KING OF THE NIGHT ~

Police headquarters , lucknow

Haseena reached the headquarters as she was informed earlier to report after returning from Kashmir. Here she was sitting in the conference room with high ranked police officers being brefed about the businessmen murder case. The briefing went for around an hour they explained all the information they had regarding the mysterious killer and his murdering techniques and the 3 businessman who were murdered by him till now. Everyone was seriously listening to the information and there was a dead silence in the conference hall. After they finished everyone looked towards Haseena.

She got up from her seat and came infront of the projecting screen. " Is presentation se maine kuch bahut hi important baate notice ki h" she said very professionally. " Pehli baat , yeh jo warning h DEFEAT ME IF YOU CAN jo hume her laash ke pocket se mila h jise hum apne liye challange samajhte h vo darasal humare liye h hi nahi" as she said this everyone looked towards her confusingly. " Yeh warning killer kisi aur tak pahuchana chahta h kyuki agar usse police walo ko chalange kerna hota ya humiliate kerna hota to vo police walo ko target kerta but usne businessmen ko target kiya" everyone found what she was saying was absolutely correct because no police men were murdered or harmed by him." Dusri baat yeh ki jistak bhi vo yeh messange pahuchana chahta h us tak pahuch raha h kyuki agar aisa nahi hota to vo shaant to nahi baithta kuch n kuch zarur kerta " she said moving around the table . " Tisri baat , yeh bahut chalak h , isne koi galati nahi ki , lakin h to insaan hi koi n koi galati zarur karega." She said with determination in her voice. " Aur aakhri aur sabse important baat yeh" pointing towards the footage in which a person is in black hoodie and nothing is visible " ek ladki h" as she said this everyone looked towards her confusingly and astonishingly that how can she say that with such level of confidence because face of the person was not visible. " Yeh aap kaise keh sakti h miss Mallik?" Asked the commissioner. " Vo aise sir kyuki jab isne adil khan ko kick kiya to agar is footage ko hum zoom karke dekhe to iske boots main heels h , jo ki obviously koi ladka to nahi pahnega " she finished her observation and sat on her chair while everyone was amused and astonished as well as shocked to see her presence of mind and intelligence level because all these days they were not able to find even a single clue regarding the killer but today in just the observation of an hour she found so many. While the dsp was proud of himself as he made the right choice in appointing Haseena as the investigating officer of this case. " Well done miss Mallik , hume aapse yahi ummed thi aur hum jante h ki aap usse jarur pakdange" the dsp praised her " hum apni puri koshis karange sir or kal hi ek press conference bulakar is case ke liye first official statement bhi dange"she said after which she greeted him and left....

______________________________________________________________

Haseena was walking alone on the deserted streets as usual her car had broke down and she decided to go home on foot it was already night when she left the headquarters amd now she was not in formals when a black coloured harley davidson bike came and halted just next to her. The rider had wore a black helmet and so the face was not visible Haseena glanced at it and though she wanted to checkout the bike

Not the rider.