Chapter 19: Acceptance

who I am?

where am I?

Looking at the door of the bedroom, Shen Yunyi, who was smiling but not smiling, Chen Yan was a little confused.

Looking at Chen Yan, whose hands were tightly covering the quilt, with only one head exposed, Shen Yunyi suddenly wanted to laugh.

This bastard, wasn't it quite arrogant yesterday?

Why does this look like a little daughter-in-law who is angry.

"Officer Chen," Shen Yunyi apparently had just woken up, wearing a set of silk pajamas, his waist twisted, and he came over: "What are you afraid of as a big man, can I still eat you?"

Chen Yan frowned slightly.

It seems that there is something wrong with my posture, but I can't lift the quilt now.

A normal, healthy, young man,

If this is to lift the quilt...

Gan!

"Sister," Chen Yan didn't dare to look directly at Shen Yunyi at the moment, his eyes slightly dodged: "We made an appointment, I'll only be your fake boyfriend, acting... not showing off!"

Pfft!

Shen Yunyi was so shaken by Chen Yan's expression and words that she couldn't help laughing out loud. She walked gently to the side of Chen Yan's bed and raised Chen Yan's chin with a small paw: "My good brother, weren't you very brave yesterday?"

"What?" In Chen Yan's horrified eyes, Shen Yunyi's pink snakehead licked his lips mischievously: "Eat it and wipe it clean and plan to deny it?"

Boom!

Shen Yunyi's words seemed like a nuclear warhead exploded in Chen Yan's heart.

I...

Why am I not impressed at all?

Chen Yan, who was sent by ghosts and gods, how can he still grab the quilt at this moment, his big hand stretched out from the quilt,

I didn't feel at all last night.

Huh!

"What are you doing!" He knocked off Chen Yan's big hand, "Rogue!"

What are you doing?

"Didn't you say that I ate and wiped it off and didn't acknowledge the bill?" Chen Yan was taken aback by Shen Yunyi's scream, and suddenly felt so innocent, he clearly didn't feel anything at all: "I drank too much, I don't feel..."

As soon as Shen Yunyi's numb body recovered, she almost fell out of bed.

"I mean you eat my family's food and clean it up, where do you want to go?" Shen Yunyi, who was taken advantage of, wanted to beat Chen Yan to death.

Eating my family's food, sleeping in my bed, and even taking advantage of this girl.

Are all of you cops so arrogant?

Chen Yan: "...Beauty Shen, just eat when you eat. What do you mean by eating and cleaning?"

"Huh?" Chen Yan, who lifted the quilt again, was suddenly startled: "Who changed my clothes?"

Shen Yunyi rolled her beautiful eyes: "My bodyguard helped me."

Gan!

This is so embarrassing.

"Sister," Chen Yan can't wait to find a seam to get in at the moment: "I'll get up and put on some clothes, don't you mind avoiding it?"

Avoid?