WHEN THEY MET AGAIN ~

A year ago.....

It had been a year since Haseena left . She was back in her old house with her mother and brother but something in her was empty . The feeling of loneliness was always around her . She was neither able to concentrate on her job nor her family. She was living and breathing  but without emotions. This lingering sadness of hers was noticed by her mother but every time she asked her about it she used to say nothing much about it. This thing now had kind of started worrying her mother as well. But she kept quiet about this matter.

On the other hand Karishma had returned back to her mansion. The whole kapoor Mansion was decorated like a bride for her welcome. Her family was very happy to see her back and that she had accomplished her mission as well of providing justice to her parents but deep down she was not happy. Although she tried to show happiness around her family but the loneliness of her soul was noticed by everyone. As she had promised Haseena that she will not come to her unless she herself comes to her so she was abiding by it. She had finally taken her chairman seat and was working more effectively than before but had became more workoholic. It was either business or drinking herself to sleep was her only thing in the past one year. She was yet to reveal her face to the media which she was not ready for right now.

One fine day , Aayan Haseena's brother told her that he liked a girl and that he wants to marry her. Ammi and Haseena both were very happy for him that finally there little boy had grown older.

"Waise ladki h kaun jo tujhse pat gyi?" Haseena teased him. "Siya Kapoor" Aayan said proudly. As he mentioned the MD of kapoor groups. Whereas haseena and ammi  were shocked by this."vo tujhe kaise pat gyi , i mean uska taste itna kharab to nahi lagta" Haseena said wondering.

"Kaali Billi Nazar mat lagao yaar mujhe shaadi kerni h" Aayan said frustratingly. "To kerle kisne roka h" this time ammi teased him. At last Aayan sighed deeply and with a forced smile said "kerni to h lakin hogi tabhi n jab aap dono uski family se baat kerne chaloge". " Jaha tak hume pata h Uski family main to sirf uska ek bhai h na ?"Haseena wondered.

Aayan again forced a smile and sarcastically said "mysterious businessman ka naam suna h?" . Then Haseena understood his point.

They agreed to meet the family for his happiness. On the other side as well Sia had already convinced everyone and told them about Aayan but  there was only one condition that if Krish agrees than only she will marry him . They all were also ready to meet the family and so they thought of inviting them to there place for a visit.

The maliks agreed and soon headed towards the kapoor Mansion. As it was located on the outskirts of the city they had planned a stay of a week.

As the car entered the grandiose gates of the Mansion all three of them were left awestruck. It was a huge palace with a very tight security. Whereas ammi was really surprised to visit this place. It was the same place she used to visit when abbu was alive. It was his friend's house. The car stopped infront of the main door where stood sia along with Rehaan , Ruhan , Pushpaji and dadijaan to welcome the boy's family.

All of them were completely shocked to see Haseena there. On the other hand Haseena was also greatly shocked to see Pushpaji and cheetah there. Despite of all these shocks two people were looking at each other in surprise and smiling. Yes, they were ammi and dadijaan who were trying to recognise each other. 

"Noor?" Dadijaan said trying to recall her face . "Daadijaan aap" noorjahan was also surprised. Both the ladies hugged each other as they had met after 5 years. "Kaisi h aur kaha thi itne din?" Dadijaan asked. "hum to yahi the dadi gayab to aap ho gyi thi" noor frowned. "Koi baat nahi aab mil gyi h na tu aab tu kahi nahi jayegi" dadi said caressing her cheek while noor smiled.

While all others were watching them in shock and confusion. Finally ammi and dadijaan looked around to find 6 pairs of confused eyes on them . "Hum batate h" ammi said but was interrupted by dadi," aare pahle aandar to aao Bhai sari baate yahi reh ker kerni h kya?" .
All of them finally moved inside.

The interiors of the house were all luxurious and rich in art. It was more beautiful than outside. All settled on the sofa of the main hall and the servants brought water for them. Then Haseena asked her confusion "Pushpaji aap yaha ?" . "Ha vo Pushpaji maasi h humari aur cheetah humara bhai. Usse hum sab Ruhan bulate h" Rehaan said to cover up . Haseena again asked ," to kya mysterious businessman yeh...." Pointing towards cheetah. "Are nahi nahi vo to bro h , unko kuch kaam aa gya tha to vo thodi der main aa jayange" Cheetah said.

"Krish ko call kero aur batao yaha kya chal raha h" Pushpaji whispered to ruhan. "Kiya tha maa nahi laga ,  aab to sab bhagwan bharose h" ruhan whispered back.  As they were busy discussing these things only while Pushpaji, ruhan , Rehan and Sia were in complete stress after seeing Haseena as to what will happen when they will come face to face , the front door opened with a bang.

There started entering a no. of bodyguards followed by alot of managers and other official personnel. "Lagta h bro aa gye" Sia said and all of them got up from there seats . Haseena and Aayan were very curiously looking at the door as they were finally going to see the mysterious businessman face to face. "Lagta h aa gyi" dadi said to ammi and both of them too moved towards the front to see . Ammi was also really excited as she was going to meet her kiddo after so long.

And finally entered Krish in her royal style. Followed by her secretory and the secretaries of secretory. "Krish" ammi mumbled after looking at her.

The only words roming in Haseena's mind after seeing her walk in an extremely royal style towards her while talking over the call were -

ek raja ki pehchan us Chand ki tarah honi chahiye , jo karodo main se pehchana ja sake , jo sabse aalag ho , jo apne se bade aur takatwar surya ke aage jhuke lakin uske jaate hi apni roshni se sare jahan ko roshan kerde aur tab vo ek raja kehlata h.....

______________________________________________________________

Aaj ke chapter main kaafi shock ho gye 😂😂
Aab baki baad ke liye rahne dete h.