A DATE ~

Here is a bonus on very high demands.of various people also was a bit free so enjoy

______________________________________________________________

After a few days.

Haseena along with santosh was trying to find out the details regarding the three murdered businessman. They searched everywhere , enquired everyone and found that all three of them had various illegal businesses including drugs smuggling, illegal weapon smuggling and what not .
Many cases were also filed against them for crimes like murder , kidnapping , extortion , molestation , etc. but they were never arrested because of there power and money. At one moment Haseena herself felt what the killer was doing was right such people don't deserve to live but then her duty came in between and she had to find the killer no matter what. They also tried to find any connection between the three people but they were unsuccessful in there every attempt.

" Maddamsir mujhe to lagta h ki killer galat nahi h , usne jo kiya sahi kiya" santu said being fed-up of studying the files of there crimes. " Nahi santu , yeh log chahe kitne bhi galat ho, kanun hath main lena sahi nahi h" Haseena said in a firm tone. " Accha ek kaam kro tum insabhi ke friends or close business partners ki list nikalo , ho sakta h killer ka agla target unhi me se koi ek ho"Haseena said . " Ok maddamsir" santu replied and started her work. " Aur inke dushmano ki bhi , kyuki ho sakta h killer ki inse koi purani dushmani ho" Haseena again said to which santu just nodded.

______________________________________________________________

At night.
Hotel Nirvana

Haseena was sitting on one of the tables in a very beautiful red dress looking no less than a princess glancing at her watch as it was already more than half an hour of her sitting like that waiting for her special someone . Karishma had planned this date for tonight but she herself was nowhere to be seen neither was picking up the calls.

On the other hand Karishma after parking her car in the parking was hurriedly running towards the restaurant as she was already late . She was in so hurry that on the entrance while running she slightly collided with a person "uh.. sorry".she said without even looking back at the person and hurried inside towards Haseena .

" Sorry sorry sweetheart, i was stuck in traffic" she said gasping for air. " Koi baat nahi but i was waiting for you , come let's order." Haseena said as she completely forgot about her anger seeing karishma's cute expression. She was wearing a sweatshirt and her reading glasses were making her look more adorable as always. Karishma after calming herself said " kya khaogi?" . " I have ordered for myself tum apna batao" Haseena said as she gestured the waiter to come. " I will have padhai kaneer " Karishma said. "What" Haseena asked in confusion. " Padhai kaneer" Karishma again said. " You mean to say kadhai paneer" Haseena corrected her. " Are ha. Ha wahi" Karishma said casually. "It's kadhai paneer" Haseena said. " Ha maine bhi to wahi kaha , padhai kaneer" Karishma said not quite understanding.

"Kadhai paneer" Haseena said emphasizing each word.
"Padhai kaneer" Karishma also said emphasizing each word.

" Kadhai paneer"
"Padhai kaneer"

"Kadhai paneer"
"Padhai kaneer"

"Your order ma'am" the waiter distracted them. "Aap ek padhai... I mean kadhai paneer le aaiye please" Haseena said while Karishma was suppressing her laugh. "Aapke sath rahte rahte na hum bhi pagal ho jayange" Haseena said looking at her. "Koi baat nahi sweetheart, waise humne kaha nahi but aap bahut khubsurat lag rahi h" Karishma said gazing at her from top to bottom. " Thank you " Haseena said as she could feel her heated gaze upon her. "Aapka kaam kaisa chal raha h?" Haseena asked to distract her. " Accha hi h" Karishma answered not really interested in the topic. " Oh.. hum to batana hi bhul gye , kal humari ek meeting h to shayad pura din busy rahange aur phone bhi off rahe" Karishma suddenly said remembering it. "O" Haseena said with a sad face. "Don't be sad sweetheart " Karishma tried to cheer her up. " Aapse baat bhi nahi ho payegi krishu aur aap keh rahe rahe h ki sad bhi na ho" Haseena said. " Are parso hum milange na , ok" Karishma said . "Ok" Haseena replied.

After this the dinner came and they ate it with some light conversation , they enjoyed there date to the fullest with each other's company .

Just then the music and the couple dance started and karishma forwarded her hand to Haseena sitting on her knees and asked " would you like to have a dance with me sweetheart" with a sweet smile. " Sure" Haseena said with a smile keeping her hand in hers. After this they danced and enjoyed there date with each other.

______________________________________________________________

Karishma stopped her car , the same Lamborghini, infront of Haseena's house and said " so, date is over" . Haseena with a smile replied "thank you so much for this special date" as she turned to open the door but taking a pause she again turned towards Karishma . Karishma gave her a questionable look but before she could ask anything Haseena pressed her lips on karishma's, arousing all her sleeping desires. But before Karishma could participate she pulled away and said " a date should always end with a kiss" with a smile and blush and turned to open the door but it was locked. She looked towards Karishma who just removed her seatbelt and came closer to Haseena and said huskily " then let's just end it properly" . Haseena could see alot of desires, passion , hunger but all of the above love in her eyes. With this Karishma kissed her with all her passion and didn't seperate untill they ran out of breath , at last Haseena pushed her a little. "Let..me.breath" she said breathing heavily. " Now the date is over" Karishma said breathing heavily."You have no idea Haseena whenever you are this close , mere man me kaise kaise khayal aate h " Karishma said looking directly into her eyes . Haseena cheeks turned red on her remark and she hit her arm playfully and said " kya krishu , kyu sata rahe h hume aap" to this Karishma laughed a little and moved back. "Good night" Haseena said coming out of the car. " Night" Karishma replied as she looked at her retreating figure untill she went inside her house after this she ignited her car and left.

______________________________________________________________

4:00AM the next morning.

Haseena's sleep got disturbed with the continuous ringing of her phone. Lazily she opened her eyes and looked at the caller ID flashing "santu" she picked it up and said "kya santu subha subha kyu utha diya" in a sleepy voice. " Maddamsir businessman Kunal Verma ka murder ho gya h , jaldi aa jaiye please" santu said in a panicked tone. This line was enough to break and take away Haseena's sleep , she got up with jerk and said "kya".....

Do share your review and vote for it if you like and don't be a silent reader 😊.