SHE MET HIM AGAIN~

Consider it a bonus gift from my side because i was not going to upade today 😂😂

______________________________________________________________

just then krish's phone rang breaking their moment with the name flashing 'PARTH'. A smile crept on krish's face reading the name , Haseena noticed her smiling and as she wanted to read the name flashing Krish picked it up and answered it. "Kaisa h mere sher" Krish said excitedly. "Bilkul thik meri jaan , accha sun na mujhe urgently Japan jana hoga yaar" parth said from the other end. "Kyu kya hua?" Krish asked worriedly. "Are zyada kuch nahi vo ek Japanese deal ke liye bus ek aad mahine main wapas aa jaunga tere pas" parth informed her. "Thik h jaldi aana kisi khas se milana h tujhe" Krish said glancing at Haseena who was playing with her fingers.

"Ohoo lagta h mujhe bhabhi mil gyi h finally" parth teased her. "Aisa hi samajh le aur jaldi aaja" Krish said . "Thik h fir to main yu gaya aur yu aaya" parth said and the call disconnected. "Kaun tha?" Haseena asked once the call ended. "Humne aapko bataya tha n humare best friend ke bare main , wahi tha" Krish said kissing her cheeks. Haseena hummed with a smile.

______________________________________________________________

After a month...

It was Aayan and Sia's engagement day. In the past whole month the preparations were going on in full swing. Both the families had bonded very well together. Now , the whole world also knew about the MYSTERIOUS BUSINESSMAN secret. Krish had revealed her true identity and had really worked her ass off to reopen Insol.  She was trying her best to restart it as soon as possible. Because it was her father's dream and only after starting it she had planned to marry her love.

The engagement was in the kapoor Mansion itself many famous business people , politicians and high rank officers were invited to the party. Krish was looking as handsome as always and Haseena was exceptionally beautiful with her floral peach colour lahenga.

"Bahut hot lag rahi h aap" Krish whispered in her ear from the back . Haseena jumped at this suddenness. "Kya kerte h aap dar gye hum" she hit her arm playfully. "Accha ab zara bataiye hum kaise lag rahe h" Krish asked stepping back to make her have a full look of her. Haseena looked at her from top to bottom she was indeed looking dashing in her white suit with a black tie and Balck shoes. "Tch ..... 2/10" Haseena teased her. " Majak mat udaiye humara" Krish made a grumpy face. Haseena chuckled at her antics. "ab hasiye mat hume ek kissie dijiye tabhi hum manange" Krish pouted.

"Accha aur agar nahi di to?" Haseena raised her eyebrow. "To...to hum kisi aur se le lange" Krish said with a smirk.  At this haseena bursted out laughing. She was laughing like crazy. And Krish pouted more "ab kyu has rahi h aap" sha asked with her gol grumpy face. "Aapk..apko kiss karega kaun" Haseena said between her piles of laughter. "O hello log marte h hume kiss kerne ke liye" Krish said. Haseena was still laughing like hell. "Huhh.. meri to koi feelings hi nahi h , tumhari feelings tumhari .... Twada kutta Tommy sada kutta kutta" Krish said overdramatically. Haseena just laughed more. "Ab bas kijiye warna hum sachme kisi aur se kiss le lange" Krish said but Haseena didn't stop at last she went away with her cute pout leaving her laugh like hell.

Everything was going well when Rehaan came to krish and told her that there investors for INSOL have arrived. Krish went along with him to greet them. He was a man in his 50s with a jolly nature he also had good relations with the Kapoor's as he had worked with their father. He was  accompanied by his daughter who was almost krish's age. "Welcome Mr Mehra " Krish greeted him. "Thank you thank you my boy " mr mehra replied happily. " Bade dino baad dekha h tujhe  , last time dekha tha to you were 10" Mr mehra replied smiling. Krish and Rehaan chuckled. " Meet my daughter Lisa" he said.   Then krish's eyes fell on his daughter. And instantly a memory crossed her mind.

She was one of the girls she ever had a night stand with. Actually a few times when they were in England. Lisa had a seductive smile on her face along with a sexy body as she instantly reconized Krish. "Hey Krish" she said and seductively hugged her. Krish was awestruck by these sudden happenings. "Looks like you guys know each other" Mr mehra said. "Ofcourse dad we both have graduated from the same University" Lisa told her father and slowly whispered to krish" you remember me right?"
Krish had sweat bands in her forehead by now as Lisa was still too close to her . She just nodded her head vigorously and gulped hard. 

"Great then " Mr mehra said. Lisa suddenly left Krish and said " dad I love this mansion, can i have a tour of it?" . "Ofcourse my princess , Krish will you just ..." Mr mehra said and Krish again nodded absent mindedly.  Rehaan was looking at them closely and by now he knew that what their relationship might have been. Lisa dragged Krish with her to show the house.

After sometime when it was the time to exchange the rings Haseena was looking everywhere for Krish who was nowhere to be seen. "Rehaan aapne Krish ko dekha h?" She asked rehaan. "Nahi bhabhi maine..." He suddenly remembered that she went with Lisa. "Rukiye main dekhta hu" he immediately said and went to look for her. Haseena was confused by his behaviour but she also began searching for Krish. "Kaha h aap" she mumbled to herself and went upstairs.

She slightly opened the door of study room only to find the most shocking seen of her life. She froze at her place just looking at the figures infront of her. She looked with wide eyes. She saw a girl leaning over Krish while she was sitting on the sofa and they were kissing each other. Her world slipped under her feet. Her heart sank at the sight. As tears started to flow from her eyes she slowly closed the door back without them noticing her and with her tears she ran straight down the stairs. The tears making her vision blur but  she kept running.

At last as she was about to open the front main  door when she bumped into someone coming from there inside. There eyes met and everything faded away just the another heart breaking shock of her life. SHE MET HIM AGAIN . They were not in there senses . There minds were completely blank. And the only word which left Haseena's mouth was "PARTH"..............

______________________________________________________________

All the flying chappals are welcomed warmly 😂😂
Because i know you all want to throw it 😂