NOTE

Hey Readers,
I am extremely sorry for not being as active as I should.
But, I am just too messed with my studies right now. I appeared for board exams last month and when I thought I'd have some free and stressfree time, here comes the Term 2. My school along with my tuition classes have resumed and I'm freaking out right now.
I have my school till 2:30 in noon and then have 4 tuition classes each of 1 hour which goes on till 7:30 in the evening. Then, i reach home totally exhausted and sleep.. To cope up with homework and self study, I have to wake up midnight for 2 hours...
So, finding even a minute out of this schedule is becoming impossible for me and I feel so guilty for not updating as regularly as I used to but I hope you'll understand.

I will update but I can't promise to follow any schedule. Whenever I'll have a chapter ready, I won't make you guys wait. I'm very attached to this book and badly wants to write but there's absolutely nothing I can do right now. As soon as things get in my control, I'll definitely try to be more regular and more active but till then please bear with my inactivity and irregular updates.

I love you all, Everyone of you is extremely kind to shower love on my book and I value that. I'll be back soon, i promise🤍

Your crazy author
TANU