A STRESSFUL SITUATION ~

Karishma's pov -

While we broke the hug our ancestral ' k ' letter  lockets got tangled with each other which unfortunately Haseena saw while we were trying to cover it.

"Are aap dono ke lockets" Haseena said with amazement. "Yeh to same h" she said.

While we were struggling to free them but they were stick to each other like brothers meeting after a decade. Finally we were successful in our attempts. "Ha vo humne same jagah se liya hoga shayad" i tried to cover up. "Ha possible" rehaan seconded me.

While we were trying to make Haseena believe us. Sia came there searching for her brother. And cherry on top of the cake she didn't notice Haseena there and straight away came and hugged me tightly , glad to meet me.

I am gone today.

Can somebody save me for  a 100$?

Haseena first looked at her and then at me. I was trying to read her face. All i could see was  some confusion and a bit... No sorry a lot of jealousy. Before sia could say something which i doubt would have defenately landed us in trouble , i jerked away from her and in an over dramatic way said " o behenje , i am already  committed" i said sneaking my arm around Haseena's waist pulling her closer.

Sia looked at me in biwilderment. Her face was as if i had told her to jump into a well or kiss a beggar. While on the other hand i saw Rehaan and Ruhan suppressing there laughs. I passed them a death glare.

I couldn't think of some other excuse!

I gestured rehaan to handle the situation before it's too late. I am glad he understood my point. He cleared his throat and said " sia meet miss malik and her partner Karishma singh". He said stressing my name. To give sia a clarity of the situation.

She nervously smiled and said " oh! I am sorry I miss took  you for somebody else.""it's ok. It happens" i said. "So you guys are dating?" Sia asked. "Yes" Haseena replied holding onto my arm possessively which made me smile a little. "Kyu" sia said slowly but loud enough for us to hear and i mentally smacked my forehead. "What" Haseena asked in confusion. "Kyu nahi .. i mean people should date, vo hum aise aa rahe the" sia said with THAT famous step and I passed her a i-will-see-you-afterwards look. While Haseena was still in confusion of the matter.

  To my help god finally send a warrior!

"Maddamsir dsp sir aapko bula rahe h" maasima said . "Hum abhi aye" Haseena excused herself. As soon as she left rehaan and ruhan bursted  out into  piles of laughter. " Haslo saalo mera bhi time aayega" i glared at them .
"Bro inhe chodo , mujhe batao yeh kya ho raha h?" Sia asked in confusion. And i explained her the whole matter.

In the end she asked the question which pissed me off.
"Are you serious about this relationship?"

I swear if she was  not my sister i would have killed her by now. I was being  asked the same question the third fucking time.

What should i say no i am not serious , i am playing rings ringa roses with her .

"I am very much serious sia" i responded. Though she made a face which clearly  told me that she didn't believe me. "Do you love her?" Was her next question. I sighed deeply.

I will have to explain in detail.

I said "bacche you know me very well. Agar hume sirf vo sab kerna hota to hum relationship ka natak nahi kerte. Hum sidha one night stand kerte you know that right?" She nodded now understanding my point.

After some time i saw Haseena talking to santu. After which she walked straight over to us. "Mr Kapoor, agar aap bura na mane to kuch puch sakte h?" She asked rehaan politely. He just nodded his head. Haseena once looked at santu and then back at rehaan and asked " aapne teen saal pahle kapoor Mansion uske owners se auction ke 10 gune daam main kharida . " She paused a little"kyu?". I nearly choked on my drink .

She was going too fast.

Rehaan looked at me for answers and i gestured him to proceed . He said clearing his throat. "Vo kuch khaas nahi , bas i liked the property". I knew he was lying. Actually everyone except Haseena and santu did. We all knew there were some very precious memories attached to the house. Haseena nodded not fully convinced but left the matter there.

After some more time of getting bored i again saw Haseena talking to someone. The girls back was facing me. As i made an attempt to see her . I was feeling pity at my situation.

Shit.

It was the same man's daughter whom i had fucked .
I walked speedily over to Haseena and excused her from that girl before she could see my face.i feared if  she sees me she  would tell Haseena about it. "Humari tabiyat kharab ho rahi h" i said once we came to a corner. I was glancing that girl so that she doesn't see me. I began sweating. "Kya hua , sab thik to h" she asked with concern.

"Humare pair main pet dard ...i mean...sir main pair dard....tch...kuch to ho raha h Haseena chaliye na yaha se" i hastily said whatever came to my mind. She looked concerned and seeing me sweat prosfully she became more concerned and without wasting a second we left the party. I took a sigh of relief once we were out.

"Ab boliye kya ho rha h aapko"she asked once we got into the car. "Kuch nahi , hume kya hoga" i said smiling like an idiot. She gave me a look which clearly said 'what do you mean' i ignored her glare at me and started driving.  "To hume bahar kyu laye , jab aap thik h to?" She asked. "Are hume waha accha nahi lag raha tha n, isliye" i said cutely. While she smiled in disbelief.

Today was a really STRESSFUL SITUATION for me.

______________________________________________________________

Some other place...

"Hello" a man said. "Krish ka pata chal gya h dad" his son replied. "Wah shabash, kaha h vo" the man asked. "Lucknow main , agle do din main hum ustak pahuch jayange" the son assured. "Jaldi karo , isse pahle vo hume mare , hume ustak pahuch a hoga" the man said. "Yes dad" the son cut the call.

"Tumse to  sirf dad ka hi nahi mera bhi purana badla baki h Krish , jo is bar hum le ker rahange or yeh Parth Purvesh ka wada h" the son said with a devilish smirk on his face........

Aapko story ke bare main kya lagta h 🤔
Honest review dena 😉