THE MISTERY OF PHOTOGRAPHS ~

After staying in that position for a while , Haseena asked " to fir aap itne din se humse dur kyu h?" Breaking the hug.
"Kyuki hume laga hume aapko time dena chahiye , aapne sath comfortable hone main , hum aapke pas rahange to shayad aapko accha nahi lagega" Karishma answered innocently.

In response to this instead of saying anything Haseena looking deeply into her eyes slowly moved closer to her and captured her lips for a soft kiss cupping her face. Karishma was stunned in the beginning as Haseena generally never initiated a kiss but she reprocated it with same passion and love.

After breaking the kiss Haseena said looking into her eyes " hume aapke pas rehna accha lagta h , aapka hume hug kerna , kiss kerna , aapka har ek touch bahut accha lagta h , aur hum uncomfortable nahi h , samjhe" she spoke in a soft tone. Karishma just nodded and pulled her for a passionate kiss.

______________________________________________________________

Haseena was sitting in her room thinking about the case . She was thinking about her abbu. How can she come to know what her abbu had investigated about the case before his death. When suddenly an idea clicked in her mind and she jumped in excitement and ran towards the hall. Picked her car keys and drove as fast as she could to her house. She went into the store room and took out an old cartoon box.

Blowing off it's dust she opened it. It consisted  of all the things her abbu used while he was alive. These were his memories after him which her ammi had kept safe and preserved.

"Isme hume zarur kuch milega" Haseena murmured to herself and started taking the things out but carefully as there was a memory associated to everything. She had almost reached the end when her eyes landed on a photograph. She took it out in her hands. It was not clear due to dust. As she cleared the dust with her hand she was shocked to her core to see the image . She had never expected to see this. She was completely astonished unable to say anything.

She was unable to comprehend what she saw when her phone rang flashing santu's name. She picked the call .
"Hello maddamsir" santu said." H..ha santu bolo" Haseena said clearing her throat. "Vo businessman David Rogers kal india aa rahe h " santu informed her. " Very good , hume lagta h kal unper hamla zarur hoga , killer yeh mauka kabhi nahi chodega" Haseena said in a firm tone. " Ha maddamsir mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta h" santu seconded her. "Nazar rakhne ko kaho unper " Haseena ordered. "Ji maddamsir" santu said and the call ended.

_____________________________________________________________

Next night 12:00

Karishma reached the hotel where her target was staying in her killer outfit ready for her next move. She climbed the back wall of the hotel and reached the window of the exact room in which he was staying. She peeped inside and noticed him talking to Priya. His coffe was kept on the table right i front of Karishma and he was standing facing his back towards her. Karishma took out something and mixed it in his coffee.

As he took his coffee while still talking to Priya and started drinking it. Karishma was observing everything carefully. After some time Priya left , getting the opportunity Karishma entered. She tapped on his shoulder and as soon as he turned behind she punched him right in his face making him fall on the ground.

"Ahh" he gasped looking at a person in black outfit infront of him. " Kaun Ho Tum , kya chahiye tumhe" he asked her.
"Tu" Karishma said and as he was about to take the landline to call for help , she kept her boot on his hand and he screamed in pain.

Haseena's men got alert with a sudden sound as they were keeping an eye on him but they couldn't see inside the room and could only hear his scream and other hotel staff was prohibited to enter that area on orders of the businessman and they quickly informed Haseena about it  while Karishma was still unaware that Haseena was a step ahead of her. " I am coming tab tak kuch mat kerna jisse killer ko pata chal jaye" she said and ran towards the location.

Here David pushed Karishma and stood up took the knife from the side table and was about to attack her when he suddenly fell on the ground. His body stopped functioning due to the medicine Karishma had mixed he could only see and speak but could not move. "Kya hua , come hit me" Karishma mocked amd started laughing evilly. "Nahi ho raha n? Come on try try" she provoked him. "Kaun ho tum?" He asked with difficulty as his mouth also started malfunctioning.  Karishma removed her mask and came infront of him and squatted. "Tum zinda kaise ho" he started shaking due to fear . "Waise hi jaise ab tu marega" she said in a dead serious voice. " Krish...nahi" he pleaded her. But Karishma didn't listen to him . Dragged him from his feet and with a rope hung him to the railing of the balcony . He started trumbling and shaking before blood started coming out of his mouth and in a fraction of seconds he died. " One more to go" Karishma mumbled to herself and put on her mask not before placing the note in his pocket.  As karishma was about to leave she found many police vans surrounding the hotel and Haseena infront of the hotel as she pointed a gun towards the balcony in which Karishma was standing. " Shit.. yeh yaha kaise" Krish thought to herself and started finding a way to leave the place but to her dismay all the ways were blocked. " Kaise bachoge mysterious" Haseena mumbled to herself and took her position .

Karishma finding no way out thought to go down with the help of the rope from the balcony and run away from the police. As she came down and was runnig towards the road when Haseena fired at her back and she fell on the ground with a thud. She again got up but before the police could reach her or catch hold of her suddenly a black Jaguar came and karishma vanished from infront of Haseena's eyes. "Shit!.." Haseena exclaimed frustratingly as she again lost the killer.

Karishma gasping for air looked towards the driver who just saved her from being caught at the hands of her love and said " thanks , aaj tune bacha liya" . "Mention not , yahi to kam h mera" the driver replied. "Tujhe pata kaise chala is sab ke bare main" Karishma asked him. "Mujhe aapka har move aap khud batate ho bhul gye kya?" The driver said sarcastically. " Ha ha " Karishma said. " Mujhe Haseena ka plan pata kerna hoga vo itna aage kaise pahuch gyi" Karishma said. " Usse ek photo mila tha Kunal ke gahr se issi ki madad se , aur yeh mujhe aabhi thodi der pahle pata chala h" the driver said. Karishma nodded and then she removed her bullet proof jacket she was wearing. " Lagi to nahi" the driver asked. " Nahi yaar" Karishma said.

After this he dropped her home and drove away in his black Jaguar.

______________________________________________________________

Karishma entered her room after changing her outfit . She removed a book from her shelf and a secret room's door opened . She entered the room , it was the same dark room . She went there with a glass of whiskey in her hands and crossed the image of the man after this she took out a photo from one of the drawers and started looking at it.

It showed mr and mrs kapoor in the middle with 10 years old Krish standing just in between behind a chair on which an old lady was sitting  and they were holding rehaan and siya in there arms respectively. With Pushpaji on side of mrs kapoor and ramu kaka beside mr Kapoor ,and a boy sitting infront of the old lady with the same age as that of rehaan. A tear escaped her eyes as she went back to the memory lane.

Both Haseena and karishma were lost in the MISTERY OF PHOTOGRAPHS they saw and were just thinking about it.

Do share your review and vote for it if you like and don't be a silent reader 😊

______________________________________________________________