AN HONEST CONFESSION ~

Longest part till now 🤓 enjoy...

Haseena was reading her abbu's diary once again. She was completely lost in it. She was reading some of the last pages he had written before his death.

From reading it she came to know how Insol Pvt Ltd was started by his friend , how happy he was when he started this company to help the poor. How it began to grow and became famous over the masses. And how his business partners could not see the poor getting free medicines and how they mixed poison in the medicines which were to be given free of cost to the village people. And how the blame of killing a 1000 people came on the head of his friend. How his company got bankrupt. How hard they were trying to prove there innocence. How stressed they were . And at last how there arrest warrant was issued.

After reading all this , Haseena was not only curious but eager to know what happened at the end. She quickly turned over to the last page of the diary written a day before abbu's death.

Aaj meri zindagi ka sabse dardnak din tha. Mere dost ke khilaf jo case file hua tha , vo hum uske haq main nahi la paye. Aaj jab uska arrest warrant mere hath main aaya to jaise meri puri duniya hi palat gyi. Maine aapni puri zindagi main yeh kabhi nahi socha tha ki mujhe yeh din bhi dekhna padega. Aapne Jaan se pyaare dost ko mujhe khud arrest kerna hoga , vo bhi ek aise kam ke liye jo usne kabhi Kiya hi nahi.

Apni duty ke aage majbur mujhe Jana pada. Maine force ko aage bhej diya kyuki sach kahu to mujhme usse face kerne ki himmat nahi thi. Kya kehta main , ki dost tune jisper itna bharosa kiya vo Tera dost aaj tujhe arrest kerne aaya h? Aakhir main main akela aapni jeep se kapoor Mansion ke or badh chala. Main raste main tha ki tabhi maine dekha ki ek gaadi ka accident hua pada tha. Mujhe dur se dikha , vaha koi baitha tha kisi ka sir apni goud main rakh ker. Main aage badhta usse pahle ek truck ne us insaan ko uda Diya. Main daud ker jab waha pahucha to meri rooh kaap uthi. Wo mera dost aur uski family thi.

Main dekha to jairaj aur bhabhi pahle hi mar chuke the , per Krish jise truck ne mere samne udaya tha , uski saasein chal rahi thi. Maine gaadi main dekha to mujhe ek file mili. Jisme unsabhi ke kaale karnamo ke list thi. Jo shayad mere dost nahi dhundi thi , per vo mujhtak pahuchta isse pahle hi , un logo ne usse mar diya.

Maine bina time waste kiye , vo file le aur Krish ko jitni jaldi ho sake hospital le gya. Fir maine dadijaan aur ramu kaka ko call kiya. Mujhe pata tha humara sath koi de ne de vo dono zarur dange.

Ramu kaka Krish ke papa ke khaas aadmi h aur dadi Jaan jairaj ki daaimaa thi. Unhone krish, Chhotu aur chhoti ko bhi pala h. Ab meri zindagi ka ek hi maqsad h , Devendra purvesh aur uske sathiyon ki barbadi , jo zarur hogi jab yeh sabut court main pahuchange.

Haseena finished it with tears in her eyes. She could also see dry tear marks on the paper . Which meant abbu must have cried writing the demise of his best friend.

"Isliye abbu ko unhone maar diya , isse pahle vo unka sach sabko bata pate."Haseena said to herself.
"Unhe to saza mil hi Rahi h , lakin yeh to pakka ho gya ki mysterious killer koi aur nahi Krish h , ab bas usse dhundna h". Haseena said with determination in her eyes.

______________________________________________________________

Karishma was lost in deep thoughts. She knew what happened in the party was a mere coincidence but still she was feeling very bad about hiding these things from haseena. She didn't want Haseena to know about her from anyone else , she knew how bad she will feel in that case. She didn't want to loose her. Not telling Haseena about her past was killing her from inside. After fighting alot with her brain and heart she decidedto tell about it to her and accept her decision whether she wants to stay with her or not.