Chapter 16: WARDROBE MALFUNCTION

Third person POV:
Virat shooted for around 2 hours and then the director announced a break. Virat came to Anushka and asked her to join him in his vanity. They both had chole bhature together while having a lots of other conversations. Suddenly Virat stood up and said
“Anushka, why not we capture this moment? I mean, it's a good memory to hold. Let's take photo.”
Who can deny the ever enthusiastic Virat for a photo. Virat clicked a selfie but seemed unsatisfied.
“Are yarr, utni acchi nhi aa rhi, jitni aani chahiye..” Virat chirped
“What does that even mean? And it's good yarr..” Anushka replied
“No Anushka..look at it. Where are my my shoes, my clothes.... it's just our faces.” Virat said still looking at the selfie and Anushka facepalmed herself.
“Virat, you remember right, this is a selfie. For clicking your shoes, your clothes we need to click a full picture. And for that we need a 3rd person..” Anushka said the very obvious things which Virat heard as if She's telling a deep hidden secret.
“Okay then let's call someone to click our picture. But my shoes and clothes should definitely be in the picture” Virat said and requested the makeup artist who was standing near the vanity and he instantly agreed.
The first photo was a sane one, after that it was either Virat laughing or Anushka laughing or both of them laughing. They were even imitating each other which the makeup artist beautifully captured in the pictures.
After that Virat went to complete the remaining shoot while Anuhska stood near some decoration stuff, far from the cameras quietly observing Virat.
Just then she decided to move, she felt the zipper of her top stucked with the stuff kept behind her. She tried to move but in the process, her zipper got unzipped leaving Anushka in a messy situation. She ran to Virat's vanity and tried to zip her dress but unfortunately her hair decided to get stuck with the zipper making the situation out of her control. She didn't understand what to do. She asked one of the passing crewmember to send a female in the vanity but to her shock, there was no female present. Afterall, it was her who ordered to keep the number of people minimum and that's why only 25 people are on the sets out of which noone is female. She started panicking just when she thought of Virat. Afterall, he was her friend and she can trust him and moreover she has no choice. Anushka called Virat and aksed him to come to his vanity. He questioned for the reason but her low voice terrified him and he went straight to the vanity.

Anushka's POV:
Virat came and questioned me the reason for calling him.
“Virat, actually...my zipper has stucked in my hairs and I can't zip it. There is no lady around to help me..Can you please?”
“It's Okay Anushka... What's the big deal and you need not to strees over this petty issue” he said consoling me.
“Don't worry I'll even close my eyes”
He said and I turned my back towards him. His hands touched my bare skin on the back sending shivers down my spine.
He carefully pulled my hairs solving the mess amd zipped the dress. The things got quite awkward because of the situation. I was about to leave when he again proved why he's the best. He directly said:
“Anushka, let's not get awkward bcz of this. It was just a problem you got into and I as a friend helped you. Anyone can face wardrobe malfunction.. Right?” he took away all the worries with his words. And the fact that he is so clear and straightforward is the best thing about him.
“Yeah..Right. It's not even a thing we should be bothered about” I said
“Exactly...but I swear you were looking like a terrified cat when I entered in the vanity” he laughed on me.
“Shut up..I was just a bit hesitant..” I said and he again joked. How pure is this human?..He is literally a gem and there's a reason why he is the favourite in the team.
He went from the vanity and completed the remaining work and then we both decided to leave.
We were engrossed in our conversation when sudden flashes of media brought us back to the real world. We both entered our respective cars and drove to our homes. I looked at the photos we clicked and remembered the whole day. Such an eventful day.

Next Morning:

Virat's POV:
I woke up and as usual hit the gym. I entered my room and decided to check my phone. I saw 5 calls from Ro, 7 calls from Mahi bhai, 5 messages from Rahul, 3 messages from Ro...and this was enough to tell me that either I have created a mess or the media has again shown thier true colours. I picked up the the phone and called Mahi bhai. He told me to check the news articles he sent me. And the next thing I saw made me furious like hell. It was my and Anuhska's picture hugging when she surprised me, and leaving the shooting location together. How the hell can people stoop so low? Out of 25 people someone clicked our photo and even leaked it. What can be worse than this? I read the headlines and so wanted to ask these media portals the proof of whatever rubbish they have written.

Indian Cricket star Virat Kohli with The popular business woman and the manager of the team Anushka Sharma spotted on the sets.

Anushka Sharma surprised Virat Kohli on the sets.. what's brewing between the two

Looks like there is a new couple in the town. Virat kohli and Anushka Sharma spotted hugging on the sets

Check out this adorable click of the new couple from the sets where Anushka surprised the cricketer

In all this mess, I was the least worried about myself, I have learnt to deal with such news in my career but this all is new to Anushka. She doesn't even like the deserved attention she gets then this will definitely piss her off and moreover the fact that I requested her is making me feel guilty. I shouldn't have asked her at first place. I can't lose my friend because of this. I decided to meet Anushka and sort things out. I got ready and drove straight to her house..I got the address from her records.

******************************************************
Hi people..hope you doing good.😁
Here's the next chapter... This is a short one but to compensate I have an Instagram bonus chapter ready that I'll upload after around 2-3 hours..😀
Till then, bye and enjoy😍
Vote and comments please..
Amd to all my silent readers, It will be a huge thing if you guys vote or comment.. I'll be very thankful..😁
Keep reading, Stay happy 😁