SIBLINGS OR ENEMIES ~

Haseena's pov:

Laying down on my bed , i was thinking about the happenings of today , the call from the mysterious killer was still roaming in my mind and sleep was far away from my eyes but but but ... The person who was sometimes ago talking to me was sleeping very peacefully as I could only hear her snores from the other end of the phone.

Must have been very tired adoring her laptop the whole day.

Reluctantly i had to cut the call. I was looking aimlessly at the ceiling fan from ... I don't know how many hours. Then i made a discovery..

It rotates 356 times an hour!

Wow! What a news.

I looked at the watch which showed 2 AM and i had this sudden craving to have chocolate ice cream at this time.

No guys. I am not an alien from another planet.

To fulfill my wish i silently got up and peeped out of my room door and the lights were off so i silently tip toed out of room towards the kitchen and started munching on my ice cream. When i saw a figure moving in the dark , probably a thief.

Who else will come at your house at this time!

Grabbing a knife from the side shelf i moved towards it and was about to attack him when the lights were switched on.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" we both shouted in unison about to attack on each other when i realised it was my brother Aayan.

Not looking any less than a monster with hockey stick in his hand and hands in air about to attack me.

Looking as if he was going to turn into a hulk soon.

Though i was also not looking any less than a wild cat.

"Huh mere mote bhalu" i said and hugged him taking a relief that i didn't kill him. " Kaali Billi tune to dara diya, aaj tu mar jaati to" he said taking a relief. " Mujhe laga koi chor h" we both again said in unison . " Tu kaise marne walo thi chor ko chammach se" he said with a smirk.
That's when i realised that I was holding a spoon not a knife.

Sometimes I wonder who made me a police officer.

" Tu apna kaam kerna phate muh wale chamgadar" i said to him. " Ha to tere muh lagna bhi kise h, mai to chala" he said and turned back to move. I also turned back to move but noticed a cute little cockroach heading towards me to say me a hello. "Aaaaa" i shouted and jumped on aayan's back like a wild monkey keeping my hands around his neck probably chocking him and legs around his waist . " Kya h" he chided. " Cockroach h" i said smiling sheepishly.

" Mujhse bade ho di aap , aur cockroach se dar gye" he said . " Gyan mat de pahle usse bhaga" i said. He made me sit on the slab and did his job and said " chala gya" and i took a relief. " Chalo thank you bolo" he said to me. "Ghanta" i said and he shook his head in disbelief and turned back to move when i said " ice cream khayega?" He turned towards me and looked at me in bewilderment as if he had seen a ghost. He looked to his left then right and pointing a finger towards himself said " me" in shock.

God, this overacting.

" Ha tu" as soon as I said this he ran towards me sitting on the slab beside me jumping like a frog. And then we began  feeding each other ice cream with our own hands which i apparently don't share with anyone and we began discussing activities of our day which was one of our favourite habits since high school. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand whether we are SIBLINGS OR ENEMIES.

" Kisi ke nazar na lage mere paltu janwaro ko" ammi said doing the nazar-utarne wala step standing at the door. " Kya ammi" we both said in unison.

Haseena's pov ends.

______________________________________________________________

Haseena pacing slowly in her cabin with a file in her hand as she was busy reading it and was not in a good mood as she hadn't talked to Karishma since the morning nor she was picking up her calls or answering texts. She was so engrossed in it that she didn't notice anyone's presence until two arms were wrapped around her waist pulling her closer and her back collided to a chest her breath hitched and she heard a whisper in her ears " hey sweetheart" and she instantly reconized who it was. She turned towards her and said " where were you from the morning aur yaha kaise aaye". " Sorry was in a meeting or yaha khidki se aaye" Karishma said with a proud look. Haseena shook her head in disbelief. " Aapka kuch nahi ho sakta , krishu" she said. " Ho sakta h agar tum chaho to" Karishma said as she sat on her chair and pulled Haseena in her lap touching her arms sensually. Haseena's heart started beating at a very fast pace "krishu.." before she could say any further her lips were already locked with Karishma who was kissing her passionately and hungrily . Haseena reprocated with the same passion there toungs fighting for domains after this Karishma placed her lips on Haseena's neck . As Haseena felt her lips on her neck shivers ran through her body making her very weak while Karishma was placing delicate and soft kisses all over the area and sucking her soft skin and Haseena started moving her hands in her hair and arched her neck to give her more space. After a while unable to take it Haseena stopped her " ummm... Please krishu, yaha nahi" she said slowly. Upon gaining her senses back Karishma stopped and placed a kiss on her forehead and held her in her embrace Haseena too hugged her tightly still not being able to overcome this sensation. "Aap thik h" Karishma asked sweetly. "Hmm" Haseena replied. That's when santosh entered to call Haseena for lunch. "Maddamsir vo.." she stopped upon noticing Karishma and there position and they immediately stood straight . " Santosh yeh humare dost Karishma" Haseena said without any eye contact. " Oh.. hi" she forwarded her hand for a handshake. " Hello" Karishma said keeping a finger over her glasses for fixing it  with a smile and taking her hand for handshake.

"Aap bhi chaliye na humare sath lunch karne" santosh offered to which Karishma just nodded and all of them moved towards the hall. Pushpaji upon noticing Karishma there was surprised. Karishma met everyone formally and they began eating. The topic of discussion over lunch was family and everyone was speaking about there familes when it was Haseena's turn she said " humari family me , hum , ammi aur humara mota bhalu.. , i mean humara bhai Aayan h" then it was Pushpaji's turn and santosh said " Pushpaji aapne to kabhi apni family ke bare main kuch nahi bataya , aaj bataiye na" to which Pushpaji said " batane jaisa kuch nahi h santu , humne kabhi shaadi nahi ki to family kaise" to this cheetah asked " to fir uu aap phone pe beta beta karke kisse batiyati h" .
To this Pushpaji said " wo to humari behen ke baccho se, bada lagav h hume unse , bachpan se pala h humne unhe or vo log bhi hume bahut mante h" she said glancing at Karishma like this there talk continued..

______________________________________________________________

In the same dark room

Karishma was standing shirtless flaunting her abs and biceps just in her trousers and her body was drenched in sweat as she was boxing sometimes ago and her short hair were covering her forehead with a smirk on her face making her look no less than a sexy devil . She came infront of that board with one hand in pocket and the other holding a glass of whiskey and a cigarette between the fingers , " you are my next target , mr. Kunal Verma" she said as she pinned one of the photos with a smirk. Taking a drag from her cigarette she began planning when her phone rang flashing "Haseena" she picked it up "hi krishu" Haseena said . "Hey sweetheart" Karishma replied taking a sip of her drink. " Kya ker rahe h" she asked . " Planning " Karishma replied." Kis cheez ki" Haseena asked casually. "Murder ki" Karishma said with a serious look but Haseena didn't notice her seriousness and said " kya krishu iss case ne waise hi dimag kharab ker rakha h ab aap bhi mazak ker rahe h". " Sorry sweetheart, apne next presentation ki planning ker rahe the" Karishma said with a smile. And they started talking to each other..

Do share your review and vote for it if you like and don't be a silent reader 😊.