Chapter 1: False Allegations

FALSE ALLEGATIONS

Third person POV:

Team India yesterday won the series against England but the fans and players happiness was short lived as the manager of team India, Mr Dubey has reportedly resigned and told some news agencies the reason is that the team players are highly unprofessional and misuse their positions. He has also told that Sakshi Dhoni is a huge part of team selection as she is the captain's wife. He has stated that the dressing room seems more like a club or playstation where every player just enjoy a luxurious life and gives no importance to practice and preparations. The news agencies have also been told that Sakshi Dhoni acts as the owner of the team.
All these news have been making headlines and players and their families are being harshly bashed since morning. Some people have even started boycotting indian cricket.

Virat's POV:
I was very tired because we had quite a thrilling match last night. So, I just decided to treat myself with 2 hours of extra sleep today. As soon as I drifted to my morning sleep, I heard my phone ringing, I just thought that who inivited his death today?...I saw the caller ID and it was none other than my forever enemy Mr. Rohit Sharma. I picked the call and was just about to bash at him when I heard a very rare thing 'serious tone of Rohit'. So, I knew it's something serious. He told me to check messages. I cut the call and opened his chat where he has sent me some links of news articles. I mean that's so not Rohit. I opened one of them and the first thing that skipped my mouth was "FUCK, how dare he?". I read all the articles and I turned red with anger. I mean, how dare he to demean my team, and my mahi bhai like this?I have been through this trolling, criticism a lot of times in my career and it was always no big deal for me as it was always regarding me, but this time it was not okay, it was a big deal because it didn't only concern me but my whole team. We, as Indian team leaves no stone unturned to win every match and here this clown is accusing us of being irresponsible. Mahi bhai and Sakshi bhabhi are much more than just a captain and captain's wife to all of us. If Mahi bhai is our strength then bhabhi is his strength. And as much as we respect our profession, our cricket, she also does. She can never even think of interfering in our cricket, let alone making decisions. I just wanted to beat the shit out of that disgusting person who just for the sake of some fame or maybe money, ruined our hard earned respect and reputation. Just when I was going through all this, i heard my phone beeping. There was a message in our team's unofficial group by mahi bhai. He called a meeting at the same hotel's lobby where we were staying in 30 minutes. I was burning with rage so I just took a cool shower and got dressed in the practice kit of Indian team and headed straight to the lobby.

Mahi's POV:
I woke up in the morning and read all the news and headlines being spread out about my team and Sakshi. It felt bad but just then I got a call from my lady and as always she cheered me up and told me not to worry about anything. She is the solution to my every problem, my partner in true sense. Just then, the reality striked me, my teammates...they must have burned their heads with anger till now and specially Cheeku. So, I just dropped a message in the group asking all of them to join me in the hotel's lobby.
I was sitting in the lobby, when I saw the players coming one by one and I could sense what they had in their minds. And as expected, Cheeku had the most dramatic entry, his ears were red and his eyes just conveyed that he'll just kill the person behind this mess. I so knew it.

Rohit's POV:
We were all in the lobby and when we all were about to burst out, Mahi bhai in his ever so calm tone said "Relax guys, it happens"..I mean, how is he still so chill but that's why he is mahi bhai. I could see from the corner of my eyes that virat was about to explode when again mahi bhai said "Calm down, Cheeku.. We know whatever has been said is entirely false but we can't just lose our calm. We have to take the situation into consideration. We all know why Dubey has said this...we were tolerating him for three years despite him being non deserving for this manager's post. He has miserably failed to do his work as manager and just yesterday when we decided to sack him from his post, he did this. He must have charged a lot to say these filthy things. We will do something about it, as of now just cool down."
And yet again dhoni finishes off in style, this time not with the bat but with his words. As soon as mahi bhai finished with his words, we all just jumped over him and hugged him. And that's all we needed. Be the problem any big, just a hug and our team stands together like a pillar. And that's Team India.

Virat's POV:
After the hug, now I somehow feel normal. When we were discussing how to clear this mess, Mahi bhai just called that idiot Dubey. He started talking to him and started provoking him to an extent that Dubey just started blurting out why he did all this. He told everything, how much he charged, how he did all this with the intentions of taking revenge for sacking him from his post and many more things. And that's all we needed. We recorded his statement and posted it on the official social media accounts of team India. And within no time, there were trends, hastags in support of the team..and apologies were flooded. Huh! Finally...

Third person POV:
The team was happy about the confrontation and they sent a letter to BCCI demanding for a new manager before the next series who is the best in the business and not someone non deserving. In the letter, it was clearly stated, that the team deserves nothing but the best thus the new manager should be worthy of the position.

******************************************************
Here goes the first chapter. This chapter included only the team India...and I guess it was important to show the bond they share.
Let's meet THE ANUSHKA SHARMA in our next chapter. I hope you enjoy my book. Comment down your suggestions and views about the chapter. Vote if you like the chapter.
Keep reading, Stay happy😊😁