Chapter 37: ENJOYING TOGETHERNESS

Next morning

Third person POV:
A new day and some new beginnings. Virat and Anushka were having a different bright smile on their faces this morning. Everything was seeming perfect to them. And it was obvious because these two beautiful humans found someone who'll love them and stand by their side through thick and thin and will always lend their shoulder for the other to lean on in their worst, they found their soulmates and their partners for life. All they could feel at the moment was gratitude. Grateful to God for making them meet, grateful to their fate for letting them know each other and grateful to each other for being the wonderful companion. Anushka who was enjoying the perfect morning called Virat to wish good morning.
"Hello..."
"Hiii.. Good morning, Nushkie" he replied.
"I thought you'll reply with some cheesy word like baby or sunshine or something" she said joking.
"Ohh, so you like these words. Actually, I am seriously not into saying these words but if you say, then I can call you baby all the time" he replied.
"No no. I love being called Nushkie only. And if you'd have mentioned any of those words, I would have definitely laughed. I don't know but I find them so funny" she said putting the phone on speaker and preparing her breakfast.
"It's so cool how similar our preferences are " Virat said huffing.
"Are u in the gym?" she asked.
"Yesss" he said excitedly.
"Okay then, I shouldn't disturb you. Keep sweating it out, Mr Gym freak" she said.
"No, it's fine. I keep talking to myself while doing workout so it's even better to talk to you. And why do you keep giving me these names all the tym." he chirped.
"Because, you have so much to your personality that I can't decide just one name so I keep giving you new names. And you should be happy, you won't get bored with just one name" she laughed while saying.
"Oh. Are, your familyy must be coming today? Excited?" Virat asked.
"Yes, Super excited. I missed them a lot. They'll land in an hour. Finally after ages" he could hear from her voice how happy and excited she was.
"And when are you leaving for IPL?" she asked.
"I have a flight to Bangalore at 4 in the evening today and you need not to come to see me off. Spend time with ur family, I know you are meeting them after so long." he replied. How special does it feel when your partner understands your emotions and feelings. Ask Anushka, she'll tell you the best.
"Thanks for understanding Virat. But can you again tell me your team's name? I forgot yarr. I am so sorry" She said quite embarassed.
"Ohh god, Nushkie. I have already told you 5 times, you remember our difficult schedules verbally, but can't remember my franchise's name. It's RCB, Royal Challengers Bangalore" he said laughing at her.
"Don't blame me. It's very strange and difficult name. Football clubs have so amazing names. And forget about Football clubs, even Ro team's name is quite easy. Mumbai Indians." she replied and Virat couldn't help laughing on her complaints.
"So, looks like I have to file a special request to change the franchise name for your sake." Virat again teased Anushka.
"You don't need to put so much effort, mister captain. I'll learn it. It'll be hard but I'll do it" Anushka replied.
"And what's your take on Mahi bhai's team's name?" Virat knew Anushka would have found that hard to remember also.
"He didn't tell me his team name because he knew how much I know cricket. He just told that the yellow team will be his. So, it'll be easy" she said happily.
"Mahi bhai always has the best solutions. And madam, whom are you supporting? " Virat asked trying to put Anushka in confusion and dilemma but is it possible to put the ever-so confident Anushka in a fix?
"I am not supporting any of you in particular. Whoever will lose or will be having a bad day, I'll be there for that person. I don't want any of you to lose but that's not possible I guess so I'll motivate everyone before matches." she said. Virat was very happy to hear her.
"Okay, but for that you need to watch matches. Cricket matches." Virat replied.
"Ya, I'll, don't try to scare me. There is no international cricket for the next month so I'm anyways free and will be having a lots of free time" Anushka said.
"Then why don't you join me for IPL. It'll be great fun and I'll also make u meet AB" Virat became very happy with his idea.
"No Vee. I'll spend some time with mom, Arnav and Kiara and also need to help them a bit in the business work as it must be piled up bcz of their trip. So I'll meet Ro's sautan some other time" Anushka reasoned and Virat laughed on her words.
"Ya, I understand. But you can join me for the qualifier matches atleast." he said being excited again.
"What's that?" Anushka asked.
"Actually, we will play matches against all the teams and then the 4 teams with highest points will be qualified and will play against each other to win the trophy. So, if we qualify you can join me for those 3 or 2 matches" he explained.
"Ya, that's a good idea. But for that you must qualify. So, lots of luck and love from me. Rock it bubs" Anushka wished his man.
"Now, I'll definitely try my best to qualify. See u soon. And this 'bubs' is our thing." Virat said.
"It'll always be" Anushka replied and they both smiled and finally hung up the call.