walk around, don't do anything privately, and see how others conduct on-site investigations. ."

Chen Yan nodded: "Master, don't worry, I understand this!"

Although Chen Yan is a trainee police officer, his colleagues in the team have long recognized his ability.

Let alone the online recruiting case, it is a little accidental after all.

But the case of killing his wife with a corpse that was discovered the day before yesterday was a solid ability.

Chen Yan discovered some details that so many veterans in the team had not discovered.

Not only found, but also found the most important evidence.

Otherwise, it would really be classified as a disappearance case. Not only would the murderer go unpunished, but the team would not be able to raise their heads in the future.

However, Chen Yan's current approval for rectification has not yet come down. If he does not rectify for a moment, the rules cannot be broken.

However, this does not matter to Chen Yan.

As soon as he entered the scene, Chen Yan turned on the olfactory gene lock and the visual gene lock.

The strong smell of blood overwhelmed all other scents.

It is obviously impossible to rely on the suspect's body odor to track down the murderer.

Moreover, this is a classroom, and the flow of people is very large. Under the coverage of the **** smell, there are hundreds of body odors, and there is no way to distinguish them.

However, Chen Yan did not gain anything.

Among the countless scents, Chen Yan found two special ones.

One is alcohol, a very high concentration of alcohol.

The other taste is very mild, but very special.

Succinylcholine, also known as scoline, has a similar effect to N2 choline receptor blockers, which is a commonly used muscle relaxant.

However, unlike N2 choline receptor blockers, the main effect of succinylcholine is to relax the limbs and neck muscles. The effect is fast and short-lived, and there are no side effects such as blood pressure drop and bradycardia.