Chapter 48: THE FAM JAM

Third person POV:
After Anushka's farewell series, Team India played ODI and test series as well while Anushka came back to Mumbai. The last test was in Mumbai thus Anushka went for the match and met the whole team including Virat after around a month. India won the test series while they had to bear loss in the ODI series. The team was however very contented with their performance. All of them decided to rest after the hectic 5 day game. The next day Anushka called Virat.
"Hey bubs" Anushka's melodious voice rang in Virat's ear as he picked the call.
"You sound so amazing Nushkie" Virat said smiling and Anushka blushed. That's the effect he has on her. Making her blush sitting in the other corner of the city.
"Don't blush my love, otherwise I'll have to come all the way to your house to see those glowing pink cheeks" Anushka was just surprised on his statement that how come he know that she is red tomato by now.
"Come on, don't say anything.. I'm not blushing" She tried to convince him but is it ever easy to do so?
"Yeh public hai sab jaanti hai, public hai" Virat sang the song teasingly.
"Okay shut up now. I called to actually plan to meet you. I mean it's been a month since we have spent time together."
"Yeah, i was also thinking the same because I'll have to go for my next tour after just 2-3 days." Virat replied.
"But Vee, you also haven't spend time with your family lately"
"Yeah and even Kiara has messaged me many times that she wants to meet. The last I met her was during World cup finals that means two months back. I so miss her. I have limited time but I want to meet everyone." Virat said quite not knowing how to manage his time.
"Have you forgotten Mr Virat Kohli that I was once your manager so you need not to take stress about your time" Anushka said and Virat chuckled.
"So, you tell me the plan madam.."
"First I'll join you at your house for breakfast and then we'll spend the entire day at your house with family. Then, you'll join me for dinner at my house so you can meet Mumma, Kiara and Arnav too. Then you may leave after spending some time." Anushka said and Virat's face instantly glowed.
"Perfect..I love the plan as well as the planner" Anushka smiled and they both disconnected the call waiting for a beautiful day.

Next day:
Anushka got ready in ripped jeans along with a beautiful grey top to leave for Kohli mansion.

She was excited to meet all of them after so long

She was excited to meet all of them after so long. As her car halted at her destination, there she saw Aarav waiting for someone. When she stepped out of her Audi, he ran towards her and she took him in her arms.
"I missed you, beautiful... I love you" He said giving Anushka a sweet kiss on her cheek. This is what Anushka missed. Anushka is a person for whom Home means her own house, that's her little heaven but the way she feels so comfortable and loved at Virat's place make her realise that for the very first time in her life, she actually feels at home, somewhere away from home. From the youngest to the most senior, every member of this family makes her feel a part of them. When Anushka was lost in her thoughts, the young boy in her arms snapped his fingers in front of Anushka to bring her back from her deep thoughts. They both made their way to the home and saw the whole Kohli family arranging breakfast. Aarav ran away from her arms and announced Anushka's arrival to the whole family who instantly made their way to Anushka. She greeted all of them and everyone's glowing faces were saying itself how happy they were. They all took seats at the breakfast table. Anushka was seated with Virat on one side and Aarav on the other.
"So, Anushka Virat told me about your clothing brand... I'm very excited yarrr" Chetna said getting excited.
"Thanks bhabhi, but it was very tough for a person like me who takes 1 hour to select clothes for myself to think of opening a clothing brand but I just hope it succeeds" Anushka said crossing fingers.
"Kyu nhi hoga kamyaab. Meri bacchi itni mehnat krri hai, to jaroor hoga.. tu fikar na kar puttar, sb accha hi hoga" Virat's mum said while Anushka smiled and thanked her.
"Anushka, when are you planning to launch your brand btw?" Vikas being the business man asked the question.
"Everything's ready bhaiya but I'm yet to find the perfect face for my brand." Anushka added while Virat's mom commanded all of them to not talk about business during meal.
"Okay we can't talk about business but I have an important question" Aarav said attracting everyone's attention.
"Ask it, champ" Virat said.
"Why miss beautiful doesn't live with us? I miss her so much" Aarav said with his cute face. Virat had a smirk on his face while Anushka just smiled.
"Why is noone answering?" Aarav said looking at everyone's face.
"Ask your Chachu, Aarav. Only he can bring your miss beautiful to this house" Vikas teased Virat.
"Chachu, btao na" Aarav asked leaving Virat speechless.
"Aarav, you should spend time with her now, we can answer this question later. You shouldn't waste your time in these question answer session." Virat smartly deviated Aarav's attention from the topic while the whole family laughed at his helplessness. After having breakfast, Chetna took Anushka with her to show her latest designs of clothes while Aarav, Vikas and Virat started playing games. After a while, Saroj aunty called everyone to show the childhood photos of Virat and Vikas. They all laughed a lot at the embarrassing photos of the Kohli brothers while aweed at the cute ones. Time truly flied and Anushka could feel herself as a part of the Kohli's. Then they both made their way to Anushka's house and as soon as they reached, Kiara ran to hug Virat just the way Aarav did with Anushka. At this, Anushka could only feel blessed for the way their families has gelled up. Soon, Arnav and Ashima aunty too came to take Virat in heartwarming hugs. The whole family then got seated in the hall discussing different things. Mainly, Anushka's mom sharing weird stories and facts about Anushka embarassing her. Then they all had their dinner and Anushka's mom went to sleep as she was having a little headache.
"So, I may leave now. It's already 9" Virat said to the Sharma siblings but none of them seemed to be Okay with Virat's words.
"No way Virat, You can't leave this soon" Arnav insisted.
"Yeah Buddy, We'll have a lots of fun. Stay for some more time na" Kiara insisted with puppy eyes.
"Vee, please" Anushka said and Virat instantly melted.
"Okay guys" He said while Kiara and Arnav teased the couple.
"Let's watch any movie. It'll be fun" Kiara suggested.
"No KIA, I have watched a whole lot of movies lately so not today" Virat said.
"Okay then Let's play some game" Arnav suggested.
"Yeah, it sounds cool" Anushka agreed.
"Truth or dare it is then. It'll be exciting to see the secrets spilling" Kiara exclaimed excitedly and everyone agreed in a second.
After arranging softdrinks, popcorns, chips and some sandwiches, all four of them sat in the lawn in a circle with the bottle in between.
"Whoever will refuse to answer or to do the dare will loose" Kiara stated the rule.
As they spinned the bottle, it stopped at Arnav and he chose Truth and Anushka had the question ready.