A MORNING ~

Avoid grammatical errors ....

It was a gloomy morning . There were clouds covering the sky .Cold breeze was blowing as it was the month of November. The weather was silent as  a storm had passed last night .

The scene shifts infront of a hotel there was a large crowd of people gathered around the hotel . It was a 50 storey building and media personnels were not leaving the entrance even for a minute.There were rumours that business man Rohan Nanda had been murdered in his hotel room last night . Nobody had the exact information regarding the matter .

Police investigation was going on but till now no official statement was made it had been more than 10 hrs but there was no sign of killer.

_____________________________________

10:00AM  same morning in a cafe

A beautiful lady in her mid 20s wearing a pink buttoned down full sleeves  shirt tucked inside a blue jeans with open hair and a bluetooth in one ear was sitting on one of the tables keeping an eye on everyone around and listening everything attentively. Probably she was waiting for someone .

After some time a man in blue shirt entered in the cafe with the photo of the same lady asking about her to the receptionist , as soon as the lady saw him approaching her , she stood up from her seat and suddenly hugged a person passing by digging her face in the person's chest tightly closing her eyes.

After a few moments she slowly opened her eyes and saw a muscular chest. The person must have hit the gym because her abbs were visible above her sweatshirt . She slowly looked into the person's eyes . She noticed they were deep , lonely ,attractive and a sense of confusion regarding the present situation . There was an inch gap between there faces.

Before the person could speak anything to her she kept her hand on her mouth , preventing her from speaking . After checking the other man who was approaching her had went in another direction she removed her hand and slowly said -" It is an ongoing police operation , please co-operate".

The person slightly nodded her head not completely understanding the matter but helping the lady in front of her .

The lady was still hugging or hidding with the help of the other . After some time she spoke on her bluetooth device " he is in a blue shirt , come fast ." Probably calling her teammates.

Soon some police officers reached the cafe and arrested the man in blue shirt . Who probably was a criminal.
Finally the lady came out of the embrace of the person she was hugging for so long .

First she properly had a look of the girl in front of her . She looked in her mid 20s as well , she was dressed in a maroon sweatshirt and jeans . Small hair styled very well, and reading glasses on her eyes making her look adorable and attractive at the same time . Her face was straight devoid of any emotions just at present.She indeed was the owner of an attractive personality , the lady thought.

Clearing her throat she spoke while forwarding her hand for a handshake, "Thanks for cooperation , SHO HASEENA MALIK,MPT".

The person with a slight smile accepted her hand and spoke "Police ki madad kerna har citizen ki responsibility hoti h ma'am. Don't be thankful.Hum apke kaam aa paye yeh humari khushnasibi h ".

Haseena spoke in response walking a little ahead with the person " fir bhi har koi apke tarah nahi hota, bairhal hum chalte h " looking at her watch ," hume thane main kuch zaroori kam h  aur aapse milkar accha laga".

"Hume bhi apse milkar bahut khushi hui" responded the other one .Haseena suddenly got a phone call from her thana before she could ask her anything else and when she returned back after attending it , she saw the girl had already left.She enquired about her to the waiters but they said they had not seen her here before she was new to this place.
Haseena wanted to know more about her , the mistery and depth she saw in her eyes were making her wanting to know more about her.
" Per hum to unka naam puchna hi bhul gye " she mumbled to herself and walked out of the cafe drowned in the thoughts of the mysterious girl she encountered with a few moments back in the cafe . She herself didn't knew why she was thinking about her this much but she surely felt a strange connection with her . She started remembering the moment she hugged her tightly and started smiling remembering her cute confused face.
Like this with lots of thoughts in her mind and an urge to meet her again she went towards her thana........ 

Please share your response on the story and let me know how it was.😁 And please vote if you like it don't be a silent reader