PAST AND PRESENT ~

At last as she was about to open the front main  door when she bumped into someone coming from there inside. There eyes met and everything faded away just the another heart breaking shock of her life. She met him  again . They were not in there senses . There minds were completely blank. And the only word which left Haseena's mouth was "PARTH".

Parth was standing infront of her with an open mouth and a completely shocked expression. Never in his wildest dreams he was expecting her here. Yes , she was the one of the girls he played with. But now he was no more a bad guy who roamed around fucking people. He had changed.
Changed for a good. He was too embarrassed and ashamed of his deeds to face her.

Before both of them could say anything further the whole family rushed to them. All of them welcomed Parth happily. He was just like a family member for them. Although he met everyone his eyes were still on Haseena and he was still amused. On the other hand Haseena was no less. She had a blank expression, she didn't know what to do. She couldn't decide which shock was bigger for her. Her being cheated by her present or being infront of the one who cheated her in past.

"Kr..Krish kaha h" parth cleared his throat and asked. "pata nahi thodi der pahle to dekha tha " Pushpaji said. "Hum yaha h " Krish said coming from upstairs followed by Lisa. Haseena's heart again sank deeper as the image of them kissing flashed upon her inward eyes. While a huge smile crept on parth's lips seeing her.

"Mere sher" Krish mumbled as she hugged him tightly. "Kaisi h meri jaan" he asked as they broke the hug. "Jaise to chod ker Gaya tha waise hi" Krish said with a smile. "Are aapni bhabhi se nahi mila?" Krish asked.amd parth nodded in no. "Aaja chal" Krish said and dragged him towards Haseena who was still standing like a statue in a corner. She made him stand right infront of her and said "inse mil yeh h humari Jaan humari would-be wife Haseena" . As Krish said these words with a smile parth's eyes widened in shock. He was not able to digest the fact that his bestfriend was going to marry his ex whom he cheated on. While haseena was looking silently at Krish without even glancing at parth as how happily and proudly  just after cheating on her with another girl she was introducing her as her would be wife.

"Aur Haseena yeh h humara best friend mera sher parth Purvesh" she said. This time Haseena's gaze shifted to parth who was equally shocked as her . Parth cleared his throat and hesitantly forwarded his hand towards Haseena hoping that she won't refuse it infront of Krish atleast. Haseena first looked at the hand and then the two faces infront of her. She smiled painfully and sarcastically and wiping the tears at the corner of her eyes shook his hand and said "nice to meet you". "Same here" parth replied slowly  with a guilt filled  expression.

"Bro meri engagement h vo to ker le" sia yelled from the stage. And everyone chuckled. They all slowly moved towards the stage to attend the ceremony. The whole time Haseena's face was blank. She was just there for her brother and the sake of her family. She frequently glanced at Krish who was too busy with lisa and the old man beside her. The whole time of the engagement Krish laughed and talked with them not even glancing at Haseena once. Something broke inside her with her activities,.seeing her like that. she was now feeling disgusting with herself for loving such a person who was so relaxed and smiling after cheating on her with someone else . She might have cheated her before as well and she must not have known , who knows , she thought.

Just then she saw parth going beside Krish. His expressions completely changed  when he saw the girl beside Krish as if he was not expecting her here. " Birds of a feather flock together" Haseena thought about the fact that the two  people she was cheated by in her life were best friends. She ignored them and focused on her family for the while , she didn't had much grudge with parth now as it was a long time and she didn't feel the same for him now but she was really pissed with Krish.

After talking to Mr Mehra parth pulled Krish aside and asked "yeh lisa thi n , college wali , yeh yaha kya ker rahi h?". "It's a long story , filhall ke liye she is the daughter of my invester of the most important project of my life . So tujhe usse jhelna hoga" Krish said with a forced smile in the end and parth gave her a confused look. As she was about to go parth held her arm and turned her. He asked " tu Haseena ke sath serious to h na ?" . Krish sighed as if saying  not again and not interested . "Ha bhai main serious hu , sach me" she answered. "Dekh don't cheat her ok?" Parth said with concern as he didn't want Haseena to go through all that which she had gown through because of him , again.

"But tu itna concerned kyu h , you were never this concerned about girls we used to fuck. Yaad h humara jhagda kyu hua tha?" Krish asked him seeing the change of his behaviour. "Ha yaad h , meri galati thi vo aur now i have realised it" parth said with irks tone remembering their fight . " Main bas itna keh raha tha that she is a good girl" parth said with genuineness in his voice. Krish just nodded her head while she was thinking what changed in her friend all of a sudden.

Then it was time to say goodbye to Mr Mehra and Lisa. All of the people except Haseena said a good bye to them and at last Lisa hugged Krish and it  broke Haseena more from inside when Krish reprocated the hug smiling.

After the functions everyone went to there respective rooms. Parth wanted to apologise to Haseena for his mistake earlier but he couldn't get time nor he had the courage to face her. Haseena was in her room packing all her stuff in a hurry with a blank expression still on her face when Krish entered. "What are you doing?" She asked innocently. But Haseena didn't reply and continued to pack her stuff.

"Haseena , what are you doing ?" She repeated herself but still no reply. Krish got annoyed and held her arm , as she turned her , she saw tears in her eyes. "aap ro rahi h?" Krish was stunned. She cupped her face and asked "kya hua" Haseena jerked her away and said "kya hua , yeh aap puch rahe h ki kya hua. Aapko sharam nahi aayi hume cheat kerte hue , aapne hume fir se dhoka diya h Krish" she had tears in her eyes . "Per humne aapko cheat nahi kiya" Krish said. "accha aur yeh bhi keh dijiye ki uss ladki ko aapne kiss nahi kiya" Haseena spoke in a cracked voice.

Krish was taken off guard. She didn't knew what to reply, she didn't knew Haseena had seen her with lisa.  "Haseena hu...hum vo.." she fumbled. By now Haseena bursted out crying. She began hitting krish's chest with her hands repeatedly. Krish just stood frozen to her place. After a while of hitting her she clenched her shirt and asked "hum aapko satisfy nahi ker pate kya Krish? Hum aapko khush nahi rakhte kya? Hum aapko aapne paas nahi aane dete kya? Ya fir aap jo chahte h hum aapko vo nahi dete ? Aisa kya h jo hum aapke liye nahi kerte? Kyu aapko kisi aur ke paas Jana pada? Aap humse pyaar nahi kerte kya?...........

Now you all can kill Krish if you want 🙂😜