SHE WAS THERE ~

"Maddamsir businessman Kunal Verma ka murder ho gya h , jaldi aa jaiye please" santu said in a panicked tone. This line was enough to break and take away Haseena's sleep , she got up with jerk and said "kya.."

FLASHBACK..    (violant content ahead !)

After dropping Haseena to her house Karishma changed her outfit in the black hoodie and mask and left for kunal's house . She went from the backyard of the bunglow as she had planned and climbing the pipe she entered the balcony of his room and saw him looking into his phone turning his back towards Karishma . She silently went inside his room taking out the knife she had brought with herself and swiftly turned him around and before he could see or react she stabbed the knife in his stomach and pulled it out.

He fell on the ground with his hands on stomach which were now filled with his own blood he screamed in pain bu there was no one to help him in his house. "Ye .. yeh kya kiye ahh.. " he said with difficulty in immense pain his voice became shaky seeing his own blood and began  dragging himself back as karishma was advancing towards him.

He stopped when he reached the wall and then Karishma sat squatting infront of him and asked "dard hua" in a deep serious voice " mujhe bhi hua tha, but you see , sabka din aata h"she said. "Ka..kaun ho tum" he said looking in her  red blood shot eyes filled with immense anger and hatred. " Check your pocket you will get to know me" she said playing with the blood filled knife in her hands . He with great difficulty moved his hands towards hi pocket and took out a note which read " DEFEAT ME IF YOU CAN" .

Karishma had kept this note in his pocket when she collided with him in the restaurant purposely . Yes, the man was none other than Kunal.

Seeing the note he was filled with horror and shivers ran down his spine. "Tu..tum" he said probably recognising her. "Ha main " she said and inserted the knife deep in his heart and he screamed in a shrill voice as blood started to flow from the heart , his scream was so dreadful to make anyone shiver to there core. " ch.. chod do pls..please " he begged her. " Kyu tumne chod diya tha kya" Karishma said greeting her teeth in anger as she inserted the knife deeper.she cut his neck with the knife and he began gasping for air , his whole body trumbling and eyes wide open as karishma removed her mask , "t..tum...zin..zinda" he wanted to say something but before he could complete he died. Karishma got up after making sure he is dead and said exhaling sharply " two more to go" after which she went without leaving any clue.

FLASHBACK OVER..

Haseena reached the crime scene and saw mr. Verma lying in a pool of his own blood with a scared expression on his face  and eyes wide open as of he had seen a ghost , his clothes were filled with blood and he held in his hands the same note with dry blood marks on it. He was brutally murdered.  There were many police officers and as the forensic team took the body for tests , she called all the servants of the house to ask them about it but all of them said that they were not present there in the night.

On the other hand media was spreading this news like wild fire and not leaving any chance to defame the department. On scanning the room Haseena found that the killer must have entered through the balcony she went there and asked the guard if there was any camera there to which he replied " camera to tha madam, par do din pahle chori ho gya" . " It was a well planned murder" she said to herself and asked the servants to tell every detail of there boss's yesterday works and told santu to note everything down.

As the details proceeded the servants told that he was in hotel Nirvana last night and after coming from there only he was murdered. "What" Haseena exclaimed. She asked cheetah to get the cctv of the hotel. "SHE WAS THERE in the hotel following him ,.  shit.." she thought to herself.

______________________________________________________________

    Karishma in her house was as usual  shirtless doing pushups and the tv in the hall was running showing the news of the same murder again and again. She got up and cleaning her sweat she lit a cigarette and took her a phone connected it to the laptop and called someone.

Haseena's phone rang with unknown number, she picked it up and said " hello" . " Kaisi rahi ma'am" said the caller.
In an instant Haseena recognised it. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down she said " agar opposite team main nahi hote to zaroor tumhari tarif karte , well played." To this Karishma laughed and said " i  played well but what about you , by the way , kal aap us red dress main bahut acchi lag rahi thi" Karishma said taking a drag of her cigarette. "Meri tarif ka shukriya par yeh batao call kyu kiya h" she asked frustratingly. "Aapko firse warn karne ke liye, hut jaiye mere raste se , kyuki agar aap nahi hati to aapke peeche aapki ammi or aapka bhai h unka to sochiye." She said in a warning tone but she just wished Haseena to back out from this case and she herself knew that no matter what she can't harm her. " Yeh possible nahi , aur apni yeh bakwas apne pas rakho, samjhe , you insensitive itni berahmi se koi marta h kya kisiko" Haseena said trying to act brave but she was somewhere scared for her family and astonished that the killer was keeping an eye on her. Karishma took a deep breath and said " har koi aapni marzi se villan nahi banna chahta ma'am, har villan  ke peche uska ek painful past chupa hota h jo use aisa bana deta h per vo kisiko dikhta nahi" Karishma said being some lost in memories. Haseena could sense a kind of guilt in her voice but ignored it and said " agar tumhare sath na insafi hui h to come to me i will help you , kanun ki help lo" Haseena tried to convince her. Karishma's evil laugh echoed in the room she said " help, yeh kanoon kisi ke help nahi ker sakta ma'am" . " Thik h fir , let's continue the game" Haseena said. " Very good , wait for my next move ma'am till then bye " she said and after a pause " miss me" and hung up the call.

"Ab kya maddamsir" santu said who was observing Haseena since the call came. "Isne istak pahuchne ka rasta khud hi bata diya santu" Haseena said with her famous smile and santu looked at her confusingly. " Aaj vo kya h yeh Jan ne ke liye kal vo kya tha yeh hume pata kerna hoga."Haseena said. santu just nodded understanding her point.

After searching his whole house when they didn't found anything Haseena was really disappointed. When she was checking kunal's wardrobe for the last time , she noticed a hidden locker in it which was locked. Haseena asked the servants about it but no one knew about it. She called  professionals to open it and when they opened it Haseena found nothing but just a photograph which showed seven men standing all in formal outfits with wine in there hands maybe it was taken during the time of a party. When she looked carefully she found the 4 businessman who were murdered by the killer also in that image. Santosh looked at it and said pointing towards the man in the middle  " maddamsir yeh to Insol Pvt. Ltd. Ke owner h na?" To this Haseena said " ha lag to wahi rahe h". " Is photo ke har ek insaan ki saari information nikalo santu aagar isse itna sambhal ke rakha tha to zarur kuch jaruri hi hoga , inhi mein se koi killer ka agla target bhi ho sakta h " Haseena said and santu started her work.

Was it interesting?

Do share your review and vote for it if you like and don't be a silent reader 😊