1

"How many times I've to say that spy on his every moves minutely" hissed the mafia.

"Leave it Bright... You go"

"But Mile.. "

"Leave it... Wendy is a cunning man he can disappear his details within minutes. We have seen it earlier also"

Bright sighed. Actually they were given a mission by Mile's grandfather. Mile and Bright were  friends so Bright was also a part of them. And Bright have no one except his friends and Mile's grandpa.

"Here Bright.... Again he gambled some money from the Starlight club"

Bright took the file from Joss's hand. He read all the information. But stopped at one line.

"He's the principal of Saint school?"

"Yah... "

"Name saint but the man is an asshole"

All laughed. There are five leaders of this gang. Bright, Mile, Joss, Davikah, Phayu. One of the member already left this job long ago. He's Gulf.

"Yah bro.. He's a pure asshole"

"Remember Davi.. How he removed his drug dealers when the police arrived at the spot"

"That was a hectic"

"But this time I need to handle him"

"You sure Bright? What's the plan?"

Bright looked at others and smirked "Getting close to him"

"How?" All asked.

Bright told them the plan he was cooking in his head.

/

"Pfftttttt hahahahhahahaha bro you're looking like a kid wearing uniform" Davikah laughed looking at Bright who was looking at her with a bored look.

"Stop now.. Do the makeup properly"

"Ok ok.. "

She was stifling her laugh. She did Bright's makeup. Nothing much just a little touch to look like 17 or 18 years old.

"And

"And... Done! Wohooo looking handsome boiii"

"Hm.. Thanks... Oh what about your boyfriend?"

"Haish... He's not my type"

"Aow... Why?"

"So cringe eww... He used to call me boo... And he expected me to call him some weird nicknames"

"Isn't it what couples do?"

"I don't like it... " She rolled her eyes.

Bright smiled and shook his head. Davikah said "What about you old man? When will you get a girl?"

"Girl? Huh... I'm not fond of bitches wearing short dresses and putting sack of make ups"

"Ohhh.... Then... What's your choice?"

"Simple... Naturally beautiful... bright smile... Cutie... Honest... Who makes me happy... I don't know not all girls are same though"

"Then what about a boy?"

"Boy? Pfft.. A boy should be called handsome charming... Not cute... And boys can never be beautiful ok... They don't have big breast, round ass or something... "

"What if someone comes a beautiful boy... With big boobies and round bums..?"

"If he exist then... I'll think"

Davikah rolled her eyes. Bright took the bag. He went downstairs. Joss was ready, he was acting as Bright's father.

They went to the school. Both stepped down the car. All the girls started squealing. And why not this age was such that looking at a handsome boy anyone will squeal.

Both went to the principal's room.

"Can we come in Mr. Wendy?"

"Oh yah sure"

Both sat in front of the principal.

"So this is my son Thyme. Yesterday I called you for his admission

"Ok wait..." The principal called his secretary. He handed them the papers. Joss filled it.

"Ok... Then Max show him his classroom"

"Yes sir"

Max showed Bright the classroom. 11A. Bright sighed looking at the name plate. A 24 years old man came here as a 17 year old kid. What can he is expect.

He entered all eyes went on him. He saw an empty seat, he walked to it. He sat down. He noticed that the students weren't acting like 17,they were pretty matured. But his case was an exception.

He felt a tap on his back. He turned around

"Hey... What's your name little kid?"

"Thyme"

"Thyme? Ohhh... What a boring name... Ok from now on you're my assistant"

Bright frowned. "Oh let me tell you my name is Jack... Call me master"
Jack was about to walk back but his face got slammed on the desk and hand twisted at the back.

"Aackk"

"No one dare to order me bastard.."

"L-Leave me fucker... "

"WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER THERE?"

Every one looked at the teacher. It was their maths teacher. And everyone dislikes him, because he was only soft to Jack not with others. Bright left the boy, Jack glare at him and went to his seat.

"What's your name kid?"

"Thyme"

"It's your first day... So I'm leaving you. From next time, don't dare to raise a hand to him"

Bright raised his eyebrow and nodded.

/

The class ended. All huffed. Bright can see the disappointment in all student's face. Actually he also didn't get any interest in this class.

He felt a hand on his head. It was Jack.

"Don't mess with me kid"

Jack went away to bunk the class. Bright gritted his teeth. I'm bound to act like a kid bitch.. Otherwise you would have seen my real face.

It was now lunch time, Bright was keeping an eye on the principal's moves secretly. He went to canteen as he was hungry. He settled on a seat with his plate. But he felt a orange liquid on his head dropping down the plate.

All gasped. And some laughed. Bright recognised it was Jack. Bright stood up slowly glaring at him. His glare was such that it can burn a person alive.

"Ohhhhh... The kid is glaring at me... Oh mommy...I'm scared"

Jack mocked. Bright palm twitched, Jack was certainly testing his patience level. But a voice boomed the entire canteen.

"ENOUGH JACK!"

The girls squealed silently, the boys blushed. As there's a teacher who was all student's favorite. Win Metawin. The chemistry teacher. Subject and relation with students have a different chemistry. Jack got scared, this one person whom he gets scared.

"S-Sir Win.... H-He"

"Principal's office now"

"But Si.. "

"NOW!"

He flinched and went to principal's office. Win ordered one student to report the incident. He looked at the student who was standing.

Win went to him, and held his hand softly.

"Come with me" The soft voice send shivers to Bright's spine. As if he was under magic spells, unknowingly he nodded and went with the teacher.