Chapter 16: luxury car parked downstairs

Chen Yan, who left the interrogation room, felt a little stuck in his heart.

Suddenly there is a kind of... I can't calm down!

Chen Yan has seen most of the secret chat room records of the four of them.

Wang Xuefeng is the initiator of the organization. When he was a sophomore in high school, he came into contact with P You A because his girlfriend broke up.

When I was a junior, I established the PyouA club, and trained new members through the self-built Soul Hostel chat room.

Lin Chao, Li Hai, and Sun Feng are the members he has developed over the past few years.

In three years, the four of them deceived and harmed 14 girls one after another, of which Yang Yuanyuan and Xu Chang suffered the most.

The two girls have a good family background and a soft personality. Under the social trap carefully set up by the other party, they have no resistance at all.

Two years ago, they were treated inhumanely.

Psychologically, he was on the verge of collapse.

In the end, the two committed suicide.

Chen Yan couldn't bear to see the details of how the two girls were hurt. For what Wang Xuefeng and the others did, killing them would be cheap for them.

From Chen Yan's point of view, it would not be an exaggeration to cut them with a thousand cuts.

Chen Yan can imagine how Yang Chenghan felt when he learned that his daughter was brutally abused and finally committed suicide.

"Don't worry, although the two of them are alive, they will never see the sunshine of freedom in this life!"

Before leaving the interrogation room, Chen Yan said the last sentence to Yang Chenghan.

In fact, although Li Hai and Sun Feng are being treated in the hospital at the moment, the colleagues of the detective team have already placed control on their ward.

As long as their situation improves, they will be prosecuted.

It is the first time in Liancheng to use P You A to kill people, especially the content in the chat records, the photos taken by the four, and the plan they jointly planned. The subjectivity is extremely bad, and the details are extremely cruel.

Coupled with the confessions of 12 other girls, both of them were sentenced to life with a light sentence.

Although Lin Chao and Wang Xuefeng are dead, that doesn't mean they can escape all this.

When they are prosecuted, they will still have their names. Although they will not be punished because of death, their names will always be nailed to the pillar of shame in the law.

At the same time, the sound of the system sounded in Chen Yan's mind.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for successfully detecting the Scarlet Cross murder case, and rewarding the skill and firearms specialization. 】

Boom!

The moment the prompt sound fell, knowledge about firearms flooded into Chen Yan's mind like a flood.

Pistols, rifles, sniper rifles, even shotguns, shotguns…

The knowledge of the use of countless kinds of firearms seems to be engraved in Chen Yan's mind. It seems to be innate. The performance, weight, advantages and disadvantages of each firearm...

The bullet information of each firearm, the characteristics of different bullets...

Explosive bombs, armor-piercing bombs, flash bombs…