Chapter 55: THE NIGHT OUT

Virat's POV:
Right now, I feel like I should take a selfie of mine because after a minute, i don't think I'll have hairs on my head because Aarav is literally adamant to pull them out. This little musketeer is physically fighting with me with all his strength. The reasons are still unknown to me. He has stormed into my room and next thing i remember is him jumping over me.
“What's this punishment for, Aarav? Why are you keen on making me bald today?”
“Chachu, You are so bad.. you broke your promise..” He said with a cute face. I wanted to pull his cheeks but what if in return he'll actually make me bald...
“What promise, atleast tell me, baccha..” I asked him making a baby face and that seemed to calm him a bit.
“You promised that you'll take me to Chachi's house to meet her. It's been so long and you never take me with you.. I'm so upset” He finally stated his reason and sat straight on my bed with his arms crossing over his chest.
“Ohho, don't get upset. I'll definitely take you with me next time. But first tell me when did you start calling her ‘Chachi’?” I asked the valid question.
“Ohh, Actually when I asked mom that when will Beautiful start living in our house, she said that when I'll start calling her chachi... So, that's why” He replied with happiness beaming on his face. Giving me a last threat to complete my promise soon, he ran out of the room in a second. Well, that's how things are going on since the past week. As soon as everyone got to know about both of us coming back together, they all are jumping with happiness and gave us quite a lot of blessings and advices for future. It's been a week since we have patched up. There's no denial that Anushka brings light into my world and she light up my world everyday. I freaking love that lady so much. I'm happier, happier than i was. Having her beside me, with me, for me is a blessing. But along with all these feelings, there is something more. Something that i don't want to say out loud but the feeling doesn't seem to fade away. The feeling of fear.. Fear of losing her, Fear of her going away again, Fear of losing myself again. Since the day we've been together again, this fear is not leaving my side. I don't blame Anushka for this, she has been exactly the same like she was. But the situation and whatever happened between us along with those 2 months without each other has lead to the development of this fear. I'm worried that what if these feelings of mine ruin something special. We've spending good quality time lately but everytime I get reminded of this insecurity, my happiness seems to go a level down, the air starts feeling heavier and the moment loses its beauty for me. It happens everytime I've been with Nushkie in the last week and I wonder if Anushka has taken notice of this or not because she is a really sharp observor. But i hope not, i don't want her to get stressed because of my thoughts. Whatever but that's definitely not how i want myself to be with Nushkie. I want to enjoy every single second with her with all my heart. I don't want any insecurity or fear or any such feeling in this precious relationship but as of now it seems extremely hard for me to get rid of these thoughts. Bringing me out of these heavy thoughts of mine was a notification sound from my phone. The notification itself brought a smile on my face. No wonder, whose message it was. It was Nushkie.

“Hey Mister Handsome, Can i have some time of yours this evening? 
- A crazy fan of yours”

A smile automatically made its way on my face. Isn't it a dream for men to have their partner as their biggest fan or biggest support? I'm basically getting to live that dream. Without a second thought, I replied.

“Okay, I accept your request. You know, i never say NO to my sincere fans”

I'm sure she must be smiling wide looking at this message just like I'm. Sending a heart emoticon, we ended this short conversation. But I wonder, what's brewing in her mind today and what has she planned? Sometimes, Anushka can be really secretive. But as they, Let's go with the flow. And I'm sure, going with Anushka's flow I'll end up at the best place.