1 : Welcome 🎉

Welcome friends,

Let start with the introduction of lead characters in this book of Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur Nandra.

Siddharth Nigam is the young emerging, and rich in skill businessmen, lives in NCR, India.

He is 26 year old lives alone these days in NCR his family lives in Mumbai so basically, he is from Maharashtra.

Siddharth is trying to set up his own business paradise in the country.

And even in last some years he got success in his projects as well so he is right now living in NCR in a 4 BHK flat which is too big for him but suits his reputation and richness.

Right now Siddharth is Managing Director of his company.

His parents and all the relatives related with him have a lot of proud on him because he is the one who made his name in all over the country with his unmatched efforts and hardwork

And he is still hard working a lot because his dreams are more bigger than he achieved till now.

But actually the start he take to grow his business is actually so good and he is happy with his company's growth.

Now this is time to end this financial year and get some new employee and staff who has capabilities to contribute in the future success of this company.

Every single company is searching for the best candidate going to pass out the college this year who can saved them and contribute their best to the company's.

Now even Siddharth is trying to extend his business so the hiring is on the peak for his company as well.

Looking for biodata and make the best skillful people join the company is the motive for Siddharth and its companies interviewers.

But there is a catch you will get to know if you stay tuned.