New Years (Pt.2)

"You're so pretty." I nodded as I bit my lip. 

"You think so?"

"Oh, I know so!" 

"What the hell is going on here?" I looked up to find Eddie staring down at us, making me giggle. Since he was behind me, I had to throw my head back to look at him which in return made me fall onto my back from my sitting position. 

"I'm hyping him up." I smiled up at Eddie as he looked gently down at me. "Right, Steve?"

"Right." Steve nodded as he scrunched up his nose with a smile. I stretched my arms out, asking for help, and he pulled me back onto my ass. 

"You've got this. I believe in you." I cupped his face into my hands and smiled at him. "You're adorable. Go get her, Harrington. Go get your girl!" I cheered as he nodded and got up, making his way to Stacy. "Fly little butterfly." I whispered to myself as I sighed. 

Eddie's POV

I thought I was being smart by taking away (Y/N)'s alcohol, but then she started begging for weed and, of course, I couldn't deny those beautiful eyes as she pouted her lip at me, so I gave her some. She is more relaxed, but now I felt like I had to keep a closer watch on her since she became extremely eccentric. I'll admit, it was adorable, but the only thing was that I had to keep her busy or else she would run away. 

"Hey, Eddie." I turned my head after hearing my name and saw Jeff walk over to me with Gareth and Zach. 

"Hey, guys." I forced a smile as I kept my finger locked onto (Y/N)'s belt loop behind me. I kept feeling her tug as if she were trying to walk away. 

(Y/N)'s POV

"Nancy!" I smiled as I giggled towards her. Nancy smiled back and started to come my way, but Jonathon stopped her. 

"Nancy." He warned, making her head turn over to him before giving me a look. Even feeling this high, I knew he was preventing something stupid, but I kept trying to call her to me. 

"Nancy, come here." I whistled and patted my thighs as I called her like a dog. 

"Don't you dare." Jonathon was like the angel on her shoulder, leaving me to be the devil with bad decisions. 

"I miss you! Come here to give me a hug!" I called out. Nancy nodded and started to run towards me, but Jonathon wrapped his arms around her torso and picked her up. 

"Jonathon!" Nancy whined. I pouted and dropped my shoulders. That only lasted a few seconds before I saw Chrissy walk by. 

"Chrissy!" I waved my hands, grabbing her attention. "Chrissy, you sexy girl."

"That's me." Chrissy giggled as she swung her ponytail, skipping my way. 

"Nope." Luke stepped in between us just as she reached me. 

"Luke, what the hell?" I whined.

"You guys are not getting weird tonight. Nope. We are having a trouble-free night." Luke then twirled Chrissy around, distracting her by another cheerleader. "Look, it's Amanda. Go say hi!" 

Eddie's POV

"Darling?" 

(Y/N) looked terribly sad as I turned around to look at her. She was looking down at the ground with a frown and when I lifted her chin, she showed me her pouting lip. I smiled and titled my head to the side. 

"What's wrong?" Instead of answering me, she pushed her face into my chest and hugged me close to her, making me smile wider. "Is there anything I can do to make you happy again?"