INTENSITY OF LOVE ~

In Kapoor Mansion

It was indeed one of the most luxurious mansions of India. Despite of its massive and huge size , it gave a home like feeling with all the memories associated to it.  It had a huge hall way and living area. Upstairs there were bedrooms for family members and guests. The master bedroom however was locked  and nobody had the permission to enter into it.

Rehaan opened the door of sia's room and found her looking at a photograph very carefully holding it in her hands . As he approached closer to her ,he saw it was there childhood picture in which he was nearly 8 years old sitting in the middle with a mouth organ in his mouth while to his left was a cute little sia of 5 laughing on something with two  pony tails and to his right was there elder sister who was of 9 laughing just like sia on something. A smile automatically crept on his face looking  at there childhood memories and his eyes moistened as he went back to the memory lane. Sia noticed her brother standing behind her looking at the picture deeply.

She started speaking without looking back at him ," bachpan kitna accha tha n , bhai? We were a happy little family, aap , main , bro , mom or dad, hum sab kitne khush the na. Ab to jaise is ghar se sari khushiyan hi chali gyi ho , jabse bro gaye h kuch accha nahi lagta bhai" she took a pause trying to hold back her tears which had now started to flow from her eyes. " Hum bade kyu hue bhai , Kaash hum bacche hi rahte" she further spoke and unable to hold herself back , she hugged her brother tightly and started crying. A lone tear escaped rehaan's eyes looking at her sister in such a condition. But to give her strength , he needed to act strong though he was completely broken from inside. Breaking the hug and cupping her face and wiping her tears he said " bas bacche , chup hoja siyu" he rubbed her back to comfort her. "Accha yeh sab chod , tu yeh bata ki Russian deal ka kya hua?" He said in order to divert her attention. " Vo log aabhi tak ek hi baat pe aade hue h bhai , ki agar vo yeh deal karange to sirf company ke chairman ke sath varna nahi" sia said to her brother's quary. "Lakin kyu milna chahte h vo log chairman se " rehaan said frustratingly as he heard the same answer for the continuous 5th time. This deal was important for the Kapoor's and so they didn't want it to let go , that's why they were after them so much otherwise they would never give even a second thought in saying no to the people who wanted to see the chairman.

" Bro se baat karke dekhte h , i am sure she will have a solution to this , aur waise bhi sara business to wahi sambhalte h aur hum bas unke orders follow karte h to yeh bhi sahi" sia suggested her brother to which rehaan just nodded and called her.

" Hello"said the caller after receiving the call."Bro vo ek problem ho gyi h" rehaan said nervously." Kya baat h reh , saaf saaf bol"said the caller to which rehaan and sia explained the whole matter . After a few moments of silence the caller said " thik h I'll come , lakin agar unhe chairman se milna h to they will have to wait. Agle hafte ki meeting fix kerdo". " Bro aap sach main aaoge , to aap humse to miloge na?" Rehaan said hopefully. " Ha bacche zarur" the caller said and here Rehaan and sia started jumping and screaming in joy. Hearing there screams the caller said , " are bas kro gadho , mere kaan fat jayange".
" hehe sorry sorry but we are really very happy to meet you bro, thank u, love you , bye" sia said in over excitement.

______________________________________________________________

Here in Kashmir it was a few days since that day and now both Karishma and Haseena were very sure about there feelings for each other that it was not just friendship there was something much more to there bond. Haseena even knew that Karishma too has the same feelings for her which she has but is not confessing it due to some reasons as she had seen her whenever they were near , she was always gazing at her . There were moments when they used to come really close to each other , feeling Karishma this closely gave a special feeling to Haseena and now she wanted Karishma to confess her feelings to her. In order to make her do that on the last day of there stay in Kashmir or the wedding night , Haseena hired a guy to talk to her and introduced him to Karishma as her school friend. For the whole day that day Haseena ignored Karishma to the fullest and kept talking and laughing with that guy infront of her to make her jealous. At last Haseena took the guy with her on the dance floor and started dancing in a seductive manner very close to the guy. The guy also started faking that they were very close to each other and he was touching her hands and arms very frequently. Haseena from the corner of her eyes peeked at Karishma who was sitting as usual all alone in the bar area.

On the other hand Karishma was hell jealous of that guy because he was touching Haseena and was close to her and when she saw him coming closer to her , this was an end of her patience she finished her drink and moved towards Haseena. After reaching there she simply held her wrist and dragged her with herself untill they reached there room although Haseena was making futile attempts to come out of her hold . Once they reached the room Karishma locked the door and pinned Haseena to the wall and came dangerously close to her. Haseena closed her eyes at this sudden move but gradually opened it to look at Karishma being so close to her. She could feel her hot breaths on her face and her hands on her waist. As she kept her hands on karishma's shoulders.

After moving towards Haseena's ears she spoke in a husky voice " only i can come this close to you , nobody else". Although shivers ran down Haseena's spine but this time she wanted her to confess so she composed herself and said pushing her a little away " why , why can't anyone else" she started to provoke her. " Because you belong to me , the whole of you belong to just me" Karishma said caressing her cheeks and then her lips with her thumb.
If it would have been any other day , Haseena would have collapsed on the ground with these actions but today she didn't.

"I have fallen for you , with so much intensity that i don't think I will be able to come out of it , in this lifetime." Karishma finally said what Haseena wanted to hear. Without waiting for Haseena to say anything she continued " whenever you are this close to me , jee chahta h tumhe mahsus kare , dil kehta h tumhare karib aaye aur tumhe aapna bana le , i want to make love to you as if it's my last day on earth." Haseena felt heat radiating from her body at her this comment. " You have ignited this undying fire in me , which is not slowing down any time soon , Haseena" Karishma said making an eye contact with her as she placed a kiss on her earlobe. Her nose touching Haseena's as she stood there after saying this probably waiting for Haseena's reply.

In response to her confession Haseena just closed her eyes and moved a little towards Karishma bend over her and said in a deep voice " kiss me" as soon as these words hit karishma's eardrums without even waiting for a second she locked her lips with Haseena's . She felt her warm and soft lips moving in a perfect sync with hers as she devoured all her love with this kiss. Karishma's hands were moving impatiently on Haseena's back pulling her more into herself without leaving any gap between them as she could never get enough of her.On the other hand Karishma's actions were making Haseena a little nervous but she was feeling so good with her every touch that she didn't bother about it and she wanted to feel her this INTENSITY OF LOVE for her more closely. After breaking there phenomenal kiss they parted away breathing heavily. Haseena hugged Karishma tightly feeling her presence and making herself believe that she is truly hers. After a while when Haseena wanted to break the hug Karishma tightened her grip around her waist and said " stay here , let me inhale your essence ". Haseena stood there as it is , being proud of herself that she finally made her confess . " Don't be so proud of yourself , i know you paid him to make me jealous , jitne bewakoof hum dikhte h na usse kai zyada samajhdar hum h samjhi" Karishma said still hugging Haseena in the same position. Haseena was astonished at her statement but didn't say anything . They just stood there in each other's embrace to feel the warmth affection and love they had for each other.

Do share your review and vote for it if you like and don't be a silent reader 😊.