THE GAME OF MISTERY ~

A press conference was held as per Haseena's orders and high rank police officials and many media personnel's were present there as it was the first official statement going to be made on this case and this was being telecasted live on almost every news channel and everyone was glued to there tv screens to know about the most famous case currently in india. As the conference started first the dsp declared Haseena as the chief investigating officer of this case and then the questions began.

" Ab tak is case se related kuch bhi police ke hath nahi laga h ispe aap kya kehna chahiyangi ma'am" one journalist asked Haseena. " Ab tak hum bhi to nahi the" Haseena said with utmost confidence which impressed everyone. " Aur ab jo hum aa gye h to isse pakad ki hi rahange" she further added. " Is killer ne india ke 3 kafi bade businessman ka murder badi hi safai se kiya h aur ab tak vo aazad h , isse hum kya samjhe? Kya vo zyada kabil h ya police zyada irresponsible?" Another journalist asked. " Police ko aapna kaam kerne main time lagta h aur hum sare saboot ikkatha ker rahe h aur jald hi us tak pahuchange bhi aur jaha tak rahi baat us killer ki to hume nahi lagta ki vo smart h kyuki vo ek darpok ki tarah chup ker var kerta h aur chupna vala kabhi smart nahi ho sakta." She said with determination. " Aur humara yeh message khaas tumhare liye mr. Misterious , ki hum tum tak pahuchange bhi aur tumhe pakdange bhi ,agar dum h to bhaag mat jana bus" she said in a warning tone in rage looking towards the screen. After some more questions the conference ended and the people had again started to have faith in police due to Haseena's fearless attitude who just  warned and challenged India's most wanted serial killer infront of the whole media regardless of the consequences.

______________________________________________________________

Haseena was in headquarters with her team studying the files of this case very carefully and deeply without missing any details , just then her phone rang and she picked up the call without looking at who it was " hello" she said .
"Hello ma'am" a computerized voice came from the other end." Kon bol raha h " she asked suspeciously. " Wahi jise aapne aabhi abhi challange kiye h ki aap usse pakdengi to maine bhi socha ki aapko all the best bol du" the caller said with confidence and attitude. " Oh mujhe pata tha ki tum chup to nahi baithoge but tumne hume call karke accha nahi kiya" Haseena said with seriousness and by now everyone around her knew who had called and she signelled santosh to track the location of the caller. " Kya accha kya bura yeh decide kerne wale hum kaun hote h maam" the caller said. " Call kyu kiya yeh batao" Haseena asked coming to the point as santosh told her to continue." Let's have a cup of coffee together, kya kehti h" the caller asked in a relaxed voice free from any tension. " "Shut up" Haseena yelled at her. " ohoo why being so hyper ma'am , maine sirf itna kehne ke liye call kiya h ki mere raste se hut jaiye" the caller said.
And further added " jo mare unhe jeene ka haq nahi tha , aapko h" the same dark room is shown were the caller in black hoodie was standing in the dark. Haseena sensed some kind of concern for her in the callers voice but shrugging it off she said" sorry but ab late ho chuka h ,  aab to hum tumhe pakde bina nahi hut sakte" Haseena said as she sat down on her chair. The caller smirked a bit and said " ok then , chaliye aapko khud tak pahuchne ki ek hint dete h " the caller moved in front of the board which had those six images out of which 3 were crossed and said " teen ko maine maar diya h , teen ko marna abhi baaki h usse pahle main nahi rukne wali" . Haseena sensed the anger in the killer's voice. " Mysteries ka bahut shauk h na tumhe to sun lo even i love solving misteries aur yeh wali to meri favourite ho gyi h , maza aayega" Haseena said and the caller laughed loudly. " Thik h to fir aap mujhtak pahuchaye aur main aapne next target tak  , let the GAME OF MISTERY begin" the caller said deeply  as she finally came to light from the dark board infront of the hanging bulb and removed her hoodies cap reaveling her face and it was non other than.....Karishma with anger filled eyes and a dead serious look on her face. As Haseena asked santosh through signal whether the location was traced or not Karishma said " kya hua location trace nahi hui" and she started laughing evilly and cut the call. " Shit" Haseena mumbled to herself in frustration." She is smarter than I thought" she thought to herself.

______________________________________________________________

Haseena sitting on a bench in the park was in deep thoughts about the call she received today from the mysterious killer. She had sensed a kind of concern in her voice for herself as if she didn't wanna hurt her or she was guilty of something which forced her to do these things . there was an anger , guilt and pain in her voice which again and again diverted Haseena's attention back to her.

She was looking blankly infront of her when she saw a cup of coffee infront of her  eyes and the words echoed in her mind were " Let's have a cup of coffee together, kya kehti h" she instantly looked towards the hand which was holding it and found her love Karishma with a sweet smile on her face with her reading glasses making her look more adorable . A smile automatically crept on her face looking at her and she took the coffee from her hand as karishma took a seat beside her on the bench incircling her hands around Haseena's shoulders and Haseena kept her head on her shoulder. "Kaha khoi hui thi" Karishma asked her lovingly. " Kahi nahi" Haseena replied. " Waise humne aapka interview dekha, kya warn kiya h aapne manna padega" she said praising her. Haseena just gave a soft kiss on her cheeks in response and Karishma smiled. " Pata h agar hum killer ki jagah hote to hum to dar ker peeche hut jate aapka confidence dekh ker" she said with a fake scared look to make Haseena laugh as she was in a serious mood since they had met today and she did at her cute antics . After this they started talking to each other forgetting everything in this world there jobs , plans  and everything else.

After some time Haseena went to throw the cups in the dustbin and when she returned she saw Karishma looking at something and smiling as she followed her gaze she noticed a small boy was running around the park and his mother running behind him with food in her hand. As she again looked back at Karishma she saw her eyes moistened. She came and quietly sat beside her and her held her arms gently rubbing them to comfort her. " Kya hua" she asked in a soft tone. " Mom ki yaad aa gyi" she said and further added " my both parents died in a car crash 5 years back" she said as tears formed in her eyes.
" You remember i had a nightmare the other day?" Karishma asked to which Haseena just nodded and she continued " meri maa ne meri goud main sar rakh ker dam tod diya i can't forget those things when she was taking her last breaths isiliye mujhe kisi se rishte banane main dar lagta h ki kahi vo bhi mujhe chod ker chale na jaye" she said as tears started to flow which she was holding for so long. Haseena rubbed her back while she too was having tears listening to how much Karishma had gone through and she asked " i will never leave you , uske baad kya hua?" . " Uske baad mujhe ek call aaya aur usne mujhse kuch kaha aur maine aapna phone phek diya jo 100 tukdo main tut gya" she said wiping her tears as the bitter memories came back. " Kya kaha" Haseena asked. " Ghar chalte h" Karishma said getting up. " Yeh kaha" Haseena asked confusingly " yeh hum keh rahe h" Karishma said and Haseena didn't ask anything further though she badly wanted to know about it but she was happy that Karishma was opening up with her slowly.
After this they sat in the car talking about various other things to lighten up karishma's mood.

Karishma stopped the car infront of Haseena's house it was already night by now and both of them got down from the car Karishma stood infront of Haseena leaning on the car crossing her hands over her chest and Haseena said " bye then" and she started moving towards her house but Karishma pulled her back holding her waist and brought her closer to her and said " i want something" in her ears in husky voice  and Haseena nervously looked towards her and her heart was beating at a very fast rate and said " hum beech sadak per h Krish , koi dekh lega" in a low voice " koi nahi h" Karishma said as she placed her hands on Haseena's face and pulled her for a beautiful kiss which soon turned out to be passionate after which they parted and Haseena ran inside her house hiding her blush. " I really don't want to lose you , Haseena . Mere maqsad ke bich kyu aa rahi ho tum " Karishma thought to herself and left from there.

What do you think the caller must have said?🤔

Do share your review and vote for it if you like and don't be a silent reader 😊.