BROKEN THREADS ~

But Haseena saw her eyes, she knew those eyes , they were very familiar for her , she could forget everything but not those eyes. The dead body was sent for postmortem other officers were trying to find some clues. But Haseena was sitting frozen in a corner. She knew who it was . But she needed to confirm it by herself before doubting without a proper reason just on the basis of her assumption.

She left the place alone. Walking aimlessly on the streets. She was staring blankly at the sky , it was almost the town of dawn. She had various thoughts in her mind. She was scared. What if what she saw was correct? What if it was actually her? What if she was the killer? All the what it's had occupied her mind. She just wished it not to be true. She wanted herself to be proven wrong. She wanted the other one to be right. She was scared of loosing her.

On the other hand Krish knew Haseena had recognised her. She also knew she was the only person who could recognise her even without seeing her just by feeling her. She didn't know what to do. It was not her plan. She was also scared of loosing her.

Haseena reached home and opened the door, just to find Krish sitting on the sofa in the living area with her head hung low. Her state was no less than Haseena's. Her face was also expressionless just like her. Both were looking blank as if they didn't know what to do or what do say?

Gathering all the courage left Haseena finally asked out her biggest fear which she thought would turn into a nightmare if it was true. "Aap abhi kaha the krishu?". Her voice was scared and face expressionless. The silent environment of the house was broken by her and her voice echoed in the empty space. Krish did not answer her but just looked up at her. She asked another question without bothering to answer her. "aapko yaad h , aapne humse ek baar pucha tha ki mom ki death ke baad us aadmi ne kya kaha ki humne phone tod diya?". Haseena nodded her head absent mindedly. Krish walked over to her and hugged her from behind moving her hand sensually over her arms and resting them over her waist as she brought her face near her ear. Close enough for her to feel her breaths over her neck. Haseena shivered under her touch , she wanted to melt in her arms and be lost forever but she had to held herself together. "Usne kaha , defeat me if you can" Krish whispered this in her ear.

Her biggest fear had finally turned out to be true. She was broken to find the love of her life the villan of her story. She wanted it to be false. She wanted to scream , cry , shout at her and slap her for cheating her. For making her loose herself , for making her so vulnerable. But then the officer in her , came in between, her duty came in between. She knew whatever it is she has to catch the killer and here it was infront of her. The most wanted MYSTERIOUS KILLER, whom she was chasing from months was standing infront of her , in the form of a person she had loved the most.

She turned towards her. She moved a little away from her and then keeping a big stone at her heart and trying her best to prevent her tears from falling she aimed her gun at her. Although tears were flowing from her eyes although she was completely shattered , she was totally broken from inside but she had to bind together her BROKEN THREADS for the sake of her duty , she could not leave a killer like that.

Krish saw Haseena and then the gun she held towards her , she smiled painfully as tears formed in her eyes as well as held her hands up in the air. Haseena hid all her emotions for the time being and took out the handcuffs and handcuffed Krish. The only thing she asked was,"kya yeh aapne Kiya.". To this Krish chuckled painfully as a lone  tear escaped her eyes. "Humne kuch galat nahi kiya , sweetheart". She only said this . "Vo to kanun tey karega" she said and took her to the car.

Soon they stood infront of mpt. Haseena dragged her inside holding the handcuffs. The whole mpt was utterly shocked at the sight as well as confused. The SHO of there thana was in full form and rage , anger and what not.

She took her directly to the investigation room and then locked the door behind her. All the others looked at them from outside the glass. Cheetah and Pushpaji were truly shocked were as santu was still confused. She removed the handcuffs and made her sit on the chair and sat infront of her. Her eyes were red but no tears were flowing now. She was acting extremely professional now.

"To bataiye aapne yeh kyu kiya" she asked professionally. "Humne kya kiya?" Krish asked . "Don't test my patience you don't know me yet" Haseena warned her loudly banging her hand on the desk and the whole mpt shivered seeing there sho in such anger. " Aapne yeh sare  murders kyu kiye?" She again asked. "Humne kuch galat nahi kiya h" Krish again gave the same answer.

"Sach to hum aapse nikalwa ke rahange" Haseena said to her. Krish wiped her tears sat straight in a more professional look , once glanced at her watch and said "aadha ghanta h aapke paas MISS MALIK jo nikalna ho nikal lijiye" Haseena was taken off guard with this. The anger inside her built more and more ,"thik h hum bhi dekhte h aadhe ghante main aisa kya hota h" Haseena said in rage and sat at the chair infront of her while the other staff members watched them from outside through the glass.

Like this they were staring at each other with all the emotions they felt for each other at the moment , nobody spoke even a word and like this 25 minutes passed.

Santu came running inside to Haseena and said in her ear in a panicked tone , "maddamsir bahar dsp sir aur commissioner sir aaye  Hue h aur unhone kaha h ki aap inhe turant chod de" . Haseena was stunned at this , she stood up from her chair and as she was about to move outside Krish spoke with a smirk ," time kya hua miss malik , shayad 5 min abhi bhi bache hue h" . Haseena glared at her and moved outside she saluted her seniors and then glanced at the team of 15 lawyers standing beside them. It did not take her long to recognise that it was Mr Srivastava, and his team , the best and highest paid lawyer of the town. They were standing there with krish's bail orders , Haseena got scolded by her seniors that what proof she had for taking her in custody or interrogating her. But she remained silent because she neither had any proof nor Krish had confessed her crime. They had with them another man , who confessed himself to be the mysterious killer and admitted that he had done all the murders for the sake of money.

Haseena was forced to believe it because he was confessing his crime , she reluctantly put him behind the bars and released Krish. Though till now she was not able to understand what was happening. Krish came out and they had an intense eye lock both had many things to say to each other , but they lacked words , they lacked time , they lacked everything they had sometimes ago.

"Nice to meet you miss kapoor" Mr Srivastava greeted Krish and shook hands with her and after a little more talk , Krish left with the team. Before leaving she looked at Haseena , there eyes said it all though still it was all unsaid............