BLUE HONEYMOON ~

Two years later.....

A person entered a dark room. The only dim lights coming were from the scented candles lit all across the room. In the dim candle light the person saw how beautifully the room was decorated. All the red roses , scattered around with the scent of Jasmin filling the room , it was just amazing, soothing and desirable. Then the person's gaze fell upon the queen sized bed decorated with a heart made of red rose petals , but that's not what attracted the person's attention there , it was the beautiful lady sitting on one side of the bed giving a sexy smile. She was wearing a black laced lingerie. Which perfectly fitted her curves , making each one of them prominently visible. Her toned legs and the sexy figure and in addition to that a beautiful view of the heaven below the chest , which was more visible with this dress was inviting. She was giving the person a seductive smile which was enough to tear the person apart.

The person wanted to go to her and undress her , kiss her , feel her every curve , touch her everywhere , literally everywhere  , kiss every inch of her silky smooth skin not leaving even a bit , make  her white glowing skin red with her assaults , take her to the heights of undeniable pleasure, feel her beneath the self and make love to her untill she screams the person's name loud enough for neighbours to hear and not to stop even after that.

The lady gestured the person  with her index  finger to come over in a seductive way, although she knew it was going to make it tough for herself. The person who was till now drooling , began to unbutton the shirt. The person threw it away in some random corner of the room and jumped on the bed over the lady. Coming on top of her , keeping her hands on either side of her. The person finally kissed her , holding her face in hands. It didn't take the lady much time to kiss  back. They began devouring on each other's lips as if there is no tomorrow. They felt like heaven in the moment , slowly the person's hands without breaking the kiss travelled  down the lady's body impatiently yet slowly. She grabbed her hips , pressing them as she moved kissing her jawline. Placing a kiss at her chin and then moving towards her neck.

The person knew her weak spots were well , kissing her just beneath  her ear was hers and also a soft spot on her neck. The person began hungrily sucking her neck's  skin as the lady moaned. Then moving down very slowly , slow enough to drive the lady crazy , the person reached her cleavage area , one of her favourite places in the body to satisfy her hunger and lust. She began placing numerous butterfly kisses on her cleavage giving a hard time to the lady. Then her hands gripped the lace of her lingerie from her shoulders. Smoothly and sensually guiding it down from her shoulders to her waist then her legs and then finally on the floor. The person gazed at the naked beauty infront of her who was looking  alluring just without any clothes and when the lady felt the heated gaze upon her her cheeks turned red and she covered her mounds with her palms.

The person smiled and held her hands and looking into her eyes intently said , " i want to see you , please don't deprive me of my right" in a husky tone. The lady's cheeks by now were giving compatition to tomato.she felt heat radiating from her body but she just removed her hands and closed her eyes unable to look into the desire filled eyes of the person. The person after gazing slowly took one of her soft orbs in her mouth and began kneading the other one . The lady moaned at the press but she surely felt good. The person began sucking and licking her soft orbs which were driving the lady crazy. She was moaning the name of the person very loudly.

The person after making them both red with her love moved down to her stomach and kissed just above her belly button. Then moving further she began nibbling on her belly button with her toung  which caused the lady to arch her back in response which only indicated the person that she was having undeniable pleasure.

After troubling and torturing her upper body  alot the person moved further down to her sexy legs. Her hands gliding on the smooth skin of her legs while her mouth busy kissing her inner thighs. As the lady felt the warm breaths of the person near her core she tightly clutched  the bedsheets and closed her eyes. The person smirked on seeing her already wet. The person began licking the sides of the core teasing the lady. "Hume aur mat sataiye please , i want you " the lady begged which made the person smirk again.

Finally the person thrusted her toung inside her. The lady moaned loudly feeling the person finally inside her. It was the best she had ever felt. The person began moving the toung in a rythmic motion and the lady began moving her hips to match the rhythm of the movement. She was having a hard time controlling her moans. The person's hands were busy kneading her boobs as her toung went deep inside her making her a moaning mess.

Soon her moans grew louder and the person knew she was about to reach the climax so she increased the speed , which made the lady moan even louder taking the person's name. Finally she released all the warm liquid over her face falling back on the pillow. The person licked it all hungrily. " Ready for another round?" the person huskily whispered in her ear. "Anytime for you" the lady said keeping her palm on the person's face.

It was 5:00 in the morning and the person was still sucking her clit making her moan , the lady by now was completely drained and sweating. After the final release the person came up and they shared another phenomenal kiss making there honeymoon the best to never forget. Then wiping the sweat bands from the forehead of the lady with the back of her hand  and lowering the temperature of the AC , the person laid down on the bed and the lady came up and laid keeping her head on the person's chest and covered themselves with duvet as the person wrapped her arms around her lady and said "i love you sweetheart". And the lady replied in half sleepy voice  "i love you too krishu".............

______________________________________________________________

Did i freak you out with the turn of the tables ?😂