Chapter 25: The veins are gradually clear

When Chen Yan and Li Jing shook hands, they found that Li Jing's hand was very strong.

It's not like a patient who's ever had an organ transplant.

Moreover, Li Jing's face was ruddy, his breath was steady, and he walked as straight as a pine tree. He looked healthier than the average person.

Li Jing's expression changed slightly when he heard this, and he shook his head: "Team Leader Chen, you must have read my dossier back then."

Chen Yan was brought into the living room and asked the nanny to pour tea: "But, look at me now, I don't look like someone who has done a liver transplant!"

"I have also met a lot of people who have undergone internal organ transplants in the past few years," Li Jing patted his chest: "There are indeed some who have recovered well, but like me, they can participate in physical exercise, and they don't even need to take rejection drugs. This case."

Chen Yan nodded.

As we all know, anyone who receives an organ transplant must take anti-rejection drugs for life.

But it's really puzzling that Li Jing doesn't need to take anti-rejection drugs.

"Mr. Li," Chen Yan looked at Li Jing, and then looked at Liu Qingshan and Zhao Bing beside him: "I understand your doubts very well."

"We are here this time to follow up on your case back then."

Chen Yan paused and continued: "Of course, after all, five years have passed, and some details of the records in the dossier cannot be reproduced."

"So, I also hope that Mr. Li will cooperate with you and try to relieve your knot as soon as possible."

Zhao Bing, who was beside him, looked at Li Jing and continued, "Mr. Li, what you said just now is quite right."

"Although our team leader Chen is young, he really has a bright future."

"Just last week, Team Leader Chen solved two serious cases in succession and won two personal third-class merits!"

"You should have heard of the Scarlet Cross case at Lianhai University. It was won by Team Leader Chen within two days!"

"So, if a team leader follows up your case, he will definitely give you a fair result."

After listening to Zhao Bing's words, Li Jing stared blankly at Chen Yan.

Young people in their early 20s, two individuals with third-class merit?

Li Jing was a soldier before, so he naturally knew what third-class merit meant.

And this team leader Chen actually won two personal third-class merits!

Not to mention the Scarlet Cross case at Lianhai University. Although the photos of the scene have not been circulated, the murder case that happened in the university cannot be sealed.

Even the city has long spread.

However, no one could have predicted that the case would be solved in just two days.

And the person who solved the case is now in front of him!

"Team Leader Chen!" Li Jing got up quickly: "As for Li, please!"

……

"My brother?"

Chen Yan nodded and looked at Li Jing: "Yes, I want to know some details of your brother's car accident that year."

Although Li Jing didn't understand why Chen Yan was investigating his case, why he didn't ask about his own situation, but asked about his brother's situation, but remembering that Zhao Bing had just introduced Chen Yan, he still recalled it carefully.