Epilogue

3 years after marriage:

Anushka's POV:

Idiot

Stupid

Fool

God, How did I end up marrying him? I feel so bad for myself.

He is a jerk. Monster.

How can he do this? How dare he?

I need to call Saroj Ma to complain about this. This is a such a serious thing.

He needs to be punished for being such a jerk to me. I can't believe my own husband did this to me.

“Bubs, You aren't sleeping?”

Oh look who's back on earth. My very insensitive husband is finally out of hibernation.

“Why do you care? Go and again sleep like a log” I told him coldly just like he did before.

“Nushkie, It's 2 am. And as far as I remember nights are meant for sleeping, Aren't they?” He says cutely.

“Thank you for enlightening me, Mr I-know-it-all.” I scowled at him and he looked confused.

“Bubs, Why are you acting so cold to me? What happened?” He asked with a cute voice which as of now irritated me a little more.

Why is he so cute? Irritating human.

“Didn't you behave the same way to me?” I asked him and he started thinking when did he do that.

Great, Now he doesn't even remember. Someone take him away from me otherwise I'll chop his head for being such an idiot.

“When? Sorry, But looks like I'm having a memory loss” He said holding my hands.

“When I asked you to bring me a pair of new shoes”

“Ohh, When you woke me up from sleep and I said ‘Don't worry love, We'll get it tomorrow’ because it was already 12 midnight.” He asked and I nodded in a yes with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

“How can you say that? It was so rude. You hurt me just for a pair of new shoes.” I cried and he looked at me as if I'm an alien before finally wrapping his arms around me, stroking my hair gently and consoling me.

“You didn't sleep since then?” He asked.

“No... I felt so bad and you were sleeping like a log all this while.” I said crying in his arms.

“Don't cry, Love. Let's go and buy you a new pair of shoes right now.” He offered but I didn't feel like doing that.

“Nooo, I don't want shoes now” I declared and he looked at me amusingly.

“So, Do you need anything else?”

“Ummm. Yes, Will you bring Dosa for me?” I requested with my eyes glowing like a bulb and he got surprised.

“Are you sure you want to have Dosa at this time and after all that you ate?” He asked.

“Now, you're keeping tabs on what I eat too? Vee, I hate you” I replied.

“No no no... It's just that your eating habits seems unusual to me since last week” I frowned on his reasons.

“What unusual?”

“You have started eating junk food even though you used to hate it. Now, You even throw up smelling your favourite pancakes. You eat at odd hours and crave for things you never liked. And yesterday I caught you eating ice-cream at 4 am.” He explained.