Chapter 8: MOLESTATION

Next morning:

Anushka POV:
It was another bright morning and I was back in my room after an amazing workout session in gym but I was so sure that all my post workout glow will vanish as soon as I start deciding my dress. But I saw Arnav passing and I got my target. I dragged him to the room despite his constant denials bcz he knew what mess he was into.
"Anushka, what the hell, yarr..Kab badi hogi tu? Can't even choose your dress"
"Shut up, I am all grown up. Tu ek choti si help bhi nhi kr skta apni cute si behan ki...please select krde na yr.. I promise, jo tu khega bina ksi notanki ke pehen lungi.." I pleaded with my puppy eyes
"Okay, fine.. don't you dare manipulate me with these puppy eyes. Now, let me choose"
And Arnav after taking proper 10 minutes, chose a pair of shorts with a crop top and jacket. Obviously I love these dresses that's why they have made their way to my closet but I was unsure of wearing them to ground. Arnav being my true partner in crime managed to guess my confused state and questioned
"Anushka, what is it? Why so confused.. don't u dare ask me to choose another dress...you promised me, right?I am not gonna go through this shit again" Arnav blabbered nonstop when I shut him up.
"Hold on, Idiot. It's just that I am confused or should I say unsure...like should I wear these clothes. Bcz u know right, I am new to the place and I don't know those people much. U know that I don't care about what ppl thinks so it's not about that. My job is to ease them and keep them in their most comfortable state, I don't want them to be uncomfortable just bcoz me being around them in these clothes. I don't know if I am making sense but I just don't want to create discomfort to the people there..." I said what I felt, actually I even didn't know what I felt and whatever came in my head, I just put it out.
"Are u dumb..? I mean, this is the least I expect from u. It's your choice what u want to wear and what not. How the hell it concerns somebody's comfort or discomfort. I understand, u must be going through a lot- new workplace, new people, new job but bro, never forget your basic mindset. Look, wear whatever you want and do whatever you want and if in any case, ppl at your workplace gets irked or triggered, leave the damn project right away. You are special and I can't digest to see you compromising and even think about that. My girl, Relax and I know it's just your overthinking and nothing else. I m sure the team members must be super cool."Arnav put some sense in me and let's admit he is the best brother one can ask for and I was being stupid.
"Okay, Okay....jyada gyaan mt de ab..I know, i was being stupid. Now, get out" as usual, this is how i thanked him.
"How ungrateful ppl.." Arnav sulked and went out of the room.
I took shower and got all dressed up, took breakfast and left for the ground.

(Anushka's look)

(Anushka's look)

Third person POV:
Anushka reached the ground and players were already there. She was greeted with warm good morning wishes and again she was back to work. But she was feeling someone's gaze over her. She ignored it claiming it her overthinking. She continued her work but that feeling of being under someone's observation was not leaving her today. She went to the ground to keep herself busy and around people and it helped. She got company of the crazy teammates. Then, they all had lunch together and the continuous fun and bickerings of the group helped her forget that weird vibes. The team was on ground for their evening training sessions and Anushka was in the dressing room on a call confirming about the upcoming series, when suddenly someone put a hand over her mouth so she can't speak and the person cut the call. That person took her to the seperate room where the stuff of players were kept and as soon as they both were in, someone locked the door from outside. Soon, Anushka kicked the person and freed herself to see who it was. And to her shock, it was the trainer of the team, Neil. Anushka was not getting whatever happened, she went to the door, banged it and screamed for help but it was of no use. Soon, Neil grabbed her from waist and pinned to the wall and started his nonsense.
"Anushka, why are behaving this way. Baby, I don't like what you are doing. You know u look so hot, I am just crazy for u since the day I saw you and you don't even look at me. Since morning, I have been staring at you and all you do is kick me. That's not fair."
Now, Anushka was cursing herself for ignoring those vibes. It was her sixth sense but now she was in deep trouble. But she is not so fragile to be broken so soon.
"I will tell you what fair is...." and after saying this She kicked the man between his legs.
"You bloody jerk. Don't you dare come close to me. And open this bloody door. You will be in a huge mess if you even take one step forward" Anushka said in her courageous and dominant voice.
"What will you do? Scream, but doll, ur voice even won't cross this door. This is soundproof door. And I have already asked someone to lock the door from outside so nobody will even doubt there is someone here" Neil continued taking steps forward "Look baby, it's just me and you in the room. Noone will get to know what happened here. Just come to me. Don't make me angry. Come"
As soon as he finished, he was awarded with a slap that he will surely remember for ages. Now, he was furious and he just pulled Anushka by her hairs. He started abusing and just pinned her to the wall.
"You crazy girl. How the fuck you slapped me? You will pay a heavy price" and despite of Anushka's continuous defence and loud screams he removed her jacket and started touching her bare arms with his hands.
Anushka was feeling helpless and tears were flowing from her eyes but she still managed to push that devil away and quickly got back to her phone. And all she managed to do was call a number before that creep got back to her and pulled her away. Now, she didn't even know whom she called and another moment, Neil cut the call. Her only hope also died. She was again struggling under the huge figure of the monster.

Virat's POV:
We were having drinks after a great session. We all planned to rest on the ground for 30 minutes and then go to the dressing room. Suddenly, Mahi bhai said "Are, Why is Anushka calling me. She is inside only. Ohh, it's a missed call. Must be something important. Let's go inside boys, rest there only. I will also talk to her".
We all stood up and with our tired feet went to the dressing room. Now, we all were going to bring our stuff from the room and I was leading the group bcz I was less tired.. Stamina, you know.. I opened the door and it was locked, very unusual. I didn't have the energy to discuss the possible reason behind it, so I took the spare keys from Mahi bhai and opened the door. The next thing I witnessed shocked me and made my blood boil.

Third person POV:
Neil was trying to forcibly kiss Anushka when the door opened and all the players stood unmoved as this was a shock for them. Virat was boiling with anger. A tear escaped Anushka's eyes upon seeing all the people there. Neil was now sure of his death. The player took no more time to barge into the room and push that devil away from Anushka. Virat who was about to burst like a volcano went all soft after looking at her. He now no more cared about Neil, the priority was to take Anushka into a warm embrace. Mahi bhai also came towards Anushka who still haven't moved a bit. Virat took her into a hug but she stood still with tears rolling down her eyes. Mahi bhai gently put her jacket around her which was lying on the ground. The other teammates had already beaten the shit out of Neil. Ashwin being the sensible one called the police. In no time, Neil was arrested and taken away by the police but not before getting a few more punches on his already bleeding face. Mahi bhai asked the police to keep the case undercover before Anushka takes any decision.
It was just Anushka and the team in the room. Virat and Mahi was still on either sides of Anushka who has still not said anything but tear hasn't stopped flowing from her eyes. Everyone in team had guilt on their faces and there was dead silence in the room bcoz nobody knew what to say to the innocent girl who faced so much, nobody had any idea how to console her or what to ask her. Everyone had watery eyes by now. Suddenly, the dead silence was broken by a very enthusiastic voice whose source was standing right in front of everyone.

******************************************************
Good morning people🥳
Hope you all have a good Sunday❤️
Here is the next chapter🤩
Comment down your feedbacks..✨ and who do you think is the person who entered in the last?🤔
Keep reading, Stay happy😁