Chapter 10

Link stared around him in wonder. He was standing on a hill, in a meadow filled with a wide variety of beautiful, colorful flowers. The meadow seemed to stretch on for miles. The sun shone brightly onto the pleasant region. At the bottom of the hill stood his sword spirit. Link rushed down to meet him, a strange feeling filling his chest as he ran. Standing behind the demon, his heart stuttered in a most unusual way. Ghirahim, sensing Link's presence, turned to face him, greeting his master with a warm smile. "Hello, Master." he purred softly, pulling his beloved master into a tight embrace. Link's eyes widened, his heart pounding. "Gh-Ghirahim...." Link whispered. He never felt so nervous in all his life. Blushing wildly, he looked up at  his partner. Ghirahim then knelt down, brushing his lips softly across Link's cheek before bringing his lips to his master's. The kiss was soft and seemed to last an eternity. Link had never experienced a kiss before this moment. Everything was perfect.

The morning light shone brilliantly through the cave entrance, waking Ghirahim from his slumber. Sitting up tiredly, his eyes rested upon the sleeping boy beside him. Link's cheeks were noticeably red. Ghirahim stared at his master with curiosity, and was very surprised to find the child mumbling his name in sleep. His master was having an intimate dream about him. The demon smirked.  The thought of his master loving on him ever so sweetly was delicious to him. He knelt down and kissed the sky child's flushed cheek. Link stirred ever so slightly. Ghirahim laid back onto the sheets, smiling to himself as he waited patiently for his master to awaken.