SHE IS MY EVERYTHING ~

Haseena  immediately called her ammi."hello" ammi said.
"Ha ammi kaisi h aap?" Haseena asked her. "Hum toh thik h tu bata" ammi said. "Hum bhi thik h , vo hum keh rahe the ki jairaj uncle ke kitne bacche the?" Haseena hesitantly asked. "Achanak kyu puch rahi h" ammi confusingly said. "Nahi vo hum to sirf Krish ko jante h na to air bhi koi tha kya" Haseena asked with wonder waiting eyes. "Ha do bacche aur the. Chhotu aur chhoti. Vo dono bahut chhote the tabhi unhe padhne ke liye bhaisahab ne Krish ke sath England bhej diya tha aur jab unke sath yeh hadsa hua tab bhi vo dono England main hi the. " Ammi said. "Us accident ke baad un dono ka kya hua" Haseena quickly asked. "Vo to hume bhi nahi pata beta. Humne unhe bahut chhote main dekha tha isliye na hi shakal yaad h aur na hi asli naam. Bas ghar ke log Chhotu aur chhoti bulate the itna pata h"ammi said sadly. "Accha aur aapne unhe dhunda nahi?" Haseena asked. "Bahut dhunda , bahut koshish ki un tak pahuchne ki per kuch pata nahi chala fir tere abbu bhi chale  gye aur humne dhundna bhi chod diya." Ammi became sad in the end. But Haseena got some important points.

She began thinking and suddenly something strike her mind. "Ghar" she whispered to herself. "Ha ghar , yeh humne pahle kyu nahi socha" she almost shouted in excitement. "Hume kapoor Mansion dhundna hoga vaha se hume zarur kuch n kuch milega".

She immediately called santu and asked her about the house of mr. And mrs. Kapoor . Santu told her that after there death the house was auctioned. She instructed santu to find about it's present owners and every single detail about the house.

______________________________________________________________

After a few days...

Karishma's pov -

I was looking at  myself in the mirror for the fifth time in a while. I was wearing a black suit with matching leather shoes and watch, had styled my hair perfectly with gel. Whereas haseena was in her room getting ready. It was night time and i really wanted to just go to sleep but it was important to go.

Oh! I forgot to tell you where we were going.

Actually Haseena was to receive a bravery medal for her hardwork and determination and her skills she showed in solving the previous case in which unfortunately she was injured too. The department had decided to give her a medal for her achivement and so a party was held by them.

Finally they are doing something good.

I had not faced a crowd in the past few years . Although i was never really nervous about anything but , it's just that it had been a long time. It was going to be my first public appearance after 5 years. I didn't want to go but Haseena requested me with puppy eyes and i could not resist her innocent request. She wanted me to be present there with her. I again checked myself in the mirror before moving out .

I looked hot , that's what everyone who met me has told about me till now.

I went to the hall. And called Haseena . As soon as she came out my breath got hitched. I couldn't stop checking her out. She was looking really very hot in that simple white sleeveless gown. Her hairs were open making her look out of the world. Her light makeup and beautiful face was enough to charge me up. Her lips so soft , juicy and tender that i wanted to kiss the hell out of them. I wanted to feel her very closely but my love for her was enough to stop me from doing anything without her consent. I have never felt this way for anyone else as i feel for her.

I saw her staring back at me . She was also checking me out.

I didn't know she can do this as well.

I smirked seeing her drooling over me as i went close to her pulled her by her waist and whispered"you are looking very hot" . She blushed hard at my comment. I moved forward and kissed her softly she also responded back with the same love. After a while i unwillingly back out because we were getting late.

I could never get enough of her.

"Chale , handsome"she said with a smile while i just nodded to overcome my anxiety.

We reached the venue and noticed my official people , some very high rank officers and businessmen. They would have really killed me if they had known i was the person for the tension in the minds of each one of them.

But my luck was good enough to save me from them.

After a while Haseena went with some of her colleagues while i just took a drink in my hand making myself comfortable with the environment. Earlier also when dad wanted me to come with him to such business parties I would make one or the other excuse or even if i came i  used to get busy with some random girl either in the washroom or somewhere else.

As i was busy thinking about my old fucking days when, i saw a man looking at me as if trying to remember me , before he could remember me i remembered where.i had seen him. I had fucked his wife a few years ago.

And his sister.

And his daughter.

And still i had no connection with him. I hid myself before he could recognise me.

I don't even remember how many girls i have slept with till now but i remember him because i had made out with many people of his family.

What a spoilt brat i was!

Then i looked at Haseena who was smiling talking to her colleagues. I felt so good , satisfied and happy just by looking at her. SHE IS MY EVERYTHING now. I didn't wish for any one night stands after she came into my life. I didn't even think of any other women other than her now. She is the centre of my life around which my whole world rotates now. I never wanted to lose her and  so not wanted  her to know  who I was. I was soon accompanied by Ruhan along with maasi ma there. They were also shocked to see me at such a party.

What should i do?

It was the time to do the honours. And guess what ?

The chief guests were the owners of the kapoor groups- Rehan and Sia .

Great!

They didn't notice me as they honoured Haseena because i was in the crowd. After a while when Haseena came down she was talking i don't know what to Rehan. And they were coming in my direction.

What should i do now.

Hide behind the curtain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dig a hole for myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Change my identity
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bhakkk.

I could clearly see the amused look in Rehaan's eyes seeing me there. Though he tried to act normal but you know afterall he has the same genes as maasi maa.

My family man!

"Yeh h , humare partner , Karishma singh , aur Karishma yeh h Mr Rehaan kapoor" Haseena introduced us to each other. Now i could see rehaan more shocked than before hearing the word ' partner ' .

"Nice to meet me" i said forwarding my hand before he spill the beans. I usually don't forward my hand first for any handshake because Royal Genetic Attitude you know , but as he was my brother so i did. But he instead pulled me for a hug that he tried to make it look formal and said" same here".

While we broke the hug our ancestral ' k ' letter  lockets got tangled with each other which unfortunately Haseena saw..............

Dua main yaad rakhna ...
Fir milange guys .....😁👋