HER EFFECT ~

Surprise  surprise !

Bonus!

Let me clear it. I was blackmailed 🙂and many of you constantly asked for it so i thought to give you a surprise.  😊

Now don't expect anything from me for the whole month 😜

______________________________________________________________

Slowly Karishma walked over to her. Haseena couldn't help but stare at her. She had seen her in formals for the first time and she was looking super hot. Also they had met after a year so she was kind of emotional on seeing her as in the end she loved her. But at the same time she was not ready to forgive her for what she did.

Karishma finally kept the call and looked up. As soon as she looked up she came face to face with Haseena in shock. Both were lost in each other's eyes. Completely unaware of there surroundings. Both had many things to say , both wanted to hug each other and cry for hours. All there love and pain of the separation of the year was clearly seen in there eyes.

"Bro yeh Aayan h , aur uski family" rehaan broke there eyelock to give Krish a clarity of the situation. Krish looked around to find all familiar eyes glued to her. As she looked around her eyes stopped at a particular person. The person was looking at her with brim eyes. Krish also got numb after looking at her. "Krish bacche" ammi mumbled with a tearful smile. "Ammijaan" Krish muttered and rushed towards her and embraced her in a hug as if she had got her mother back after years of separation. Both of them hugged each other and cried there heart out.

Now Haseena began to connect the dots. It was krish's house. It means it was her father's friends house. So , Krish was supposed to be the mysterious businessman as well as the person whose sister , Aayan was going to marry. It was another shock for haseena. Krish hid that as well from her. That Chhotu and chhoti mentioned in her father's diary was no one but Rehaan and Sia.

Here Krish and ammi parted still with tears. Ammi cupped her face and gave her a forehead kiss . "Kaha chali gyi thi tu , kaha kaha nahi dhunda humne tujhe pata hai?" Ammi said. Krish kissed her hand which was on her cheek and said in a cracked voice , " sorry ammi galati ho gyi , aab se kabhi aisa kuch nahi karange pakka sirf aapke pass rahange". After a good amount of hug again they parted and looked at the confused others. Now finally ammi cleared everyone's confusion and told them there relation.

Then she held krish's arm and said "vo dekh Mera beta Aayan yaad h tujhe ,  Chhota tha to kitni shararat kerta tha tere sath ?". Krish smiled as she remembered a little Aayan who used to play with her. She went over to him ,"bro" Aayan mumbled as he remembered Krish. They hugged each other. " I missed you" Aayan mumbled. "I missed you too" Krish mumbled. It was another shock for haseena as she had never met Krish before but howcome Aayan met. But then she thought when she was in Delhi to complete her studies that might be the time or some other time.

Ammi kept her hand on krish's shoulder as they broke the hug and pointing towards Haseena said "meri beti hasu". Now it was a shock for Krish as well. Haseena was abbu's daughter. She kept looking at her. And they again had a short eye lock which was soon broken by ammi "yaad h abbu humesha chahte the ki tum dono ki shaadi ho jaye?" She whispered in her ear in a playful tone. Krish smiled weakly knowing the whole scenario was slowly turning awkward now. She slowly went over to Haseena and formally forwarded her hand "hi ! Krish kapoor" she introduced her true self finally infront of her. Haseena smiled in disbelief and shook her hand "Haseena malik" then she slowly in an audible voice only to Krish said "pahle bhi aur abhi bhi". Krish again felt guilty.

"Chaliye sab log pahle dinner ker lijiye kafi baate ho gye" dadi said. To which everyone nodded. Soon they all sat on the huge dinning table to have there meal. All were talking about there old times and how they used to be. Aayan was actually very happy as he got both his love as well as his bro. While Krish and Haseena were silently sitting beside each other. They were not setting together with there will but the only seats left for them were beside each other .

"Waise Haseena ki shaadi ka kya socha h?" Dadi asked in between the random talks. Krish choked on her soup she was drinking. She started coughing while haseena forwarded her the glass of water . "Tujhe kya hua?" Dadi asked in confusion."kuch na..nahi" Krish said drinking the water. "Ab vo to jaisi uski marzi maine to kuch nahi socha h , halaki uska abbu ki badi iccha thi ki uski shaadi Krish se ho". This time Haseena choked on her food and Krish forwarded her water. "ab isse kya hua?" Ammi mumbled. "Ku..kuch nahi" she said. While all the kids along with Pushpaji was enjoying the scenario.

"Bro ke to lag gye Bhai" rehaan slowly whispered to ruhan. "Bahut bure Wale" ruhan said and both gave a sympathetic look to krish. "Sach me" sia also joined the sympathetic look group. While Aayan was still confused.
Krish saw all three of them and there look . She gave them a weird look as if she had seen an ugly rare animal on animal planet.

After the dinner Haseena was in her room setting up her cupboard when she heard the sound of door opening and closing. She knew who it was . She turned and said "aapko nahi lagta kisi ke room main aane se pahle knock kerna hota h miss kapoor?" She sarcastically said. "Humara Ghar h hum jo kare" Krish also played along. "Fine ! Kya kaam h?" She asked. But Krish instead of answering moved closer. Haseena started moving back till her back hit the wall. Krish came to close to her face that she could feel her warm breaths.

Haseena closed her eyes in submission and Krish smiled a little . As she still had the same effect on Haseena even after a year. Krish slowly captured her lips for a soft kiss . She was slowly sucking her lower lips feeling her all she wanted. Letting out the pain of there separation. Soon Haseena also gave in. She kissed her passionately. After a while they slowly parted and Krish joined there foreheads .But soon Haseena realised what she was doing and she pushed her away. "Dur rahiye humse" she said. "Aapke body movements aapke shabdo se match nahi ho rahe h miss malik" Krish said as she started opening her shirt buttons. "Dekhiye aapko yaha se jana chahiye" Haseena said not because she was still scared or nervous infront of Krish but because she knew after a point of resisting she will eventually give in and that won't be good for her , she can't show her that she still loves the person who cheated her so much.

Krish soon completely removed her shirt and started coming towards her. "Krish dur hatiye" she almost pleaded this time. "Kyu rok rahi h khudko aap itna sweetheart, just admit you want me as much as i want you right now". She came really close to her and encaged her between her arms and the wall. As she leaned to kiss her again this time Haseena pushed her lightly.

She frustratingly said " kya chahte h aap? Kya kerna chahte h humare sath? Kya kare hum kapde utar de ? Aap hume bina kapdon ke dekhna chahte h?". Krish was taken off guard , she was not expecting this from her. Even Haseena didn't knew what  she was saying but tears of pain and frustration of not being able to unlove the person who cheated her were flowing from her eyes.

Now you all can thank me 😏