Chapter 56: THE BEST BOYFRIEND

Third person POV:
"What the hell.... This is not done" Rohit screamed on a call attracting the attention of the whole bunch present in the room.
"Can you sometime behave like normal human, panda? Do you intend to make us deaf or what?" Virat fired the question out of all the people in the room.
"Shut up, You don't know the problem is quite big so my reaction is justified" Rohit justified himself. Before this could've turned into another Rohirat fight, Anushka jumped in.
"Stop you two. And Ro, what's the matter"
"These people are saying they can't arrange the snacks near pool... Now, half of the fun died here itself" Rohit whined making everyone suspicious that he is 28 years old.
"Is that why you screamed so loud? Just because the snacks will be a little far from the pool.." Anushka asked slapping her head.
"So, Isn't that a legit point to be disappointed? I want everything to be perfect during my wedding ceremonies" Rohit again stated his points.
"Stop including this pool party into your wedding ceremonies, that's just one crazy fantasy of yours that we all are fulfilling." Rahul said.
"So what, Rits also had a fantasy and you agreed to that also."
"She had a very sweet and dreamy wish of having a destination wedding in Udaipur, unlike your wild fantasies. And tell me, why are you being so choosy about everything, be happy that you're getting a bride and that too so amazing. Stop asking for anything more." This was Virat giving his best friend a reality check.
"Now, if you guys are done, Can we move? We're already late. We have to do full Shaadi shopping." Ritika said excitedly.
"I'm excited too. But we have quite less time in order to buy 6 outfits each... Pool party, engagement, haldi, mehendi, Sangeet and then Shaadi... We need outfits for every ocassion" Anushka told the group that included Hardik, Rohit, Ritsy, Virat, Rahul.
"Don't worry, my love. We'll do everything"
"Hope so"

All of them reached the famous designer stores of the city and started clothes hunting. The ladies trying different lehengas and showing it to their men, The men selecting kurtas and laughing on the other one's choice, all of them giving horrible reviews everytime anyone comes out of the trial room and laughing like maniacs. For once, even the store workers couldn't believe that these are the celebrities and stars with such massive following because they were like a bunch of college going students having no filters. Finally, after a whole lot of hardwork, searching the whole store, they all finalised their clothes.
"Vee, you may go home because I'll go to another store. I didn't get anything for Shaadi from here, I'll have to check somewhere else" Anushka said.
"I'll come with you, I anyways have nothing to do at home so I better accompany you" replied Virat.
"But, You don't need to trouble yourself, you must be tired"
"Nah, I want to accompany you unless you've a problem"
"Why will I have a problem? Let's go"
"Okay lovebirds then you both continue your shopping romance meanwhile we all will head back to homes. So tired" Rahul announced and the whole group followed. Anushka and Virat drove to a Sabyasachi wedding store. Anushka searched for a dress while Virat just kept taking her random photos or making random videos.
"Done, Let's go" Anushka announced and Virat followed her to the bill counter. As Anushka started searching for her card to pay the bill, she suddenly remembered that she has left them in Ritika's purse.
"Ohh Shitt, I don't have my cards"
"What?" Virat asked laughing.
"I actually handed them to Ritika when we were shopping and I forgot to take it from her. Such a stupid I'm" Anushka said slapping her head while Virat just laughed.
"That you're. And you forgetting things is not a surprise to me, Afterall you're Rohit's sister. But why so worried, I'm carrying my cards so relax, my girl"
"Thank god" Anushka exclaimed while Virat swiped the card and paid the bill constantly laughing on Anushka's reactions. They both then made their way out of the Sabyasachi store, with Virat teasing Anushka and Anushka facepalming herself.
They both reached Anushka's house and settled on the couch. After showing all the clothes to the excited Kiara and having some snacks both of them sat relaxed in the living room. After sometime, Virat switched on the TV and started flipping channels. He stopped at a Celebrity news channel after spotting his and Anushka's picture being shown.
"What's it now?" Virat exclaimed with irritation.
"Isn't this our picture from today when we were at the store??" Anushka asked looking keenly at the picture on screen.
"Yesss... But who tf clicked it and why is it shown here?" As soon as Virat finished his words, the anchor spoke.