I AM SORRY ~

The next day Haseena was sitting in her cabin reading the file of information which she had taken from santu very carefully and no one else was in the thana at that time. Karishma entered her cabin as usual from the window and said taking the file from her hands " kya ker rahi h, humse to miliye". "Krishu vo file wapas kijiye hume please" Haseena said irritatedly. "Aisa kya h isme , pahle humse to miliye kitne time baad mile h" Karishma said sadly. " Humare liye yeh bahut important h krishu , vapas kijiye" Haseena said in anger. "Jaiye nahi dange" Karishma said and started running with the file and Haseena chasing her. Accidentally the file fell from karishma's hands and all the papers scattered on the ground. "Yeh kya kiya aapne aapko pata bhi h yeh kitni important h . Aapko har cheez mazak lagti h kya krishu , hum waise hi us killer ki wajah se pareshan h aur ab aap hume aur pareshan ker rahe h , hume aakela chod dijiye please , aapse pyaar karke galati Kerri humne" Haseena yelled at her taking out all her frustration of the past few days without even realising . " Thik h" Karishma said and silently left from there.

After a few moments of calming herself down Haseena realised her mistake but Karishma had already left. "Tch yeh kya kiya Haseena , isme unki kya galti thi. " she said frustratingly to herself but as she was very busy with her work, she ignored it for the time being and continued her work.

On the other hand Karishma was drowned in a pool of guilt for causing so much trouble to Haseena. Although Haseena didn't knew but the reason behind all her problems was actually Karishma. She was really feeling bad for bringing Haseena in such a condition.

" Hume unki life me aana hi nahi chahiye tha , humari wajah se kitni pareshan h vo , pura media unki kabiliyat per sawal utha raha h or ek hum h jo chah ker bhi kuch nahi ker sakte. Ulta unki problems badha rahe h , hume unse dur chale jana chahiye" Karishma thought to herself as tears formed in her eyes while walking silently on the road. Like this Karishma decides that she should go away from Haseena's life and provide her peace.

Its been 2 days since this incidence Karishma was neither meeting Haseena nor was picking up her calls , she wanted to go away from her but her heart wanted to always be with her . She was trying hard fighting with herself to do what's right. She was really very guilty for doing this to Haseena.

On the other hand Haseena was really feeling sorry for talking that way to Karishma , she was feeling lonely without her, she could not concentrate on her work , nor eat or sleep properly karishma's condition was no different . She tried calling her multiple times but every call went unanswered. Neither she knew her address , nor any other way to find her. She was also feeling really guilty.

One night , Haseena was sitting in her room , when she heard a knock. She was deeply lost , so she went and opened the door but there was no one outside , so she came back and sat on the bed . But she heard another knock, that's when she realised , it was not the door , but her balcony slider. She opened the slider only to find a completely drunk Karishma infront of her.

"Krishu" she said and supported her to come inside while being surprised of her presence at this hour. "Aap yaha kaise aaye" she asked out of bewilderment. "Pipe chad ke" Karishma replied innocently.

Karishma not being able to walk properly, took the rose she had tucked behind her ear and sat on her knees and said " happy Rose day" in an excited manner. "Aaj Rose day nahi h" Haseena informed her.

"Accha" she said and pretended to think " to fir happy propose day" she again said with same excitement. " Aaj vo bhi nahi h" Haseena said while folding her hands over her chest.

"To phir happy whatever day , lakin rose to lijiye yaar , humare pair dukh rahe h" she said complaining like a cute baby . Haseena smiled and took the rose in her hands and Karishma stood up taking the support of Haseena.