Chapter 54: PATCHING UP

**
Before you guys read the chapter, I would request you all to read the lyrics of the song i have included in the chapter and not ignore them. The song supports the story and will give a different experience...
**

Third person POV:

After making sure Rits is happy with the dress choices, Virat moved back to his house to get ready. He opted for a white shirt and black trousers to go with it. He made sure to kill million of his fangirls when he rolled his sleeves. Wearing pointed leather shoes, he completed his look and drove to the venue.

 Wearing pointed leather shoes, he completed his look and drove to the venue

Posing for the paparazzi, he made his way in to find some 5-6 people. Before he could've greeted anybody, there came a loud voice and the owner was none other than the host MR ROHIT PANDA SHARMA.
"You dhokebaaz insaan, Is this the time to come?" Ro screamed.
"Ohho. Someone looks handsome today... For the first time" Virat praised Rohit who was looking dapper in the white shirt and blue trouser.

 For the first time" Virat praised Rohit who was looking dapper in the white shirt and blue trouser

"I look handsome everyday.. Btw, don't distract me from the main topic. Why are you so late?"
"Are, party starts at 9 and I'm here at 8:45. What else do you expect?" Virat stated.
"Shut up idiot, that timing is for guests. You're the co-host. You should've been here since afternoon..." The others 4-5 people who were present were looking as if they were looking at aliens.
"When did I become the co-host?" Virat asked.
"You're my friend thus you automatically becomes the co-host of every party I organise... Now, don't waste time and check the arrangements" Rohit ordered.. This is how two of the best batsman of this generation interacts. Yelling and ordering each other. That's what makes them ROHIRAT
"You have your own rules. Today's your special day thus I'll oblige you otherwise..." Before Virat could've completed, Rohit interuppted.
"You could've done nothing even then. So, now get to work"
"And what are you planning to do?" Virat asked Rohit who sat silently on the chair.
"I'll rest. Afterall it's my day. I'm not supposed to work" To this, Virat said some colorful Hindi words to Rohit and made his way to check the arrangements. Time went on and finally the guests started arriving one by one including all the team players.
On the other hand, Anushka came home and got ready in a black dress that ended right below her knees along with a pair of heels and some light makeup. Taking spare keys of home, she got to her car to reach the party. The group of paparazzi outside the venue didn't surprise her because she was used to it now.