Chapter 26: shocking case

The extraction of dandruff and hair is smooth.

Li Jing's younger sister-in-law has not remarried in the past few years, so she must have deep feelings for Li Jing's younger brother.

In fact, Li Jing's sister-in-law always felt that she owed her husband her life.

Back then, there was only one helmet on the motorcycle. Li Jing's younger brother put the helmet on his wife's head. He died, but his wife survived.

So over the years, Li Jing's younger sister-in-law has never been looking for a boyfriend.

The marriage room of the two was very well maintained. Since the accident, Li Jing's sister-in-law has rarely returned.

Seeing things and thinking people.

Everything in the marriage room reminds Li Jing's younger sister-in-law and her husband.

But he was reluctant to sell it, so it stayed vacant.

With Li Jing's sister-in-law leading the way, the two quickly collected the hair and dander they needed.

After calling Chen Yan to confirm, Zhao Bing and Wang Gang immediately sent the specimen to the testing agency.

"Mr. Li," Chen Yan breathed a sigh of relief after making the phone call. It would be easier if he had a test specimen: "We learned about the situation today, thank you for your cooperation!"

Li Jing is not a fool to be able to do such a big business.

Chen Yan's arrangement has already made Li Jing guess something.

"Team Leader Chen," Li Jing's voice trembled, "If the liver I transplanted is really my brother..."

"Mr. Li has been thinking too much," Chen Yan waved his hand: "I'm just guessing and reasoning now."

"The specifics will have to wait for the test results to come out for comparison."

"Okay, okay!" Li Jing knew that he couldn't do anything right now, so he could only wait for the news: "Team Leader Chen, don't worry, you still need my cooperation. Come over at any time, and I will definitely cooperate with you!"

"People and property, anything is fine, whatever you need, tell me, I will definitely cooperate!"

Chen Yan smiled casually.

"Mr. Li," Liu Qingshan on the side also smiled: "You can wait for news with peace of mind. Where does the police need money from the public to handle a case?"

Watching Chen Yan and the others leave, Li Jing stood at the door of the villa and did not return to his senses for a long time.

Five years!

Five years have passed since my case.

He himself had already given up.

Unexpectedly, now there is a turning point.

To be honest, the reason why he sued the US-Japan International Hospital back then was that he was not feeling well.

Back then, after he told the doctor about his situation, not only did they not examine him, but they also said that he was looking for faults, and his attitude was extremely savage...

The doctor was from Japan, and he actually scolded him in a foreign language, "The test sample is big!"

However, the doctor did not know that Li Jing's secretary was proficient in four foreign languages ​​and translated the doctor's words to Li Jing.

Afterwards, Li Jing simply did not fight for steamed buns and got into trouble with the US-Japan International Hospital.