A FAMILIAR FACE ~

In the police headquarters an important meeting was going on regarding the businessmen murder case and the ig , dsp and other high rank officials were present there .
They were trying to find some clues regarding the killer but everytime they had to return with an empty hand. They were really tensed regarding the matter. A lot of search and discussion was going on to find him.

" Manna padega is killer ke intelligence level  ko , pura police department abtak ekbhi clue tak nahi dhund paya" the sp said being somewhere impressed by the killer.
"Aur uper se usne jo hume challange kiya h aagar vo baat media main aagyi to aur bawal badh jayega" the dig seconded him." Aur nahi to kya ab tak jitne bhi murders hue h sab ke pocket se ek hi to note nikla h , jo kehta h , DEFEAT ME IF YOU CAN , ab yeh to khulla challange hi hua n?" The acp said frustratingly.
" Per humara department main koi to hoga jo bilkul uski tarah sochta hoga , jiska intelligence level iske barabar ho , koi aisa jo isse pakad sake?" Another officer said.
"EK HAI" everyone looked towards the dsp as he spoke those words. " Vo ek hi hai jo isse pakad sakti h " he said with a mysterious smile on his face. The ig who was till now listening to them sitting quietly guessed from his expression who he was talking about and with a slight smile on his face which indicated he was really impressed with his choice  said " to fir bulaiye usse"  and  the dsp nodded his head while the other officers were still confused so as to what was happening and whom they were talking about.

______________________________________________________________

Karishma was sitting in her hotel room checking some important e-mails on her laptop whereas haseena was in the balcony attending an important ' official ' call according to which she had to report in the headquarters as soon as her leaves got over. When she enquired about the reason she was told that they want her to lead a case but she was not given much details about the case , except that it was highly sensitive. "I am on it sir" she replied before she cut the call.

Karishma was just done with her work when she saw Haseena approaching from the corner of her eyes. She saw Haseena came and sat infront of her on the couch "kya" Karishma asked as she saw Haseena looking at her carefully. "Kya" Haseena asked in the same tone as karishma upon her query. Taking a sip of her black coffee Karishma said " why are you looking at me?" . "Nothing" Haseena said without making an eye contact. After a pause she said " can i ask you something?" very curiously. Karishma simply nodded her head looking into her laptop. "Are you always like this?" Haseena asked curiously. Karishma raised her head and looked upto her and asked raising her eyebrows " like what?" . " Like this introvert person who is always busy with herself and don't talk to anyone." " Elaborate please" Karishma said taking another sip of her coffee.

"I am noticing you since the time you came , yesterday. You don't go out of the room much , you hardly talk to anyone other than me , jay or zara. You are always busy with your laptop and don't even bother to look up form the screen to see your surroundings , ok i understand you are a genral manager you must be having a lot of work but you are on a leave right? Yesterday the whole time you were busy either with jay or your laptop and today also from the past 4 hrs you are sitting infront of it like a robot". Haseena said all of it which was till now in her mind without any botheration.

Karishma who was amused and surprised came out of her shock and with a mischievous smile said " so someone is very busy noticing my every move , right?" . Now Haseena herself realised what she has said and has given Karishma one more reason to tease her. " No it's not like that " she fumbled as she spoke. " Then how it's like?" Karishma asked taking another sip . " It's just that all your qualities are like a workoholic   business tycoon" as these words left Haseena's mouth Karishma choked on her coffee. " And why do you think so?" Karishma asked after calming herself down." See, you work as if there is nothing more important than it , when you talk over the call your voice is so authoratitive that it feels as if you are the owner of the company not an employee and this strong black coffee drinking habit of yours" Haseena put forward her views.
" Bap re good observation , i must say" Karishma said being surprised of her observation skills. " I'll have to be more careful" she thought to herself. " Ok so no work from now , is that fine ma'am " Karishma asked flirtatiously . "Yes" Haseena replied witha blushing smile. That's when karishma's phone rang with another work call. "Hehe , last one ,please. " she said with an awkward  smile. " Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta" Haseena shook her head in disbelief as karishma went to the balcony to attend the call.

As she came back she saw Haseena standing at the door talking to someone. She couldn't see the face of the person as Haseena was standing infront of her. She came and stood beside Haseena to have a look of the person and she was shocked and surprised to see that FAMILIAR FACE infront of her while the person infront was equally shocked seeing Karishma there.

"Pushpaji kaha kho gyi aap?" Haseena asked waving her hand infront of Pushpaji who with wide eyes was staring at Karishma. She followed her gaze which landed on Karishma. "Kuch nahi " Pushpaji fumbled. " Aa... Inse miliye yeh h humari dost , Karishma singh or Karishma singh yeh h Pushpaji humare thane ki head constable" Haseena said introducing them to each other. " Karishma singh" Pushpaji said under her breath confusingly.  " Namaste aunty" Karishma greeted Pushpaji formally but Haseena's eyes widened as she called her AUNTY and now Pushpaji was not going to leave her as she thought because she doesn't like being called aunty but to her utter dismay Pushpaji replied with a warm smile " namaste beta" without any drama and before she could ask about this sudden change in her behaviour and the connection between these two zara came out of nowhere and dragged Haseena with herself and Karishma also went with jay for the functions. 

______________________________________________________________

During the night

After the function was over , Pushpaji alone was standing on the terrace of the hotel with her hands on the railing in deep thoughts as cold breeze was blowing and the weather was pleasent "kaise h aap?" . She was brought back to the world by these words , as she looked towards her right she saw Karishma sipping her coffee leaning her back on the railing. Once glancing at her she replied "bas zinda h , apko usse kya fark padta h " she said in a cold voice . "Fark padta h tabhi to pucha" Karishma said softly.
"Accha, aapko fark padta h? Accha mazak tha" Pushpaji said laughing sarcastically. " Naraz h humse?" Karishma asked politely. " Lo ab yeh bhi inko batana padega" Pushpaji again said in a cold voice. After a short silence Pushpaji asked " india kab aayi?" "6 mahine pahle" came the reply. Pushpaji looked at her astonishingly. " Aur hume kab batane wali thi" Pushpaji asked . " Kaam pura hone ke baad" Karishma said . Again silence prevailed.

Pushpaji again asked " aur yeh kaisa naam h , Karishma singh?" . With a slight smile Karishma replied " pasand nahi aaya?" To which Pushpaji said " meri behen ne jo naam diya tha wahi accha tha yeh kyu  " she asked completely turning towards her.  " Kyuki aapki behen ka diya hua naam sabko to nahi bata sakte na " Karishma said. " Kitni der naraz rahengi , ek baar gale nahi lagayagi  hume , masi maa?" Karishma asked in a soft tone. Pushpaji hugged her tightly with brim eyes and said " 5 saal baad dekha h tumhe , humari zara bhi chinta nahi h na tumhe ?" Pushpaji asked. "Aisa nahi h masi ma , aap hi to humara sab kuch ho , aapse jaruri kuch nahi h " Karishma said reprocating the hug. "Ab bahut hua tu ghar chal na beta " Pushpaji said between her sobs , Karishma broke the hug and said wiping her tears " maa ko dia hua wada adhura h masi , hum nahi aayange" . Pushpaji shook her head in an understanding manner . "Waise news dekh ker andaza tha hume ki tu india main h " Pushpaji said " bachpan se janti hu main tujhe , mujhe acche se pata tha ki yeh tera hi kaam h " after this they talked for a little more and then went to there respective rooms.

Do share your reviews and vote if you like it and don't be a silent reader 😊