Chapter 22: old case

afternoon.

Chen Yan sat in his newly assigned office, wearing a brand-new police uniform, and took a sharp look in the mirror.

On the shoulders, three shoulder flowers symbolize Chen Yan's identity as a first-order detective.

"Tsk tsk tsk!" Liu Qingshan came in from the outside with an envious look on his face: "Chen Yan, your kid has broken our police rank promotion record in Liao Province!"

It's not a big deal to be a police officer for a month.

Some talents are prepared directly after entering the police, and there is no need to go through the process of internship.

However, Chen Yan was definitely the first to be promoted to a first-rank detective after being a regular.

In China, in addition to the direct reward of 100,000 yuan, there are many other benefits for a third-class individual.

For example, when you retire, your pension will be increased by 5% at one time.

Another example, a personal third-class merit, can improve the police rank of a first-order detective.

Chen Yan's two personal third-class merits directly pushed his police rank to the first-class detective.

As for the normal promotion to the first-rank detective, it takes one year after the regularization to survive the identity of the white board. Yes, there is no police rank, commonly known as the white board.

Only a third-order detective can be assigned.

Two years later, he was promoted to second-rank detective.

Four years later, he was promoted to first-rank detective.

Chen Yan's two personal third-class merits saved Chen Yan eight years!

Compared with his peers, this advantage is too valuable.

You know, in the detective team, police rank and position are not directly linked.

With a police rank, you don't necessarily have a job, but if you want to be promoted, you must have a corresponding police rank.

Moreover, of the four police ranks in Huaguo, only the two ranks of Detective Detective and Detective Director can survive by years.

For example, Liu Qingshan, who has been a police officer for 20 years, is now the first-rank detective chief.

However, there are two levels of Detective Inspector and Detective Supervision. In addition to police age, if you want to be promoted, you must have meritorious deeds.

To be promoted to Detective Inspector, the minimum standard individual third-class merit, or the group led by the group obtains the collective third-class merit twice!

This is why Zhang Yunhu attaches so much importance to Chen Yan.

With the collective third-class merits of the second-level detective team, Zhang Yunhu may not be able to be promoted to the police rank, but promotion, such as going to a higher-level detective team to be the deputy captain, has never become a possibility.

Moreover, if Chen Yan can exert his strength again and give the 2nd Detective Team a collective third-class merit, Zhang Yunhu will definitely be promoted to the third-tier Detective Inspector!

Therefore, leaders everywhere like talents, especially Chen Yan, who is a detective talent like a **** in solving cases.

The current Chen Yan is the sweet pastry of the second detective team.