BEST FRIEND ~

Next day , afternoon 12:00

Haseena's sleep got disturbed by the sun rays peeking in through the glass window. She flicked her eyes multiple times to fix her vision. She felt something heavy on her she looked down only to find her cute little baby , who had troubled her alot last night , sleeping cutely over her chest with a very cute pout on her face. She smiled a little and removed the short hairs covering her forehead. She was looking really adorable . Then a cool breeze blew in through the open window and that's when Haseena realised that they were completely naked under the duvet.
She blushed hard remembering last night. It was really tough for her. Her little baby had troubled her till she passed out but actually long after that even. When she approached her yesterday she didn't knew she was actually going to be this rough but least she knew it was only fifty percent of what she could actually do.

She tried to get up without disturbing her sleep but her movements ended up waking her."tum itna kyu hil rahi ho?". She questioned in a sleepy voice.  "Sorry" she sweetly whispered and laid back in the same position caressing her hairs. After a minute Karishma woke up and glanced at Haseena and laid back  and said "good morning " hugging her closer than before. "Good morning" Haseena replied still caressing her hair. "Hum abhi aate h" Krish said and went to the washroom to fresh up while haseena continued to lay in that position with the duvet . She tried searching for her clothes but she couldn't find them in the room.

Krish came out of the bathroom in the towel flaunting her hot abs with wet hair making her look more hotter. She went towards the mirror and started combing her hair while haseena continued to stare at her. She wore comfortable trousers but refused to wear something above it. Then she saw Haseena looking at her. "Kya hua , hume aise kyu dekh rahi h" she asked with a smile.she nodded in no and hesitantly asked "vo...humare ka..kapde kaha..h". Karishma came closer to her and sat on the bed and asked"kapde kyu chahiye aapko". "Vo..vo hume"Haseena fumbled. "Yaha to koi nahi h Haseena humare aalawa" she said in a husky tone while she tucked a few hair strands behind her ear. Haseena was nervous once again. "Aur ab yeh mat kahiyega ki aapko humse problem h" Karishma said continuing to be close to haseena . "Kyuki aaisa kuch nahi jo humne nahi dekha" Haseena felt heat releasing from her body at karishma's remarks.

"Na..nahi vo hume fresh hone Jana h to.." Haseena fumbled badly . Karishma was enjoying teasing her very much and was internally laughing out hard but she managed to maintain an intense look on her face. "Duvet hataiye Haseena" Karishma said going dangerously close to her. "K..kya" Haseena was taken off guard with this. "humne kaha duvet hataiye , hume aapko dekhna h". By now Haseena was hell nervous although they spent the last night and most of the morning together but she was still very nervous. "Krishu ....vo" before she could complete Karishma bursted out  laughing . "Look at you ...are you the same  person from last night who approached me." She said between her piles of laughter.
Haseena frowned at this. "Ok fine. Aap fresh ho jaiye hum aapke kapde nikal dete h". She said.

Haseena tried to move but hissed in pain ,"ahh...my vagina hurts"she said under her breath but to her bad luck Karishma heard it. Without saying anything she picked her up and took her to the washroom then made her stand properly and removed her duvet which was till now covering her. Although Haseena was a bit hesitant but since it was only krishu , her krishu she didn't say anything to her.

Karishma looked at her from up to down and only felt turned on after getting so much tired for over 15 hrs as well. Then she noticed the numerous love marks she had given to her. She had literally not left even a single place which was not marked by her then she saw Haseena's face which had turned red by now standing infront of her just like that. "Go get fresh , if you need help , i am right outside" she said and quitely moved out.

After sometime Haseena came to the hall and saw Karishma working on her laptop. She sat beside her on the sofa and held her arm and kept her head on her shoulder. "Hum apna sab kuch aapko de chuke h krishu aap hume kabhi dhokha to nahi dange n?" Haseena asked innocently as her past flashed infront of her and her insecurities arise."kabhi nahi" Karishma said with a smile and placed a kiss on her forehead. Haseena was still sitting without a word."Kya hua" Krish asked sweetly. Haseena was a bit hesitating if she should say this or not because Karishma will be mad at her for sure.

She reluctantly said "bahut dard ho raha h ,krishu". Karishma stopped working . She cupped her face and kissed her forehead deeply. "Aaiye pahle kuch kha lete h ,aapne kal se kuch nahi khaya h, hmm" she took her to the dinning table and they had there lunch. After which she took Haseena to the bed room and laid her on the bed , gave her some pain killers and said "kya zarurat thi yeh sab karne ki , humne aapko pahle bhi warn kiya tha n? Kyu kerti h aap aisa sweetheart aapko maza aata h hame pareshan kerke?" Karishma said worriedly. While Haseena smiled at her concern . "Ab aap has kyu Rahi h" Krish asked being annoyed. "Aree..hume kuch nahi hua h hum thodi der main thik bhi ho jayange aap tension mat lijiye krishu" she said calmly. "Sorry" Karishma mumbled and hugged her while haseena just smiled.

______________________________________________________________

Two days later...

Haseena was on a video call with zara her best friend, she already knew about her and Krish being together since her wedding and Haseena kind of shared everything with her because ofcourse she was her best friend.

As Haseena told her about that night she screamed in joy. She was genuinely happy for both of them as she knew her past as well because they were College friends. Soon Karishma joined them and said sitting beside Haseena "what's up ladies" . "Hey!hi" zara said. "Waise how many times you both have slept together, i mean i am just curious" zara asked and Haseena mentally smacked her forehead.

Your best friend you know..

"It was just once zara" Haseena said annoyed. "Every time you cum counts as one" zara said with a smirk. "Well in that case it is 26 times, right Haseena?" Krish intervened. Both Haseena and zara were shocked by her statement. "Aann zara I'll call you later" Haseena immediately cut the call. And Krish laughed hard. 

"Kya krishu , aapko zara ke samne yeh kehne ki kya zarurat thi , aab vo hume chidhayegi" Haseena said. "Koi baat nahi sweetheart" Krish said while controlling her laugh. "hum bhi na aapke best friend ke samne na aapki burai karange fir aapko pata chalega, waise aapka best friend hai kaun?" She asked. While the smile from karishma's face disappeared and she was just stuck at one word 'BEST FRIEND'. Her mind replayed some audios to her and she zoned out-

Aaj se teri meri dosti khatam .

Ha mujhe bhi tuj jaise insaan se dosti kerne ka koi shauk nahi h.
.
.
.

Yeh tujhe bahut mahenga padega Krish , yeh tune accha nahi kiya.

Chala ja yaha se , aur kabhi mujhe aapni shakal mat dikhana.

She came out of her thought with Haseena tapping her shoulder. She wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes by the end of the flashback. "Ek tha humara best friend , aab humare sath nahi h per hum usse bahut Miss kerte h" Krish answered. While haseena thought she had got on the wrong nerve , she should not have asked this question seeing her tears so she didn't ask anything further.

______________________________________________________________

"Dad main uske apartment ke niche hi khada hu" parth told his father davendra . "Good usse humare pass le aao ,vo humare kuch nahi bigad payegi , is baar bhi hum jeet jayange" he ordered with an evil laugh . "Yes dad" he said and moved towards krish's apartment.

Haseena had gone for the night duty and Krish was home alone when the door bell rang . She went and opened the gate and was shocked to see the person infront of her before she could either digest it or say something the person punched her hard and she fell on the ground and the scene blacked out.........